Party Chaos

Complications Of High School Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning. Slightly rated. If you don't want to read it, please skip. Don't worry, you will still be able to know what happened in the next chapter, so you won't be missing out on any parts of the story.

Block B and you arrived at Himchan’s house. Judging from the size of the house, you figured he was loaded. B-Bomb rang the doorbell and the door was opened by Himchan.

‘Ahh… you guys are here! Come in!’ Himchan ushered us into his house. Himchan made eye contact with you and he was stunned. *Wow, she looks incredible today. Did she dress up just for me?* Himchan thought, smiling widely to himself. You gave him a slight smile. Himchan brought Block B and you to the living room to find B.A.P sitting in front of the television, watching an action movie together. When B.A.P saw Block B and you approaching, Yongguk signalled the rest to stand up to greet.

‘Hi, we are B.A.P! Yes Sir!’ B.A.P did a salute.

‘Hi, do you wanna b? Block B!’ Block B greeted. You stood there staring at them. *Do I need to introduce myself again?* You bowed and briefly introduced yourself to avoid any awkward moments.

‘Guys, bring them around the house like we planned.’ Yongguk instructed B.A.P and they nodded.

The B.A.P members paired up with the Block B members. Zelo and P.O headed to the kitchen, YoungJae went off to the pool with Kyung and B-Bomb, U-Kwon and Daehyun left for the rooms,  Jaehyo and Jongup proceeded to the gym, Zico and Yongguk went to the study room. All of them left you, Taeil and Himchan together.

‘So, where do you guys want to see first?’ Himchan asked, rubbing his hands together. Taeil wanted to go to the rooftop so we headed there first. The rooftop had a garden with benches around. You sat on one of the benches, enjoying the breeze. Taeil went to the railing and looked down.

‘Woah, Himchan-ssi, you must be one rich kid.’ Taeil commented.

‘Yeah, my parents are rich, but I stay with B.A.P in this house. My parents allowed me to. By the way, call me hyung.’ Himchan replied. *B.A.P must be grateful that they get to stay in such a big house.* You thought, standing up as Himchan led the both of you to the another part of the house.  You were amazed and shocked by how big the house was and the amount of facilities they had. They had an Olympic size swimming pool, including Jacuzzi, they had a gym that had practically everything, and their kitchen was as big as your bedroom. The kitchen had a table full of delicious food and another table full of drinks.

After the tour of the house, all of you settled down at the living room to get to know each other. You could feel that all of them had actually gotten closer just by the tour around the house. *They sure get along with each other well, except for Daehyun. He’s all quiet with his mask.* You looked at Daehyun, getting intrigued by him.

‘You really did that? Woah, that’s harsh.’ Zico remarked at Yongguk’s story of how he taught a lesson to a bully.

‘He deserved that.’ Yongguk flashed his gummy smile. *He’s not as scary as I thought.* You smiled along, seeing how happy he was.

Then, the doorbell rang.

‘I will get it! It must be the cake delivery.’ Himchan headed to the door. Himchan opened the door while trying to get money from his wallet.

‘How much is-’ Himchan asked, still looking at his wallet.

‘Surprise!’ He heard a crowd of people screamed. *Eh? It’s not the cake delivery?* Himchan looked up to find half the school right outside his house. Block B, B.A.P and you quietened when all of you heard the scream.

‘Himchan invited more people?’ YoungJae asked, scratching his head.

‘I have no idea.’ Jongup replied, looking at the door.

‘Oppa, I brought all these people to celebrate your birthday! Happy Birthday, Himchan Oppa!’ Mina gave Himchan a kiss on his right cheek and joined everyone in squeezing their way into the house. *Ewww, who is she? Getting kissed by a stranger? Disgusting.* Himchan wiped his cheeks with a scowl.

Block B, B.A.P and you were equally confused. You saw Daehyun and Himchan exchange looks and you guessed that Himchan didn’t have a clue either. *Mina must have thought of this when she heard about Himchan's party the other day when we were having a study session.* You thought, getting to know part of what was happening.

‘HYUNG! WHAT IS HAPPENING?’ Zelo shouted as the whole house was noisy, with music booming and people chattering. *Where does the music come from?* You thought, scanning around to find that people mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter