Christmas Day: Part 1

Complications Of High School Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrAdznt1Uxs

The next day, Daehyun dropped you off at your house.

‘Are you sure you don’t want to come alone for the party at Block B’s house?’ Daehyun asked for the thousandth time.

‘Yes.’ You replied, with a smile. *You liar, I know you want to go. You just don’t want to go and spoil the mood.* Daehyun sighed, nodding his head.

‘Rest well. I will drop by if I can.’ Daehyun bid you goodbye as he headed to Block B’s house for the lunch party.

You unpacked your things and sat on the sofa. *I’m spending Christmas Day… alone. I guess it’s better not to go there and disrupt their festive mood. They probably don’t want me there. On the bright side, I didn’t spend my Christmas Eve alone. Thank you, Daehyun Oppa.* You unknowingly smiled, watching a cooking show on the television.

=====================

Daehyun arrived at Block B’s house, his mind still thinking about you. *She will be okay right?* He shook his head and told himself to relax. BlockB.A.P and Mina were sitting around, eating their lunch.

‘Hyung, what took you so long? And where’s Noona?’ Zelo asked, offering Daehyun mango juice which Daehyun willingly accepted.

‘I dropped her off at ther house and she’s not coming.’ Daehyun said, getting a plate to place his food.

‘Wae? I hope Noona is fine.’ Zelo remarked, joining the group as he settled down beside Yongguk.

Mina sat beside Himchan, feeding him with food, although Himchan didn’t like it. Mina insisted she had to do that. She saw Daehyun sitting beside YoungJae. *~~~~~~~~ is not here. Perfect. Not only did I take away Himchan and Zico. I took away all of them from her.* Mina thought, satisfied with her achievement.

‘Himchan Oppa, let’s play truth and dare with the rest later.’ Mina suggested. Himchan just nodded. Himchan wasn’t in a festive mood. He was worried about you and couldn’t do anything since Mina was always with him.

After lunch, Mina gathered BlockB.A.P in a circle.

‘Let’s play truth and dare.’ Mina took a pen she found and placed it in the middle as a pointer.

‘What a boring game.’ Kyung said, faking a yawn.

‘Yeah, let’s play something more exciting.’ P.O clapped his hands.

‘I rather watch the television.’ YoungJae said, his eyes not leaving the television screen. Mina made a face and whined to Himchan. Himchan couldn’t stand the whining and looked at Yongguk for help.

‘Come on, let’s just play a few rounds. I might be fun.’ Yongguk tried to encourage everyone. Thankfully, some agreed and some just shrugged. Mina smiled and started to spin the pointer. The pointer landed on Jongup. Jongup picked truth.

‘Have you ever had a girlfriend and didn’t tell B.A.P?’ Jaehyo asked, trying to dig out information from Jongup. Jongup shook his head. BlockB.A.P gave him questioning looks but he just smiled. Jongup spun the pointer and it landed on Taeil.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter