More Havoc

Complications Of High School Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=i_MbWx8BUx8&NR=1

For the whole week, you couldn’t help but empathise with Himchan because he was still ignored by the others, but BlockB.A.P was slowly talking to him again. Daehyun and you talked to Himchan frequently and Himchan felt a little happy that both of you didn’t ignore him. Mina still stuck like glue to Himchan for the whole week which made all of you feel annoyed.

Soon, Christmas was coming and all of you were busy with preparations. This year, all of you decided to hold it at Block B’s house. Daehyun, U-Kwon, and Taeil were in-charge of the food and drinks. P.O, Zelo, Zico and Himchan were in-charge of decorations. Kyung, Jaehyo and YoungJae were in-charge of cleaning. B-Bomb, Jongup and you were in-charge of the Christmas tree. Yongguk was the supervisor and helped at whatever he could. So in short, he was in-charge of everything.

It was early afternoon and all of you gathered at Block B’s house. Himchan brought Mina along or maybe Mina came uninvited but whatever the reason was, BlockB.A.P was didn’t like her presence. You and Daehyun made eye contact with you and both of you nodded. Both of you had decided to reveal the truth later. You broke the eye contact and clapped your hands, telling everyone to start work.

Daehyun, U-Kwon and Taeil went to the supermarket to buy the ingredients for the food. Everyone paid some money for the budget. Yongguk accompanied them to get the drinks. They were thankful that they didn’t have to stay near Mina for the time being. Kyung was sweeping the floor, Jaehyo was tidying shelves and rooms and YoungJae was dusting the place. Everyone was busy with their duties.

‘Oppas, have you seen the lights for the tree?’ You asked Jongup and B-Bomb who were busying hanging the candy canes on the tree. Both of them pointed to the box that was near the tree. There were blue and red lights. You chose the blue light since there was quite a number of red decorations on the tree. B-Bomb stood up and helped you to coil the lights around the tree.

‘B-Bomb Oppa, how is it going with the girl?’ You asked, wiggling your eyebrows as both of you were putting up the lights. B-Bomb just gave you a look to mind your own business. You shrugged and went over to Jongup after the lights were done.

‘Jongup, if you see B-Bomb Oppa taking out his phone to text, confiscate it.’ You said, loud enough for B-Bomb to hear. B-Bomb shot you a glare but you stuck out your tongue. Jongup shook his head and laugh. You excused yourself and went to the kitchen to get a drink.

You met Mina in the kitchen, which made you scoff. *She’s scoffing at me?* Mina thought, shocked. You scoffed when you saw her because you thought of how low she stooped to get Himchan. *She’s going to get exposed later anyway.* You thought, ignoring her.

‘Hey, the Christmas tree looks nice. Good job with the decorations.’ Mina said as she slung her left hand over your shoulders. You were surprised by the sudden contact and moved away from her and muttered a ‘thanks’.

You hurried back to where Jongup and B-Bomb was and rolled your eyes. *Acting close to me and complimenting me? What a hypocrite.* You thought, sitting down on the sofa.

‘You okay? Your face looks like crap.’ B-Bomb commented, hanging the balls on the Christmas tree. You shot him a look. You went over to Jongup and helped him cut the snowflakes.

‘Jongup, you didn’t cut your snowflake properly! There’s a huge hole in the middle.’ You held up his snowflake laughing. B-Bomb came over and laughed along. Jongup made a face.

‘I will just cut another nicer one for you to see!’ Jongup said, getting another paper to cut. You nodded, still laughing. Your laughter was interru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter