Ending The Party

Complications Of High School Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ErgffP0wVw

You looked at yourself in the mirror. *I look pathetic.* You sighed. Your hair, which was actually a ponytail, looked like a broom. Your neck and collar bone area had bites, which made you shudder. Your lip gloss was messed up. Your nails were ruined; they were either chipped off or cracked. Your arms and legs had scratches and bruises from all the struggling. Zelo’s long pants and shirt made you looked more pathetic.

‘Hey, are you alright in there?’ Himchan asked. *Why is she taking so long?* Himchan thought, deciding whether to go in and check on you. Just as he was about open the knob, you opened it. Himchan looked at you. You headed towards Himchan’s bed and sat at the corner. Himchan softened and approached you after closing the door. He hugged you and you cried on his shoulder.

========================

P.O found Zico at the rooftop. Zico was drinking his second bottle.

‘Hyung! What are you doing? Stop drinking!’ P.O snatched the bottle of beer from Zico. Zico looked at him.

‘P.O, come drink with me!’ Zico opened a new bottle. P.O shook his head and snatched the newly opened bottle from Zico. P.O tried to persuade him to stop drinking but Zico wouldn’t listen. P.O felt anger rising in him.

‘HYUNG! Do you even know what happened to ~~~~~~~?! She was taking advantage of by a guy! Here you are, still thinking about yourself. Do you still care about her?! I can’t be bothered with you.’ P.O shouted at Zico, which he never did before. People at the rooftop diverted their attention to the both of them after hearing the commotion. Zico was stunned. *Something happened to ~~~~~~~?*

‘What happened to her?’ Zico asked, feeling a little frantic.

‘I’m not exactly sure, but she definitely got hurt. If you will excuse me, I’m going to care for her now while you continue to drink here.’ P.O replied, leaving Zico alone. The people gasped and whispered about what they heard. Zico followed P.O, asking P.O where you were. P.O pointed to the Himchan’s room and proceeded to Jongup’s room.

Zico quietly opened the door to Himchan’s room and found you crying into Himchan’s shoulder as he hugged you tightly. Himchan was your hair with a sad expression. Zico felt his heart rip to pieces and his vision getting blurry. He shut the door quietly and went to the stairs and sat on the top step. *I failed to protect her, and I still dare say that I’m her best friend. Instead of me protecting and comforting her, another guy she barely know is doing that in my place.* Zico let a tear slip his eye. He wiped it and proceeded to Jongup’s room.

As he stepped in, he was bombarded with questions from Block B and got a harsh scolding from them, but Zico just let them lash out at him. *I fail being a leader. I have been neglecting them a lot too.* Zico thought, his head hanging low.

‘Guys, I think it’s enough. Zico must be feeling bad too.’ Yongguk stopped the scoldings, seeing how depressed Zico was. Block B calmed down.

‘Sorry, for being a head and not being what a leader should be.’ Zico apologised. Block B softened and smiled at him.

‘It’s okay.’ Taeil said, beckoning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter