Lunch Break

Complications Of High School Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVGfllpx8Ic

At lunch break, you sat with Block B since Zico was busy attending to his girlfriend.

‘Supp, how’s your day so far?’ U-Kwon asked you, slurping on his mushroom noodle.

‘As usual, nothing interesting.’ You said, sipping your chicken soup.

‘Usual you mean getting bullying by that over there?’ B-Bomb glared at the table you and Zico used to sit but now it became Mina’s and Zico’s hangout. You shrugged and swallowed a piece of chicken. You then heard squeals from the girls nearby but you didn’t care. *It’s probably because Block B did something to make them fangirl.*

As you scooped a spoonful of rice, you felt a shadow over you. *Who's disturbing from my eating?* You thought and lazily looked up. You saw the same blonde guy you met at the lockers. *Argh, what does he want from me?* You looked back at your food and ignored him.

‘Hi, remember me?’ Himchan asked you with his hands in his pockets.

‘Erm… ~~~~~~~, who is he?’ P.O asked pointing to Himchan.

‘Don’t know, don’t care, just ignore.’ You said, chewing on your rice.

‘Yah, what kind of friend is this?’ Himchan knocked your head. You rubbed your head and shot him a glare.

‘When was I your friend anyway?’ You replied, finishing up your soup.

‘A while ago.’ Himchan replied looking at his watch.

‘Whatever.’ You took your plate and walked to the stall to return the utensils. Block B looked at Himchan like he was out of this world and followed after you.

‘~~~~~~~, who’s that guy just now?’ Taeil asked, patting your shoulder.

‘I told you, don’t know, don’t care, just ignore.’ You sat at the table u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter