030

A Playboy's Buyable Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30:

 

After that time when Kai found out about Hana’s secret that she had been paying for his school fee since the beginning. There was no schorlarship. Only Hana all this time.

But instead of telling her or confronting her, Kai kept silent and decided to sell his car, which was not really his, it’s Ahyoung’s gift and he didn’t feel like keep it anymore, since he was now with Hana.

Finally, a week passed and the last day for them to pay the fee was here.

Hana and Kai went to school by bus very early in the morning. She was sitting next to him, resting her head on his shoulder, all they could feel now was there beating hearts.

But deep inside, she was wondering why he had to sell his car. She knew better than anyone that Kai loved that car a lot. Bitting her own lips for a while, Hana decided to ask, it’s better than doing nothing.

“Oppa”

“Hmmp ?” Kai mumbled a reply to her. He was busy observing her angelic face, his thumb on her cheek. Only with Hana, Kai would show her his softest side ever.

“Why did you sell your car ?”

“…”

“Oppa” she urged

Kai shook his head with a small smile, “I don’t feel like using it, so I sold it. Besides, it gave me chance to be with you now. I am starting to love taking bus with you everyday ~ We can go to school together in such a peaceful atmostphere” he made a white lie.

Even though Hana knew he lied, but at the mention of ‘going to school’, she didn’t have any will to ask more. *After today, I am not able to go to school with you anymore. I just hope you will react well when the truth is out* Hana still kept a smile on and scooted his closer to Kai.

Kai softly smiled, he fixed his sitting position so that he could lend Hana the most comfortable shoulder ever. He was kinda happy, since he got enough money to continue their schooling. All thanks to his car.

*Just wait, Hana. I will give you all the best. You don’t have to face the problem alone, since you have me now*

 

***

 

Hana entered an office of a principal. With her hand tightened around her bag, Hana was ready to withdraw from school.

“Sonseangnim” she called for his attention. A principal looked up from his thick student profiles, a small, happy smile lit on his face. “Is something wrong, Hana-ssi ?”

Hana was lightly taken aback at his question, *He is supposed to know today is the deadline, isn’t he ?*. She slowly approached his desk and took in a deep breath along with a long, heavy gulp.

Seemed like the principal was confused as well, he raised his eyebrow and chuckled, “Why you look so nervous ? Is there something you want to say ?”

Hana nodded her head, while her eyes were warily rolling around, “I want to withdraw from school”

“Excuse me ?” a principal asked, sounded so much surprised. “And why is that ?”

Hana rounded her eyes, her lips eventually parted from each other, she dug her hand into her bag and pulled out a white envelop, she put it on his desk and pushed it politely to him. “I only have enough money to pay for student Kim Jong In. So please accept this, I will withdraw from school”

The principal stared down at the weird envelop in front of him. He pinched his eyebrows together, deeply in thought.

After a minute of silence, he put his hands together and warmly gazed back at Hana.

“Dear, I know what you mean, and I have to-“

“WAIT !”

A voice banged into the room and along with it, a tall, tanned boy flied in, his body was all covered with sweat. Anyone could tell he had run here.

Hana looked up in horror, she didn’t expect to see this person in here.

“Kai oppa” she called, too weak, but Kai still heard her. He looked at her while panting hard, his eyes immediately turned into something soft and lovingly.

“You pabo” Kai chuckled and shook his head, tried to gain back his breathe.

The principal amusedly looked at the two, he had this feelings, about who he was, and what kind of relationship they were in.

“Kim Jong In – ssi ?” his deep, powerful voice cut the two off their own world.

Hana worriedly panicked, she grew restless and waved her hand for a principal to see. *Please, don’t let him know…*. But her wrist was captured by Kai, he calmed her down by just his stern gaze, which had a deepful meaning, ‘I will take care of this’

Hana stopped struggling, she felt relieved, but then, she lowered her head in shame. *So he knew about me lied to him about the schorlarship ? Why he knew everything but never told me ?!*

Kai pulled out from his pocket the same envelop, he exchanged it with Hana’s one. With a confident smile, he announced, “Yes, sir. I am Kim Jong In”

A twinkle shone in his eyes, and a principal secretly smirked, “I can tell. But why you are here ?”

Kai glanced at a girl from his side, he the back of her hand by his thumb, he wanted to tell her that everything was alright now, as long as he was he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter