BlockB.A.P

Complications Of High School Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL2AlXWVbKU

Classes went passed in a breeze since you were glad that Block B was talking to you again. Himchan, who was in your Korean Language class, knew about your injuries and kept fussing over you. You shook your head with a smile. *He’s like an ahjumma.* You laughed and Himchan gave you a questioning look. You ignored him and read your textbook.

During lunch break, you looked around for a seat to find Himchan waving at you. You approached B.A.P and settled down between Himchan and Jongup.

‘Noona! What happened to you?’ Zelo asked, pointing to the plasters. You were about to open your mouth to answer when Himchan rattled off the story for you.

‘Hyung, Zelo didn’t ask for you to answer but ~~~~~~~~.’ YoungJae pointed out. Himchan shot him a look.

‘Did Himchan Hyung give you a hard time?’ Jongup whispered into your ear.

‘Yeah, he was complaining for the whole lesson why I wasn’t careful.’ You said, laughing.

‘What are you guys whispering? Tell me.’ Yongguk flashed his gummy smile. Both of you shook your head. Yongguk made a face.

‘Hyung, they were talking about Himchan being irritating or something.’ Daehyun, who sat at opposite Jongup, informed. The table cracked up in laughter.

‘Yahhh, when was I irritating?’ Himchan defended, folding his arms.

‘When were you not irritating?’ Yongguk questioned, drinking his apple juice.

‘Hyung! You are supposed to be helping me! Not joining forces with them to bully me!’ Himchan complained, making a face. You laughed as you saw B.A.P high-fived each other. You ate a mouthful of baked rice and turned around to find Block B. You waved to them and they happily approached you with their lunch.

‘Care to join us for lunch?’ Zico asked, looking at his food.

‘I love to but I’m eating with them. Unless…’ You trailed off, looking at Block B then glancing at B.A.P.

‘Unless what?’ Kyung asked, raising his eyebrows.

‘Unless B.A.P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter