007

A Playboy's Buyable Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

Hana was walking home after saying goodbye to Chanyeol. She walked slowly, didn't have much strength on her legs, she was tired, yet, she didn't want to go home.

She had sensed that Suho maybe suspicious about her sneaky timing recently. And she didn't intend to answer him. But she knew better that if Suho asked with his angel-like voice and expression, she couldn't resist him.

Time by time, she sighed continuously. *Haiz ... I wonder what Kai is doing now ? Is he home ?*

Like magic, she was just thinking about him then he appeared in front of her eyes. The importance part was, he wasn't alond, but with a girl.

"Kai ... ?" he muttered in wonder. Hana narrowed her eyes and approached his way closer to get a better sight. Her eyes widened, "It's really him ! But who is that girl ?"

Kai was wrapping his arm around Ahyoung's waist, their bodies were literately clingying on each other, he would lean down and made out right on spot with her, in return, she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down for a better kiss. They walked in a nightclub, which is under a giant hotel.

Hana found herself hid behind a corner, didn't dare to watch them anymore. Her heart dropped like a rock, her tears was threatening to flow down, a unbearable pain shot through her stomach. This was more pain than when she found Kai with other girls before. After all of her trying, she did her best to affort his life like he wants, however, he didn't chance, at least not in her eyes.

She breathed in and out for a while, calming her everything down. She decided to approach him closer.

"Sorry, miss. But only our VIPs and familiar customers can go in at this time. If you are asking for a job, you could go to the back of our club and meet the manager there" a big man stopped her with ease. Hana bowed her head with her eyes didn't leave Kai's back for a second.

*Only VIP ? Or ... worker here ?* she blew air inside to keep calm and walked away from the club.

Kai was just made everything harder for her.

 

                                                                                                                                             

 

Meanwhile, Suho was beyond worried, it's over 10 at night, yet, none of Hana or Kai were home.

He had called Kai, and all he heard was , breathing, unapproveable sou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter