Before The Party

Complications Of High School Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omu0-hvXuhs&feature=relmfu

‘~~~~~~, are you doing your nails?’ U-Kwon asked, walking into your room as he looked at your set of nail polish on the table.

‘Yeah, which pattern should I do?’ You flashed a few pictures on the internet for him to pick.

‘Hmmm, I think this plain will go nice with your dress.’ U-Kwon grabbed the golden glittery bottle of nail polish. You nodded in agreement as you started to paint your nails.

‘The way you paint it seems easy. Can I try?’ U-Kwon asked, pointed at your nails. You raised an eyebrow, shooting him a you-are-weird look.

‘What? Nooo! I mean paint on your nails not mine!’ U-Kwon quickly defended. You laughed.

‘Don’t you have other things to do? Why don’t you join the rest?’ You suggested to U-Kwon.

‘No thanks. They are watching To The Beautiful You again. Besides, it’s a rare opportunity for me to paint someone nails.’ U-Kwon smiled. and wiggled his eyebrows. You laughed and nodded. *It won’t hurt to let him try right?* You handed him the brush and U-Kwon started painting on your thumb.

‘Oppa! You are supposed to paint in to the nails, not my finger!’ You complained when he painted out of line.

‘Aish, it’s harder than I thought!’ He ruffled his hair. You softened.

‘Take your time. Practice makes perfect!’ You gave him a wink. After what seems like eternity, your nails were finally done.

‘Not bad for a first timer.’ You complimented as you gaze at your nails.

*He’s an expert. I think he paints nails better than I do.* U-Kwon smiled.

‘Let’s go downstairs to cook something for lunch.’ You said, walking out of your room.

‘No! You will ruin your nails and I used a lot of my effort making it nice.’ U-Kwon whined.

‘Aigo, fine. At least get one of the boys to help you.’ You said, going to the sofa. You settled yourself between B-Bomb and Jaehyo.

‘Hyung! Help me with cooking lunch!’ U-Kwon clung onto Taeil’s arm.

‘It’s already 3pm now. It’s not lunch time anymore.’ Taeil said, with a hint of irritation.

‘But we haven’t eaten!’ P.O interrupted their conversation. Taeil heave a sigh, admitting defeat as he headed to the kitchen with U-Kwon.

‘Shhh, you guys are missing the exciting part!’ Kyung said, his eyes still glued to the television.

Suddenly, Jaehyo’s phone rang. ‘Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, how-’

‘Yah, where have you been? Ahh, we’re at ~~~~~~~house. You are coming? Okay.’ Jaehyo spoked into the phone. Jaehyo hung up the phone and continued to watch the drama.

‘Oppa, who was that?’ You asked, facing him.

‘Zico. He says he’s coming.’ You didn’t know whether to feel happy or nervous that he came. Jaehyo noticed your blank expression and gave you a comforting pat on your head.

You attention was diverted to B-Bomb when you heard him sigh.

‘Wae?’ You asked him. He shook his head. You didn’t prompt any further as you knew B-Bomb wasn’t the type to say out his problems.

‘Eh? Who did your nails? It’s nice.’ B-Bomb looked at your nails.

‘U-Kwon Oppa did it.’ You smiled.

‘U-Kwon?! When did he learn how to nail polish?’ B-Bomb asked, his eyes as big as coconuts.

‘Just. By the way, lunch is ready.’ U-Kwon replied before you were able to.

========================

‘Sorry if it’s just ramen. We couldn’t cook something else in such a short time.’ Taeil remarked.

‘I don’t care. If there’s food, it’s good.’ P.O replied with a goofy smile. *This maknae, he is forever eating.* You chuckled.

‘What’s so funny?’ Kyung asked, raising an eyebrow.

‘Nothing, let’s eat! Thank you for the food! I will enjoy it!’ You looked at the pot of ramen placed at the centre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter