027

A Playboy's Buyable Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27:

 

"Park Chan Yeol ..."

Hana glared at him with crossed-arms. Chanyeol huffed, he spun around and walked straight to a table he shared with Baekhyun and Sehun for lunch. Seemed like he was the one to be mad.

Blinking at her bestfriend's behavior, Hana softened and followed him, "Oppa-ah" she shook his arm.

Chanyeol frowned, he pulled his arm off of her and occupied himself with his food.

Kai raised his eyebrow, he stared down at Chanyeol, "What's got into you ?"

Without any answering, Chanyeol slammed his hands on the table and raised himself up, "What's got into me ?! You asked ? It's YOU ! Damn it !"

Color left Hana's face, she sighed out, pushing Kai backwards a little, she slidded her hand into Chanyeol's and yanked on it to catch attention from him.

"Chanyeol oppa, look at me" she ordereda and the boy eventually looked at her. Still, he avoided her eyes.

Hana gently bent down, looked up at him from the low, she slightly smiled, but received cold response from her bestfriend, Hana dropped her smile and mumbled, "Do you want us to talk in some private ?". Chanyeol gave it a thought, he bit his lips and slowly nodded. "Sure"

Straightening up, Hana made Kai sit down with Baekhyun and Sehun, "You have lunch with the guys, okay ? I will go with Chanyeol oppa"

Kai hesitantly let her go, he sat down and immediately be babombed with questions.

"Yah ! Since when you and my worker are together ?!" Baekhyun asked.

Sehun also dropped his spoon and narrowed his eyes, "You are one lucky man, dude"

Kai gawled, he jerked his lips and smirked friendlily, "I was born to be lucky"

"Aish" Baekhyun fakely puked and waved his hand in giving up.

Kai slowly turned serious, he glanced at the doorway, where Chanyeol and Hana went out together. His lips automatically bit each other, "Do you think Hana will be fine ? What's wrong with Chanyeol ? He has just been all noisy and dorky, then now silent and cranky ?"

Baekhyun snickered, "I doubt Chanyeol will hurt her. Don't worry, he is just mad, at you"

"At me ?" Kai innocently pointed at his face.

"Yeah, simply because you stole his bestfriend away from him" Baekhyun answered with a carefree shrug.

"...It's not like he only has my girlfriend as a bestfriend. There is you and Sehun too ..."

Sehun stopped eating due to the mention of his name, "That's right. But Hana is his only best-girl-friend. The one he considers like his own sister"

 

                                                                                                                                             

 

"Why didn't you tell me ?"

His voice sounded like a whisper from death. Hana shivered at that.

"Tell you about us ? I mea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter