023

A Playboy's Buyable Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23:

 

A few weeks passed by, and things got out of control.

Hana couldn't understand why Doojoon kept following her and Kai around the place, sure, she owned him a lot of money, but he never asked her for that.

"Nana !"

Hana sighed, she closed her book and stood up, hurried away without looking at the owner of the voice. Doojoon chuckled, he ran after her and caught her by her waist.

Hana gasped, she struggled to get away from him. "Let me go !"

"Don't be rude to your man, Nana ~" Doojoon cooed, he wrapped his arm around her neck, pulled her closer to him, attempted to kiss her on the cheek, but Hana was fast enough to avoid his skinship.

"My name is Hana, not Nana. And you are not my man" she explained for the n-th times already. Of course, he wouldn't try to hear those words anymore.

"I will, don't be shy~" he shamelessly said. Hana gawled, she was tired of argueing with him. "Whatever, I don't have time. I had said that I would pay you back the money. I will not escape. So can you please stop following me around ?" she pleaded, still assumed that he wanted his money only.

"But I don't need those money anymore" Doojoon exclaimed, he whined like a kid and smiled sweetly at her. Hana blew a raspberry, she pushed him off and walked away, to Baekhyun's shop.

Doojoon blinked as she walked away, he smirked in amusement and hollered after her, "Where are you going ?"

"To work, as if you don't know after a long time you stalked me" she scoffed and disappeared.

Doojoon laughed seeing her mad, he found it cute in some way when she was like that. Then, his face fell after recalling the sight of her working all the time, not even had time to enjoy her life.

"I want to erase all the debt she owned me, but then, I will not have any reason to go after her. What should I do, Yoon Hana ? This is the first time I have ever felt like this. And more over, you already had a man in your heart ... The only way now is destroying him ..."

 

                                                                                                                                             

 

After working at the shop, she bid goodbye to Baekhyun and hurried off to Chanyeol's.

And once again, she finished at her second job. "I gotta go. You better do all those homework, okay ?" she told him as she prepared to run to her final job.

Chanyeol bobbed his head in a carefree way. He studied her pale face with concern. "Did you have enough sleep and meals ? You look like an old monkey !" he her cheek with a pout.

Hana chuckled, she walked downstairs with Chanyeol following her, "I'm just better than fine, oppa. Sorry, no time for chatting" she waved goodbye and skidded away.

Chanyeol waved to the air, he felt like hurting himself just by seeing his bestfriend having such a hard life. "Silly Hana. I asked you if you wanted to be in my family and be my sister-in-contract, but all you said was just an excuse. You should know my family love you a lot"

 

                                                                                                                                             

 

"Hey hottie, one whiskey here !"

"Lady, do you have time after tonight ?"

"y girl, come here with oppa"

Hana ran here and there, to this guy to that old man. All she did was just nod her head, faked a smile and did all her job.

She hated the place she was working at. This was the dirtiest place that she ever came to. There were any kind of people, good - bad - ugly - beautiful - rich - player - ...

She met all kind of people, and she didn't even like one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter