Serving Detention

Complications Of High School Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B93p_-UBEv8

‘Ring!’ Block B and you proceeded back to your respective classes. You tossed your empty marshmallow packet into the dustbin, but you missed it and the rubbish ended up on the floor. You sighed and walked closer to it to pick up the rubbish. You were about to bend down and pick up the rubbish when you saw a hand reaching out to the rubbish and throwing it into the dustbin. You looked up to see Himchan.

‘Why is it you again?’ You made a face, walking past him.

‘Come on, I was just trying to help.’ Himchan walked behind you.

‘Go and help the others alright? There are so many people in the whole school.’ You walked into class. Himchan followed you into the classroom and plopped down at the seat beside you.

‘Mr Pop-up-everywhere, can you go back to your class? Stop following me.’ You shot him a look.

‘I’m in the same Korean Language class as you if you don’t know and my name is Himchan.’ Himchan replied, adjusting his cap. You let out an irritated shout and took out your textbook.

For the whole day, Himchan was following you everywhere, making the girls in school envied you.

*Great, this guy is adding to the hate I’m receiving after I’m friends with Block B.*

You slammed your locker shut and quickly walked away from Himchan who was busy fixing his hair.

When he was out of your sight, you heaved a sigh of relief. *The Himchan guy sure is a burden.*

At a distance, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter