Nightmare and Breakfast with B.A.P

Complications Of High School Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omu0-hvXuhs

Himchan left B.A.P in the living room to watch television while he went up to check on you. He entered his room to find you sleeping on his bed. *So many things have happened on my birthday. I don’t even know if this is a good thing.* He sighed as he carefully carried you up and brought you into the spare room opposite his room.

He covered you with a blanket and stared at you. He had many thoughts and worries in his mind. *What will happen to ~~~~~~~~? Will she able to take it?* Himchan looked at you and softened. *Kim Himchan, don’t imagine things. She will be alright. She’s a brave and strong girl.* Himchan yawned and smiled as he brushed your fringe, falling asleep beside you.

Himchan was sleeping peacefully when he got woke up by you squirming in the bed. He looked at you with his face full of worry. He panicked when you suddenly screamed.

‘AHHHHH! Himchan! Himchan! Save me! Let go of me, you ert!’ You screamed, you woke up and was waving and kicking aimlessly. Himchan grabbed your hand and held you close. You calmed down and looked at Himchan. *She must be dreaming about what happened earlier. He wiped your tears and you softened. *Himchan, thank you for being here with me.* You thought.

‘By the way, happy birthday, Himchan Oppa.’ You congratulated him when you realised you haven’t wished him yet. You started to sing a birthday song. *She called me Oppa.* Himchan smiled and felt like he had fireworks exploding in his head.

‘Thank you. Go back to sleep okay? Don’t be scared, I will be here with you.’ Himchan replied, patting your head. Warmth filled you and you slightly smiled, lying back on the bed as Himchan placed the blanket over you.

Surprisingly, you didn’t wake up and slept comfortably until

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter