Revenge

Complications Of High School Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFwQcp6d7KM

Himchan met Mina outside the club.

‘Oh, Oppa! You are here.’ Mina said, waving to Himchan.

‘Going to the club in the middle of the afternoon? And we are under-aged. Just say what you want and I will just go on my way while you go on yours.’ Himchan said, a little angry.

‘Come on, we can just go in and have some fun since we are here already. You don’t have to worry about the under-aged problem; I have my ways to solve it.’ Mina pulled Himchan towards the club entrance.

‘Hey, no under-aged teenagers allowed.’ The security guard informed sternly.

‘Well, how about letting me in now?’ Mina seductively said, taking out a note from her skirt and sliding it in the security guard’s back pocket. The security guard opened the door and let her in. *Eww, she’s using such methods to get into clubs.* Himchan felt disgusted by Mina.

‘One red pepper vodka for me.’ Mina ordered. She looked at Himchan but Himchan shook his head indicating he didn’t want to drink.

‘One ginger vodka for him.’ Mina added.

‘When did I say I was going to drink?’ Himchan retorted.

‘Don’t be such a mood spoiler. Besides, ginger is good for you and I’m paying anyway.’ Mina replied, scanning the area. *You are the mood spoiler, not me. The ginger they use is flavoured and not real.* Himchan thought, making a face.

Although it was afternoon and there were less people, the club played loud music to create the clubbing atmosphere. Since Himchan had never been to a club before, he didn’t like the loud booming and felt a slight headache coming in. He excused himself to go to the gents.

‘Aish, what’s with her? Can’t she just tell me and get over it?’ Himchan muttered after splashing water on his face.

‘Himchan, just go out there and get it done and over with.’ Himchan said, before heading out.

When Himchan headed out, the drinks already arrived and he sat down.

‘Can you now tell me why you called me out?’ Himchan said hastily.

‘I called you out to hang out.’ Mina sipped onto her vodka. *Why is she asking me of all people? Why didn’t she ask Zico?*

‘So you were wasting my time. Wow. I have to go now.’ Himchan stood up but was blocked by Mina.

‘At least drink the drink first. Don’t waste it, because I don’t drink ginger.’ Mina said innocently. Himchan, wanting to get over it quickly drank it in one shot. *Yes, drink it down. Drink everything.* Mina eyed the ginger vodka as Himchan gulped it down.

Himchan waved his hands saying he was going off. He took 2 steps forward and felt dizzy. *The sleeping pill is taking effect.* Mina thought, smirking secretly.

‘Oppa, are you okay? I think you better sit down.’ Mina helped Himchan back to the table Himchan obliged since he felt his vision become blur and he was too weak or rather tired to do anything. The next thing Himchan knew, he just knocked out. *My plan is going well so far.* Mina smirked. She called the bartender that added the pills to help her carry Himchan.

‘Here’s the money I promised. Keep your lips sealed about this. By the way, how many sleeping pills did you put in?’ Mina asked, passing a few $50 notes to the bartender.

‘I placed about 5 pills.’ The bartender said, nodding as he accepted the notes. *That’s a lot. But who cares, more the better.* Mina smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter