Talk, Prank, Shop

Complications Of High School Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmM04_OgajU

You were getting the kimchi out of the fridge and thought about Zico. *I wonder how long I haven’t had a proper conversation with Zico.* You sighed.

‘Yahh, stop sighing. I can see wrinkles coming out already.’ Jaehyo pinched your cheeks.

‘Jaehyo Oppa! Don’t pinch.’ You made a face and rubbed your cheeks.

‘Wae? It’s so chubby.’ Jaehyo tapped his chin. You shot him a look.

‘Woah, chill.’ Jaehyo raised his hands in surrender. You chuckled. Jaehyo patted your head.

‘Oppa, what are you doing here?’ You asked, getting the vegetables and meat from the fridge.

‘I’m here to help you. Now, what can I do?’ Jaehyo asked, looking at the ingredients lain out.

‘You cut the ingredients while I fry the rice since there’s already cooked rice in the cooker.’ You instructed and Jaehyo nodded. As you were cooking, you kept thinking about Zico.

‘Yahh, what did I say about sighing?’ Jaehyo scolded when he heard you sigh again.

‘Sorry.’ You forced a smile as you fry the garlic.

‘Are you thinking about Zico again?’ Jaehyo spoke as he cut the chicken meat. You hesitated but nodded slightly.

‘I know you have feelings for Zico and everything but you need to move on. It’s Zico loss that he doesn’t have a girl like you as his partner. Zico can be a jerk at times although he’s the leader.’ Jaehyo advised as he proceeded to cut the kimchi. You nodded. *I guess I have to move on. It’s not like I can actually do something about it.*

‘Smile alright? You look the best when you are happy.’ Jaehyo smiled at you as he passed you the ingredients to be fried together with the rice.

‘Okay.’ You replied and returned a smile. You placed the ingredients in and started to fry them.

‘Ahhh, the smell is so nice. I’m hungry now.’ Jaehyo rubbed his tummy. You laughed and told him to set up the table outside.

‘Yes Ma’am!’ He saluted. You shook your head with a smile.

=====================

‘Ahhh! I feel so full! Thank you for the food!’ Block B chimed together. You smiled and nodded.

‘~~~~~~, you should go back soon. Tomorrow is the party so rest well.’ Kyung said, after drinking a cup of water.

‘Yeah, it’s getting late. Need me to walk you to your house?’ Taeil asked, standing up from the sofa. You shook your head.

‘I will be fine. You guys get enough rest too.’ You replied and made your way to the door. You bid goodbye to them and headed home. *At least I know I can count on Block B.*

=====================

The next morning, Block B went to your house.

‘B-Bomb! Hurry up!’ Taeil whispered.

‘Wait, there are too many keys. Be patient!’ B-Bomb tried the second key. *Aish, why does Zico have so many keys?*

‘Shush! You guys are being too noisy!’ Kyung put his finger on his lips. B-Bomb tried the fourth key and it was the right key.

‘Right, so you guys know what to do right?’ Jaehyo asked.

‘Yeah, we go in and splash water on her face right?’ P.O turned the doorknob. They quietly went to your room and saw you sleeping peacefully. U-Kwon and P.O was in the kitchen getting the bucket of water. Block B tried to keep as quiet as possible. Taeil accidentally tripped over your backpack and made a noise. They held their breaths when they saw you stir in your sleep but relaxed when they saw that you were still asleep. U-Kwon and P.O was back from the kitchen. Jaehyo gave the signal and ‘Whoosh!’ The whole bucket was emptied on you.

‘Yahhh!’ You shouted as you woke up.

Block B started laughing and U-Kwon was rolling on the floor because it was too funny.

‘RUN!’ B-Bomb called out and scr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter