Block B's House Part 2

Complications Of High School Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After a noisy yet enjoyable lunch, you played computer games with U-Kwon on the computer. P.O was behind both of you, looking.

‘Yah,I told you to collect the extra life! Now we are only left with one!’ You scolded U-Kwon.

‘You didn’t say it earlier. I already went to the other direction!’ U-Kwon defended himself. You were about to rebut back when your enemy shot you from the back.

‘Aish! I lost. Tch, I don’t want to play anymore.’ You complained, leaving U-Kwon in the game by himself.

‘YAY! My turn to play!’ P.O took your seat and played with U-Kwon. You walked to Kyung and Jaehyo, who were playing blackjack on the floor.

’19 points! Beat that!’ Kyung smirked, revealing his cards.

‘Hah! I have got 21 points! I win. I will collect my tigger soft toy from you later.’ Jaehyo stuck his tongue out at Kyung.

‘Oppa, are you serious? You bet for a tigger?!’ You said, slightly shaking your head. Both of them just smiled innocently at you. You went over to B-Bomb and Taeil who were watching a comedy movie, eating potato chips. You sat on the sofa between B-Bomb and Taeil. *I guess watching a movie is better than seeing those two Oppas betting on weird stuff.* You thought, casually taking the potato chips bag from B-bomb, who was engrossed in the movie.

‘HAHAHAHAHA, LOOK AT THAT, HE ACTUALLY THOUGHT THE POTATO WAS A FREAKING STONE.’ B-Bomb laughed hysterically, clapping like a seal.

‘Erm.. Oppa, how is that funny?’ You asked, raising your eyebrows.

‘Yeah, how is that funny?’ Taeil added.

‘It’s not funny? Okay, fine, it’s not funny.’ B-bomb replied, slightly annoyed.

‘Oppa is so cute.’ You complimented because he was annoyed and you really felt he was cute.

‘Yah, what about me?’ Taeil folded his arms, trying to show that he’s angry. You chuckled.

‘You are cute too, Oppa.’ You replied, earning an affectionate ruffle of your hair from him.

‘SHHHH, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter