Confront

Complications Of High School Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrhA0tD1kMM

The next day, you decided to confront Block B to ask them why they haven’t been hanging out with you and to thank them for yesterday. You saw them sitting at the pavilion before school started.

‘BLOCK B!’ You shouted, running towards them. When they heard your voice, they ran away from you and headed up the stairs.

‘Yahhh! Come back here!’ You shouted, running up the steps. You panted. *We are not playing Running Man, you idiots!* You scolded them and continued to run up the next flight of stairs. Just as you were about to reach the second level, you tripped on the top step and went rolling down the flight of stairs. You screamed as you reached the first level. Block B saw what happened and immediately came to check on you.

‘Yahh! Why weren’t you careful?!’ Jaehyo scolded you, holding up your arms to see if you had any bruises.

‘Next time, please be careful.’ Zico reminded gently, looking at your legs to see if you had any injuries. You nodded and smiled. *At least Block B didn’t just leave me here.*

‘How can you still smile in this situation?’ B-Bomb said, pointing at you.

‘Yeah, look at all your bruises. There are even cuts!’ P.O added, inspecting your injuries. You smile grew wider, knowing that they still cared about you.

‘She’s smiling wider. I think the fall made a crazy. Did she damage her brain or something?’ Taeil asked, raising an eyebrow.

‘Hyung, don’t spout nonsense. Let’s bring her to the first aid area in the office to get her injuries treated.’ U-Kwon said, after going upstairs to get your guitar scores that were sprawled on the floor.

‘I will piggyback her.’ Kyung offered.

‘Hyung! Are you sure you can carry her? I think I will do that. I don’t want another person getting hurt.’ Zico said, squatting down to let you get up his back easily.

‘Is that supposed to be an insult or a caring thought?’ Kyung retorted. Block B ignored him and headed to the office.

You placed your arms around his neck. You could feel the warmth on Zico back. Your heart was beating really fast that you thought Zico would h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter