Christmas Day: Part 2

Complications Of High School Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73noUWDDpWw

You fell asleep while watching television and got woken up by ringing of the bell. *Who’s visiting me on Christmas?* You went over to the door with a yawn.

‘Surprise!’ You were greeted by BlockB.A.P and they wished you merry Christmas one by one as they headed into your house. *What are they doing here?*

‘Yahhh, who said you could barge into my house like that?’ You scolded but BlockB.A.P shrugged and continued with what they were doing. *What’s with them? I thought they didn’t want to see me?* You shook your head and headed to the sofa.

‘Did you just wake up?’ B-Bomb asked, pointing at your messy hair. You quickly ran your fingers through your hair in attempt to neaten it but it was no use. Zico came to your side and took out his comb and combed your hair. You gave him a smile, thanking him. Himchan didn’t like how close Zico was being with you.

‘You have drool all over your mouth. Eww.’ Taeil said, making a face. You touched your mouth and shot him a glare when he was lying.

‘Guys, stop it. We are supposed to be here to apologise.’ Youngjae reminded and everyone nodded. *Apologise?* You were puzzled.

‘Sorry for not trusting you.’ Yongguk said and everyone nodded in agreement. *Pabos, I never said I was angry with them. Maybe I was angry with them but I didn’t say it to them.* You thought, chuckling to yourself. They raised an eyebrow at you. You shook your head, telling them it was alright. BlockB.A.P returned to their crazy self. *They never change.* You thought, laughing.

‘Yahh, what’s so funny?’ Himchan slung his right arm over your shoulder. You shook you head.

‘Thanks for finding the truth about Mina.’ He thanked you. You gave him a smile. *Maybe I should tell you how much I want you in my life.* Himchan thought, nodding his head. Both of you joined the rest of them who were having fun.

Night came and it was time for the gift exchange. You were delighted by the amount of gifts you were receiving since you had more gifts today with the addition of B.A.P in your circle of friends.

‘Thanks for the gifts!’ You thanked them. They thanked each other for the gifts too.

‘Himchan Hyung, where’s your gift for ~~~~~~~?’ Jongup asked, scratching his head.

‘I will give it to her later.’ Himchan said, keeping his gifts. BlockB.A.P gave him weird looks and Zelo whistled. Himchan gave him a look.

‘Guys, the Harry Potter Christmas marathon is starting!’ P.O said, scrambling to the sofa. The rest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter