Attached

Complications Of High School Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcsdA-oGrkQ

You couldn’t wait tell him your answer. You were nervous and excited about it but you didn’t know why. The chance came when BlockB.A.P was getting ready to go home. Himchan went to the toilet and you followed him. You waited till the door opened.

‘Eh? Why are you here?’ Himchan asked, drying his hands on his jeans.

‘My answer is yes.’ You hastily said, your cheeks flushing into a slight pink. You quickly joined the rest who were cleaning up the place. Himchan was stunned for a moment but snapped out of it and shouted in joy. He cupped his mouth when he realised he shouldn’t be shouting. He did a fist pump in the air and smiled widely.

You took a cloth and wiped the table in the living room. *Omgee, I can’t believe I’m with Himchan Oppa now and he’s my first boyfriend!* You smiled and flipped the cloth to the other side. You thought your first boyfriend would be Zico but you ended up with Himchan.

‘Yahhh, come and say goodbye to us.’ Youngjae pulled you and brought you to the front door. Himchan made eye contact with you and gave you a wink. You smiled and looked away shyly. *Who knew Himchan Oppa was such a person?* You thought, waving.

The next day, BlockB.A.P and you decided to buy the following year’s school supplies and books at the bookstore.

‘Yahh, don’t read the comics. Go and find your books.’ Kyung said, snatching the comic book from Zelo. Zelo pouted but listened to his Hyung. Kyung flipped through the book.

‘You told him not to read and you are reading it?’ Jaehyo said, smacking Kyung’s head.

‘Hyung! I already found my books!’ Kyung rubbed his head, making a face but Jaehyo ignored him and went to find the sketchbook he needed for art class.

‘Hey, have you noticed that Himchan Hyung and ~~~~~~~ became closer?’ P.O looked at both of you at the stationeries section. Jongup nodded.

‘Himchan Hyung has been being really good to ~~~~~~~~.’ Jongup remarked. B-Bomb looked at the both of you.

‘That’s what love does to them.’ B-Bomb commented, taking out his phone to text. P.O and Jongup raised their eyebrows at B-Bomb. *When did he understand so much about love?*

You and Himchan were together the whole time in the book

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter