029

A Playboy's Buyable Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29:

 

After sneaking out of the school, they found themselves walking hand in hand on Hongdae Street.

Hana slowly, carefully followed Kai from behind. She made sure she won't lose him in this crowded place.

Kai took notice of his girlfriend. She was being pushed by the shoulder by lot of people. Hana pursed her lips, tried to get through the crowd so she could catch up with Kai.

With a low, happy chuckle, Kai slowed down and reached for Hana's hand. He interlaced his fingers with her, smiling affectionately, Kai pulled and Hana crashed against his protective chest.

Gasping at the sudden lost of balance, Hana was greeted by her securing man.

"Kai ..."

As cheesy as he could, Kai pecked her forehead and tightened his hand on her back, "You look like a poor kitten, my angel~". Pouting, Hana pushed Kai a bit away, "Then don't care about me ~"

Kai laughed heartily, he just couldn't get enough of his own girl's cuteness. "Come here, the Kim Jong In will protect you ~" he spotted a nearby famous coffee shop and decided to just drop by.

Hana's laugh fell as she noticed the place where Kai was pulling her in. "Hey, wait !" she stopped and uneasily glanced at him. Kai tilted his head, still caressing her hand.

Hana took a look at the shop, seeing how classy and famous this shop is, she was afraid. "Um ... can we just walk around ?"

"Wae ? I thought you would be thirsty. We have been walking for an hour already" he studied her face with a pure concern expression.

Stucking with her words, Hana let out a sigh, "...we shouldn't spend money on those stuffs"

"Eiii ~ Come on, it's not that expensive. Moreover, I will pay for it. Hey ?! You think i will make you pay for our date like the last time ? No way ! What kind of a gentleman I am then ?" Kai made a speech himself.

Can't get away from this anymore, Hana gave up, "Fine ..."

"Yay !" Kai immediately pulled her into the shop.

 

***

 

"What do you like ?" Kai asked after ordering for himself a cup of hot choco.

Hana hardly glanced at a worker, she bit on her lips, looking fakely at the menu. Herself was working at a coffee shop also, she knew better that all the drink was expensive to her pocket right now. *As always, tea is the cheapest*

“I will have mint tea”

Bowing her head, a worker darted away and left the lovebirds alone.

“I thought you love banana-mango smoothie” Kai asked in curiousity, yet worry.

Waving away his question, Hana faked a smile and cupped his cheeks, “Aigoo yah ~ Did you eat enough ? You look like a giraffe with that height of yours and your tanned skin”

Like magic, his heart increased its beat and Kai softened, warmed at her touch, “Of course, you feed me always, don’t you remember ?”

Grinning, Hana nodded her head and pinched his cheeks, pulling it aside so that he would look puffy. “Haha, you are too cute to be call a player before !”

“Hey ! You treat me just like a baby ! Me no likey” Kai crossed his arms, sulked away.

Hana just smiled, she wanted to savour all of their beautiful memories. Kai chuckled, he went back to his serious expression. “Call me oppa”

Hana’s eyes bulged out, her jaw dropped as the worker came back with their drinks.

Hana bowed as a thank-you and accepted her tea. She sipped in a deep shallow. Playing her fingers on the cup, she stole glances once at once at Kai.

Raising his eyebrow in amusement, Kai leaned closer to her by placing his arms on the table, Kai pursed his lips out and placed his face pretty close to her.

Be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter