Part 9 -> Forgiveness

You're My Eternal Love

         The next day, Yunho and Jaejoong planned to return to their homes. When they’re having breakfast,

‘………………Wasurenaide wasurenaide boku wa kimi ga suki nanda……………’

 

“Yoboseyo?” Yunho picked up his phone.

‘Yunho hyung, where are you now?’ A taller man asked,

“I’m…still in beach with Jaejoong. Why?”

‘When are you going back home?’

“After breakfast. What happened Changmin-ah?” Yunho curious,

‘Jessica wants to meet you and Jaejoong too,’

“What…!! What do you mean Changmin-ah?” Yunho shocked,

‘Jessica wants to meet you and Jaejoong too. She’ll coming to your home.’

“What she wants to do to me and Jaejoong? What are you guys talking about yesterday?” Yunho saw Jaejoong staring at him wondering.

‘Just meet with her hyung, I’ll be there too with your parents and Jaejoong hyung parents too. Hurry to go home.’

“Okay…Okay…” Yunho hung up his phone and turned to Jaejoong.

“What happened Yunnie?” Jaejoong asked his husband,

“Boo…I want to tell you…” Yunho said slowly to his wife.

“What is it?” Jaejoong look at his husband.

“Jessica is back, she want to meet with us now. She’ll be there with Changmin and Our parents too.” Jaejoong stop his eat.

“Boo…??” Yunho touch Jaejoong hands and Jaejoong look at Yunho.

“Let’s go home then.”

 

            Jaejoong already know who Jessica, Yunho told him everything. Yunho met with Jaejoong a few weeiks after Jessica arrested. Jaejoong really want to know why Jessica wanted to meet with him and his husband, what will she do? Whether she wants to steal Yunho from him?

 

********************************************************************************

 

            Kim and Jung family had gathered at Yunho home, they want to know what will happen. Not long after that, Yunho came with Jaejoong, they gathered together with their parents in living room.

 

“Yunho-ah. What happened?” Mr.Jung asked his son,

“I don’t know Appa, Changmin calls me this morning and said that would come here with Jessica.”

“Joongie… are you Ok baby?” Mrs.  Kim asked,

“I’m fine, Umma” Jaejoong smiled,

“Boo… are you really fine?” Yunho asked his wife.

“I’m fine Yunnie, I just want to go to bedroom. I’m a bit tired and…if they come, please tell me.” Jaejoong smiled and walked to his room.

“Yunho-ah…” Mrs. Jung called her son,

“I’ll be with him. If they come please tell me, ne.” Yunho said and followed his wife. He opened the door slowly and saw Jaejoong sitting on the bed. He closed the door and walked over to his wife, sitting beside him and hug him.

“Boo…why are you crying my dear?” Jaejoong couldn’t answer and just sobbed.

“Baby Boo… can you tell me?” Yunho rubbed Jaejoong back gently.

“Yunnie… What if… Jessica wants you back with her? You… you would leave me?” Jaejoong sobbed,

“Boo… why do you say that huh? I’ll never leave you baby, I never will.” Yunho cupped Jaejoong face,

“Whatever happens, I’ll always be with you, I’ll never leave you, You’re my everything, You’re my life, I’ll protect you cz You’re mine and I’m yours. I promise, ne.”  Yunho pulled Jaejoong and hug him tightly while Jaejoong could only hug him back.

 

********************************************************************************

 

            A man came out from his car and saw a woman waiting in front of her house.

“Are you ready? I hope you realize what you did. I don’t want make my hyung suffered.” Changmin said firmly,

“I’m ready and I’m not going to make them suffer, I promise, beside I’ve promised to my father too.” Jessica says.

“Get in the car” Changmin ask her to get in the car and Jessica obey what Changmin said and they headed to Yunho house.

 

********************************************************************************

 

            In another place…

“I get what you want, sir” A man talking on the phone.

“Hurry up and bring it here,” Another man answer.

“Yes, sir!”

‘Soon…you’ll be mine. Kim Jaejoong!’ A grin formed on his face.

 

********************************************************************************

 

            An hour later, a red car stopped in front of the mansion, Changmin and Jessica out of the car and walked toward the entrance. Changmin rang the bell and not long after, an aide opened the door and invite them inside. Kim and Jung family stood up from their seats while Jessica just clutching her handbag and bowed his head.

“Good morning Uncle… Auntie…” Changmin greet them.

“Morning Changmin and… Jessica…” Mrs. Jung greeted them back with a smile.

“Does Yunho hyung and Jaejoong hyung had gone home?” Changmin asked,

“They’ve arrived here a few hours ago. I’ll call them now,” Mrs. Kim replied and walked upstairs.

 

            Silence filled the air until Mr. Jung told them to sit down, Yunho and Jaejoong down from upstairs and walked toward them. Yunho’s hand holding Jaejoong hand tightly, Jaejoong sit down beside his husband, he felt so calm when Yunho squeezing his hand and he knew that Yunho will not leave him.

“What you have to say Jessica?” Yunho asked her,

            Jessica raised her head and looked at Yunho and Jaejoong, she knew that all eyes are on her now.

“Yunho-ah… Jaejoong-ah… I know you don’t like me, but let me explain it until finish,” Jessica said and take a breath.

“Talk now. We’ll listen to you,” Jaejoong said and tried to smile.

“Thank you Jaejoong-ah. I… I came here to apologize to you. I…I regret all what I did in the past, especially Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung. I’m so sorry, I… I realize now, I want you to forgive me. I’m not going to take Yunho from you Jaejoong, I know you really love each other, I knew that Yunho love you Jaejoong, I promise not to take him away from you. I… I also will not interfere with your life, I want to… I want…to be friends with you. I’ve changed now, you probably hard to believe but I’ll try to make you believe. I had promised to my father that I wouldn’t make his name bad in your eyes. I just… want you to forgive me. I’m sorry… I’m sorry Mr. Jung… I’m sorry Mrs. Jung… I’m sorry…Yunho,” Jessica was relieved. Whay she want to say is she saying now. Her tears can’t stop, she sobbed and bowed his head as he continued to say ‘forgive me… forgive me… please’.

 

            All those present didn’t believe that Jessica would act like that, especially Jung family. Jaejoong was touched, he looked toward his husband while his husband look toward their parents.

“Yunnie…” Jae softly call his husband and yunho turned towards his wife.

“Yes, Boo…” Yunho replied in a whisper.

“Forgive her please…” Jaejoong persuade his husband to forgive Jessica. Although Jaejoong was not sure but he saw Jessica seriously apologize to them. Jaejoong just saw his husband was silent.

“Yunnie… Please… I know, I don’t know anything, but please forgive her.” Jaejoong said softly as if only Yunho who hear it but Mrs. Jung also heard it because he sat next to Jaejoong.

 

            Yunho paused for a moment, he trying to digest what Jaejoong said, but he doubts whether he really have to forgive Jessica? What if she lied? What if she planning something behind it all? What if she trying to harm their his family again and especially Jaejoong? He was very cinfused until he heard Jaejoong said,

“Yunnie… please do it, forgive her for me. Please…” Jaejoong begged to his husband.

            Yunho paused and raised his head,

“We forgive you Jessica.” Yunho said and Jessica immediately raised her head.

“You… You really… forgive me?” Jessica said she wiped her tears.

“ Jessica, we also forgive you. I hope you will not do it again,” Mr. Jung said and smile to her.

“We keep your promise Jessica,” Mrs. Jung said and smiling too.

“Grateful to Jaejoong, if he didn’t tell me, I’ll never forgive you.” Yunho said,

            Jessica just silent for a while and she smile, she moved from her seat and knelt in front of Jaejoong.

“Thank you… Thank you so much Jaejoong. Thank you, without you I wouldn’t be excused by them. Thank you so much.” Jessica said and still knelt down.

            Jaejoong was surprised because Jessica knelt before him, he immediately picked up Jessica shoulder and they stood up, Jaejoong hugging Jessica while she was still sobbing and hugging Jaejoong back.

“Let’s be a friends,” Jaejoong said.

 

Message: Thanks for reading my fic. Keep reading and as usual, I'll not update the next chapter in Sunday.. so, wait until Monday ne ^^. and Don't forget to give your comment ^^