013

A Playboy's Buyable Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

 

After going back to her home, Hana was greeted by the smiling Suho like everyday.

"How was your day ?"

"It's like everyday, oppa" Hana smiled, she gulped down a full bottle of cold plain water. She panted heavily as the coldness spreaded through her dry throat.

Suho chuckled and held on his sleeves, he reached out and wiped off the sweat on her forehead by his own palm, "You walked home or ran home ? Why didn't you call me ? I could have go and pick you up". He pinched her nose before laughing at her red-nose.

Hana covered the tip of her nose with a pout, "Oppa, don't treat me like a baby" she whined and pushed Suho playfully.

"Then you are my baby ~" Suho spoke with a smug expression. Since when this guy learnt greasy talking ?

"Aigoo, oppa ... you made me blush" Hana shut her eyes and lowered her head, she used her hood to cover her face. Suho laughed even more.

"Do you want me to make you something for dinner ?" Suho asked and started looking through the kitchen. Hana shook her head and took off her backpack, put it down on the floor. "Nahh, I have eaten at Chanyeol oppa's. Mrs Park is a bright woman, you know"

Suho nodded his head and stopped digging through the frigde. "Good then" he smiled and tapped her head, "You shouldn't skip any meal, or else I will come after you every meal"

Hana chuckled, she was touched by his caring, but to say she had fallen for Suho, it's a no.

"You are busy all the time, oppa. I heard from Tao at school that Kris oppa is too busy to sleep. I found you are too" she glared playfully up at him and pressed his cheeks together, "Aigoo yah ~ Look at you, now you look like a zombie without no fat meat"

Suho grasped her hands and the backs of them with his thumbs, still keeping her hands on his cheeks to keep warm, "You know, if only I could be with you like this everyday, I think I will be fatter than Xiumin hyung"

Hana turned shy and girly out of the blue, she wanted to pull her hands back, but then, it would be rude to do so. She didn't know what to do beside looking into his soft eyes.

"I give you time, remember that. I will wait, unless you are taken, I will keep waiting" Suho mumbled and slowly leaned down. Hana widened her eyes as she realized that Suho was about to kiss her. Too dazed to react, she let the result go with the flow.

Suho released one hand on her and slid it down to her waist, he placed his hand on her waist gently and pushed her closer to him. His eyes wouldn't leave her for a second.

The free hand of Hana also dropped down to her side while the other one was captured by Suho's and was still on his cheek.

Closer and closer, Hana was trapped in between Suho and the cold frigde.

"...Hana" Suho started and tilted his head to get a better angle to kiss her. When he found it, Suho leaned in and his eyelids slowly drop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter