First Meet

Complications Of High School Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRjbO8Kx0jM

You were a new transfer student at Seoul Arts High School. You placed your books into your new locker and proceeded out of the school to get home.

*I miss my friends. I am so alone in this school.* You dragged your feet to the front gate. You saw a group of boys and the front gate waving at your direction. Your expression brightened.

*Are they waving to me? Perhaps they want to be my friends!* You thought. You rushed to the front gate. When you were about 6 feet away from them, you tripped over your own foot and fell flat on the ground.

‘Hey, are you alright?’ You saw a guy with blonde hair extending his hand out to you. You placed your hands in to his and got up.

‘By the way, I’m Zico. And this group of monkeys are my friends.’ Zico introduced, while you dust your uniform.

‘Woah, wait up. We are humans not monkeys.’ Kyung corrected.

‘Dudes, what just happened? Did you guys make her fall?’ Zico pointed accusingly at Block B, ignoring Kyung.

‘Don’t accuse us! We didn’t do anything. We just waved to you and she started running towards us.’ U-Kwon took out his lollipop and defended Block B. *They weren’t waving to me.* You thought and your shoulder drooped a little.

‘Are they lying?’ Zico bent down to your eye level.

‘No, I just…’ You sighed.

‘Are you new here? I have never seen you around school before.’ Taeil asked, looking at you up and down.

‘Yeah, I think I should get going.’ You hastily replied, feeling embarrassed and awkward. You took a step forward but Zico stopped you, stretching his arm out in front of you.

‘Hmmm, why don’t we go out for a drink at the café opposite our school? Block B will fill you in about the school.’ Zico suggested, with a wide smile on his face.

‘That’s fine with me.’ B-bomb replied, showing a thumbs up. Jaehyo nodded in agreement.

‘We can treat it as a welcome party for our n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter