Feelings

Complications Of High School Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57wuZ8v2INs

 

You sat in the study room where BlockB.A.P was, excluding the oldest and youngest of the group. The atmosphere was so down that you thought the sky was going to fall on everyone.

In the room, Zico’s mood was the worst. Maybe you were actually feeling the worst but you didn’t want to admit. Block B was actually scared by Zico because no matter how they tried to make Zico talk, he didn’t say anything and just gave a blank expression. All of you didn’t even know if he was actually listening. *This must have hit Zico hard. He’s really in love.* You thought, glancing at Zico’s blank face and then glancing at Block B’s worried face.

B.A.P on the other hand, had a long face. They were disappointed by their Hyung. You heard them sigh at the same time. *I guess B.A.P is not feeling any better either.* You thought, sighing. You totally forgot that Jaehyo didn’t allow you to sigh but you were too disappointed to care. You couldn’t believe you could be hurt twice the same way.

First, it was Zico getting attached to Mina and now, it was Himchan being ‘engaged’ to Mina. The thought of them having a baby together just made you shudder. You balled up you fists. *No, I cannot just care about my feelings. If I stand in Himchan Oppa’s shoes, he will be feeling worse than I am now.* You thought, softening. Himchan had to carry the whole burden on his shoulders since he was the one that committed the mistake.

You went out of the room to check on Zelo and Yongguk. You figured they were feeling worse than you. You knocked and slowly opened the door to Zelo’s room. You saw him lying on his bed. You shook him lightly to check if he was asleep. Zelo looked at you and turned back to face the wall.

‘Zelo! You are crying!’ You panicked. You didn’t know what to do when someone you cared for cries. You quickly took the tissue box at his nightstand and handed it over to him. He ignored it and continued to lie on his bed, motionless.

‘Zelo, Noona knows how it feels to be disappointed by someone you care, especially someone you look up to. But you need to know that everyone makes mistakes.’ You felt your heart squeeze a little because you knew the mistake Himchan made couldn’t be undone. You saw Zelo sit up to look at you. You gave him a small smile.

‘We need to forgive Himchan Oppa although he made a terrible mistake because he is part of BlockB.A.P an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter