Gym And Hotel

Complications Of High School Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBfcWmt9JHM

All of you met at B.A.P’s house, in the gym.

‘Jongup, why do you still work out? You already have enough muscles.’ Taeil commented, pointing at his arm muscles.

‘I need to maintain it.’ Jongup replied, grinning. Taeil playfully fist bumped his arm muscles.

You scanned the gym area. Although you came here for a brief orientation before, you were still awed by the amount of facilities it had.

Daehyun, Zico and Jaehyo were on the treadmill running. YoungJae, Taeil, U-Kwon and B-Bomb were at the fitness test area. Kyung, P.O and Jongup were using the dumbbells. You saw Zelo and Yongguk sitting at the rest area, calling someone. *Where’s Himchan Oppa?* You thought, going to the treadmill area. You smiled seeing them, especially Zico, running with ease. *Maybe watching television helps to make running easier.* You sighed when you saw Daehyun running with his mask on. *It must be hard for Daehyun Oppa.* You thought, softening. You went over to where Kyung, P.O and Jongup were. You saw Kyung having difficulty carrying the dumbbells while Jongup carried it with ease. P.O was just sitting around.

‘Yahh, P.O Oppa. You are supposed to be exercising.’ You said, pulling P.O out of his seat.

‘You aren’t exercising too!’ P.O protested.

‘I’m deciding what to exercise, but I will probably run on the treadmill.’ You said, looking at the treadmill area. P.O wiggled his eyebrows, looking at Zico then at you. You shot him a look. P.O stopped and went over to Kyung.

‘Hyung, aren’t you suppose to be stronger Jongup?’ P.O commented. Kyung shot him a look. You laughed.

‘Kyung Oppa, fighting!’ You did a fist pump in the air. Kyung smiled at you.

‘Jongup, you are so strong. Please help to train this maknae of Block B to be muscular.’ You handed P.O over to Jongup with a wink. Jongup chuckled and winked back. P.O’s eyes widened at the interaction. *Damn, they have something bad installed for me.* P.O thought, looking at the dumbbells that Jongup took to train him.

You headed over to the fitness test area. You laughed at the sight in front of you. U-Kwon was pulling YoungJae up since YoungJae couldn’t do the sit ups. B-Bomb was just sitting down staring at the both of them as if they were weird people and just swiped out his phone to text. Taeil? Well, he was just doing his own things at the standing broad jump station. You smirked. *Now is my turn to tease YoungJae Oppa.*

‘Wow, seems like Mr Smart Jerk is not good at physical trainings. I thought you were good at everything?’ You smirked at YoungJae. YoungJae made a face.

‘Hey! At least I manage to did a few sit ups!’ YoungJae defended.

‘U-Kwon Oppa, how many did he do?’ You asked, pointing at YoungJae.

‘5? Wait, I think he did only 2.’ U-Kwon said, scratching his head. You shot a look at YoungJae and he gave you an awkward smile.

‘Seems like YoungJae Oppa still has a long way to get rid of his tummy fats and get abs like yours.’ You smiled at U-Kwon. U-Kwon laughed.

‘Aish! The both of you are ganging up to bully me!’ YoungJae complained, pushing you away. You laughed and headed over to B-Bomb.

‘Yahhh, Oppa! You need to exercise and stop texting that girl. You know, muscles and abs can attract girls better. They are plus points.’ You wiggled your eyebrows. B-Bomb raised one of his eyebrows but headed over to the chin up area to start his exercise. You smiled. Taeil looked at you as he was about to do the standing broad jump. You clapped when he jumped further than his previous time.

‘Taeil Oppa, you improved!’ You congratulated him, but Taeil shook his head, a little unsatisfied.

‘It’s only a 1cm difference.’ Taeil pointed at the mat.

‘It’s still an improvement though.’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter