Christmas Eve

Complications Of High School Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53WrVxCQyA4

You woke the next day to find and looked at the clock. *It’s already 11am?* You dragged yourself out of your bed and went to the bathroom. You sighed as you see your puffy eyes. *I won’t be able to cover up the puffy eyes now.* You proceeded to shower and headed to the kitchen to find something to eat.

You scanned the kitchen and there was nothing much to eat. You didn’t care since you didn’t have the appetite. *I wonder how BlockB.A.P is doing without me.* You wanted to cry as you thought of what happened yesterday but shook your head. *I can’t break down now. I must stay strong.* You thought, switching on the television.

Most of the channels were showing Christmas Eve special programmes. *I guess I have to spend Christmas Eve alone.*

=====================

‘Yeah, I will bring her over.’ Daehyun ended the call. He was talking to his mother about you since his mother asked what happened after noticing Daehyun’s gloomy voice over the phone. Daehyun went to your doorstep and rang the bell. After a few moments, the door opened.

‘Eh? Daehyun Oppa, aren’t you suppose to go back home for Christmas Eve dinner?’ You raised your eyebrow. Daehyun softened when he saw your puffy eyes. *She must have cried a lot yesterday.*

‘My mother asked you to join us for dinner because I told her about yesterday.’ Daehyun said, avoiding eye contact with you. He was a little shy since he never invited a girl personally to his house and he was afraid you would scold him for telling his mother about your business. You looked at him and tapped your chin, deciding whether to go. *It might be an awkward dinner but it’s not very nice to reject his mother’s invite. Besides, I have nothing to do on Christmas Eve.* You thought, before telling Daehyun you were going. Daehyun eyes lighted up and quickly rushed to your room.

‘Yah, Oppa! What are you doing?’ You asked, running to your room.

‘You need to pack since we will be taking a long car journey and staying there for one night.’ Daehyun said, finding for a backpack for you. You laughed and shook you head. *I didn’t know we had to stay overnight, but who cares, it might be fun.* You pushed Daehyun out of the room and told him to relax while you packed. You slammed the door into his face and he made a face as he headed to the sofa to wait.

*Daehyun Oppa is too excited. Sometimes, he makes people think he’s actually a maknae.* You chuckled and packed your clothes.

======================

Zico stood outside the shoes shop and waited for Block B. They were doi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter