Homework

Complications Of High School Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqeeNIZ57v4

The next few days went by smoothly. Partly because Himchan was following you as much when he knew you agreed to go to his party.

‘Hey, tomorrow is the party. Are there any ideas on how to get to his house?’ Kyung asked, as he slung his arm over you. You were on the way to Block B’s crib to do the weekend’s worth of homework.

‘Well, we can just flag a cab?’ Taeil suggested, taking some chips that U-Kwon was holding.

‘Hyung, you pay then.’ P.O said, fixing his hair in the mirror.

‘Yahh, why is it me again? Pizza deliveries and now cab fare?’ Taeil complained, making dramatic hand movements.

‘Dudesssss, stop arguing. We are home already.’ Jaehyo unlocked the front door.

You walked in and took a seat on the sofa. *My second home.* You thought, standing up.

‘Block B! I will set up the table and chairs for us to study on. You guys hurry get change and do work.’ You instructed. They nodded and went to their respective rooms.

‘You sure you don’t need help?’ Kyung asked you, pouring a cup of water.

‘Yeap, you can go get changed.’ You smiled. Kyung patted your head. You carried the round table to the centre of the living room and was about to get a cloth to wipe the table top when you heard the sound of keys. *Is it Zico? I haven’t talked to him for some time.* You thought, looking at the door.

The door opened and Zico was there. You smiled and slightly jumped. You were about to call him when you heard another voice that made your shoulders droop.

‘Zico Oppa, where do I place my shoes?’ Your smile disappeared as you heave a sigh.

‘~~~~~~! I will help you get the chairs!’ You heard U-Kwon shout from the storeroom. You snapped out of your daze and went to help U-Kwon with the chairs.

‘Block B! I’m back!’ Zico called, locking the door. You and U-Kwon were now placing the chairs at the table.

‘Yahh, hurry up. We are going to start stud-’Taeil replied and stopped midway.

‘Okay! Chill hyung. By the way I brought company.’ Zico smiled, placing his keys on the shelf near the door.

‘Hi, I’m Mina. Sorry for coming without informing you g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter