028

A Playboy's Buyable Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28:

 

"This has been the third months since the last time you paid for the school fee. I'm sorry, but I don't think I can let you go to school if you don't pay for it within a week"

Hana lowered her head, she played with her shirt while listening to a principal, didn't even dare to meet eyes with him.

He passed her a piece of paper, on it was a list of things she had to pay for. The list lasted for over a page, and the amount of it was not a joke. To Hana, to pay for her school fee each month took her half of the pay she got from her job at Baekhyun's and Chanyeol's.

*Haiz ... it's triple. And I don't even have enough money for the food this week* she thought in dismay. "I got it, sir" she bowed and held a paper to her chest.

A principal sighed, he felt bad to tell her this too. After all, Hana was one of the best students in SM Seoul University. To let her go like this, he didn't have heart. But, rule is rule.

"Are you having a hard life ? I know you live alone, you do work, but this is the first time I found you in this condition" he asked in concern.

Hana raised her head up, awkward at the question, "Ermm ... no, it's nothing. I was just having some problems, just a little"

"A little ? But you haven't paid for the fee for 3 months already. ... It's okay if you don't want to tell me, I just concern" he gave her a small smile.

Hana chewed on her lower lip, giving him a small nod, "Thank you, sir"

He was about to dismiss her, but once again, some problem popped up. He took out from his drawer a pack of files. He look for something, and after a few minute, he held out the same paper as her.

"I heard that you had agreed to take care of this student, which meaned you will pay for his school fee too ?" he asked, somehow confused at why she had to help this student.

Hana thought about it and her expression softened, "You mean Kim Jong In ? Then yes" she nodded her head. Just a quick mention about her boyfriend, her dismay was nowhere to be found.

Raising his eyebrow, the principal passed her the paper, "Then ... he needs to pay for some school stuffs, this month's fee and some more for his books" he hesitantly told her.

"...okay sir, i will make sure to pay for it within few days" Hana took a paper and excused herself.

As she headed out, Hana was busy with counting the money in her head. For a 18 years old girl to always think about how to earn money was sad.

"How to earn this much money with just a few days left ...?" she mumbled with a long sigh, her shoulders dropped and eventually, her hands dropped also.

"Why did you do that ?"

Hana stopped, she was surprised at the voice. Spunning around, she slowly gulped as Doojoon approached her with his seriousity. There was no smiling Doojoon.

"What are you talking about ?" she asked, showing him her strong side only.

Doojoon shook his head with a somehow, pitiful smirk. He went to her and reached out, yanked the papers out of her hands.

Instead of reading them, Doojoon just held it out and gazed sternly into her eyes, "I asked you. Why didn't you tell me about your problem ? I could have lend you money"

Hana huffed, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter