Almost

Complications Of High School Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUFkS3Iehlw

Back at B.A.P’s crib, Daehyun and Zelo rushed to the kitchen to place the food they just bought on the shelves and in the fridge. They also offered to make dinner. Jongup went to on the television to catch his football match while YoungJae went upstairs to shower since he felt that he stank. Yongguk slumped into the sofa and closed his eyes. *Oppa must be really tired.* You thought, looking around for Himchan. You went upstairs to find Himchan on his laptop in the study room.

‘Oppa, what are you doing?’ You approached Himchan from the back, leaning in above his shoulder to look at the screen.

‘I’m updating my twitter.’ Himchan replied, scrolling his mentions.

‘What’s twitter?’ You asked. You haven’t heard of it before. *Is it something relating to birds?*

‘It’s a site where peop-’ Himchan turned around to face you, you too turned to face him. Your eyes widened, your lips were only a few inches away from you. Himchan was stunned too. His eyes were locked to your lips. *Himchan, control. If you kiss her now, it will be awkward between the both of us later on.* Himchan’s thoughts were interrupted by coughing at the door. You and Himchan backed away and avoided eye contact. You were flustered and could feel your cheeks heating up. You fanned them, hoping that they would cool down. Himchan looked away and looked at the screen as if it was the most interesting thing ever.

‘Heh.. Hyung, have you seen my soap bar?’ YoungJae asked, a little awkward. *Did I come at the wrong time and ruined their moment?* YoungJae thought, scratching the back of his head. Himchan was about to reply him but YoungJae just waved.

‘It’s okay, I will ask Yongguk Hyung. I will… erm… leave you guys alone.’ YoungJae stride downstairs.

‘Erm… I will be downstairs. See you at dinner.’ You hastily said, leaving Himchan alone in the room. Himchan heaved a sigh. He was half relieved and half regretful. He was relieved because YoungJae came at the right time to stop him from kissing you. He was regretful because he knew that he might not have a chance to kiss you next time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter