Part 20 -> Is he…?

You're My Eternal Love

          Jaejoong returned home the next day. His mother greeted him at his home. Yunho  explained everything to them and both of his mother are willing to keep and care for Jaejoong when Yunho go to work. Yunho couldn’t stay too long at home, he had a work in his office. With a heavy heart, Yunho left Jaejoong at home with his mother. He brought his wife with bridal style into their room while both of his mother is busy cooking for lunch in the kitchen.

            Yunho slowly laying his wife in their beds, Yunho looked at his watch, he should go to the office.

“I’m going home early, ne. Don’t forget to lunch and rest.” Yunho said and kissed his forehead.

 

            Yunho saw his wife frowned and pouted and he smile as if he understood what his wife want. Slowly, Yunho lifted Jaejoong chin and kissed his lips softly, Yunho felt Jaejoong smiled and put his arm around Yunho’s neck and deepened their kiss. After a few minutes later, they release their lips. Yunho look at his wife, Jaejoong’s cheek flushed and his plump lips are red and swollen because of him.

“I’m going home early, ne.” Jaejoong nodded. Yunho kissed Jaejoong stomach and his cheek with a smile.

“Umma… I’m leaving now. Please take care of Jaejoong.” Yunho said to both of his mother.

“Of course we’ll take care of him. Be careful ne.”

 

********************************************************************************

 

            Ara sat and waited patiently in the waiting room in front of Yunho’s room, she glanced at her watch and sighed quietly.

‘The future of our company is in your hands.’ Her father’s words still sounded in her ears.

‘How do I explain to Yunho?’ Ara think.

 

            She just sat and drank her drink and she was not aware if Yunho had arrived.

“Ara…” Yunho call her.

Ara raise her head, “O…OO… Yunho-ah.”

Yunho smiled, “I’m sorry I made you wait too long.”

“No… It’s okay.” Ara smile.

“Come into my office, we talked on the inside.”

“Uhhmm…” Ara nodded and followed him into the room.

“Please sit down.” Ara nodded.

“Long time no see, how are you?” Yunho start a conversation.

“I’m… I’m fine. How about you and Jaejoong?”

“We’re fine. Are you still with Dong Wook?”

“Eh? Aaa… Aaahh… Yes, we’re still together. But he was working abroad for several months.”

Yunho just nodding his head, “What makes you want to meet me?”

“Aaah… It’s… Eehhm… I… I don’t know what to tell you, yunho-ah. But… Do you want to help me?”

“If I can, I’ll help you.”

“Eeehmm… Appa… Appa told me. He… he told me that Jung Inc. have to refused to cooperate with Cho corp.”

“Eeeh? What do you mean?”

“Our company… Our company is in critical condition, Yunho-ah. You know, if we can work together with Cho corp, maybe it’ll improve the condition of our company. We’re both see a lot of advantages that can we get, right?” Ara said very carefully.

“So… You want us to give in? and let Cho corp work with your company?”

“My father’s company.” Ara justify. Yunho paused for a moment and this makes Ara felt uncomfortable.

“yunho-ah… I… I don’t know anymore what should I tell you. It’s all my father’s command. He didn’t want our families and our employees lose their jobs. I… I beg you, Yunho-ah.” Ara pleading and bowed her head.

“I don’t know what should I do, Ara. I must speak to my father. I can’t decide this big thing alone.”

“I beg you, Yunho-ah… Only you can help me.” Ara continued to plead with Yunho.

 

            Yunho was silent, he knows Ara not lying to him. Ara is one of his best friend  and one of who truly loved him, but it used to be. Now she already has Dong Wook. Ara loves him but her love is normal, not like Jessica who rely every way. Yunho just seeing her as his best friend, no less and no more. Ara moved to Australia for 10 years after they graduate elementary school.

            For Ara, Yunho is her first love, she was very sad and she couldn’t stop crying when Yunho says that he saw Ara as his best friend but she didn’t regret that she loves Yunho because she’s already found his replacement when she was in Australia. Choi Dong Wook. Ara was very surprised when she learned that Yunho would marry a man named Kim Jaejoong, she doesn’t believe that Yunho is gay and she was very curious with Kim Jaejoong and when she saw Jaejoong with her both eyes, Ara know why Yunho fell in love with Jaejoong.

            She was very pleased when Yunho still regard her as his best friend. Yunho still recognized her. Yunho doesn’t change, he still became Yunho who Ara knew. Ara felt happy when she come to see Yunho and Jaejoong’s wedding. She could see that Yunho is very love with Jaejoong and vice versa. He is sure if Jaejoong could keep Yunho well. Ara still feels grateful to have friends like Yunho.

“Yunho-ah…” Ara call him softly.

“I… I’ll try to talk with my father. I’ll try to help you, ne.” Yunho said and smiled at Ara.

“Really? Thanks… Thanks a lot. Yunho-ah…”

“Don’t like that, Ara. We both are best friends, right? I’m glad if I can help you.” Yunho said.

 

********************************************************************************

 

            A Woman tidied up some files and got up and knocked on the door.

“Come in…”

That woman came in and bowing his body,

"Sorry sir, there are some files that you have to signed." She was handed a file to her boss.

"Did Cho corp has sent a message to us?"

"Not yet, sir."

Mr. Jung nodded and signed files that should he sign,

Tok Tok Tok ....

'Come in .... "Mr. Jung said, and lifted his head,

"Oh, Yunho-ah ... wait a minute, ne." Yunho nodded while Mr. Jung was continue to sign his file.

"Done. Boa-sshi, please bring us ... what you want to drink Yunho-ah?"

"Orange juice ..."

"Bring us two glasses of orange juice."

"Yes, sir." Boa nodded and left the room.

“Uhhmmm ... Is... Cho corp has officially working with us? I mean, did we had signed a contract with them? " Yunho asked.

"Aaahh ... not yet. They have not decided yet, maybe today or tomorrow they will send a letter to us. You know Yunho-ah, if we can work together with them, our company will have a big advantage."

"Aaa ... Yeah, I know, Appa. But ... have not we already have many advantages? I mean, beside with Cho corp, we've worked with other big companies, right? Is not that enough?"

"Yes, I know. But I want to work with them. But ... why are you talking about this?"

"Aaa... It.. Ara meet with me this morning, Appa still know her, right?"

"Ara? Go Ara? Daughter of the owner of GO corp? Your little friend?"

"Yes .."

"Why did she meet with you?"

"she ... she asked me to don't cooperate with Cho corp. I mean, GO company was in critical condition, they need help, Appa. They do not want to borrow funds from another company and they plan to work with Cho corp, because ... yea, you know, Appa. "

"So .... she wants us to refuse cooperation with Cho company and give it to Go corp?"

"Y. .. Yes ..." Yunho answered carefully.

"But, Appa. Our Company have nothing to lose, right? We are still the number one of big company in Korea. I just wanted to help her, Appa." Yunho quickly added.

Mr. Jung Yunho paused while just lowered his head. Yunho knows it is not easy to talk business with his father, especially if the benefits for their company are a lot.

"Appa ..." Yunho called him softly,

"I can not, son. You know?"

"But Appa ... please, just this once."

"You know son ..."

"I know, Appa. Me ... I promise you, I will open up relations with other companies that are larger than Cho corp. They are not everything right? Please ..."

"Why did you do this, son? What do you mean help Ara?"

"I ... I just want to help her, Appa. she is my bestfriend."

"But maybe they'll drop us."

"They do not drop us. I will sign a contract agreement with her father." Yunho said firmly, and Mr. Jung simply sighed softly.

 

********************************************************************************

 

At home ....

              Jaejoong was overwhelmed to see his mother who continues to force him to eat the food which they made. Jaejoong was shocked when he saw his mother cooked many foods for him.

"Joongie, open your mouth. this porridge contains many proteins that are good for your health."

"Joongie, eat this corn soup, umma make it ​​just for you,"

"Joongie, you should be eating lots of vegetables ..."

"Joongie, umma make brown rice for you,"

"... Joongie Joongie Joongie ... ... ... Joongie Joongie ..."

"Umma .... I'm full....." Jaejoong whining.

"Aaaww ... you have to drink milk, Joongie."

"No, I do not want to." Jaejoong pouted.

"You want to drink juice? And umma will make it for you."

"No, I want to rest now."

"But your food is not depleted, Joongie ..."

"Umma ... I'm full, I'm very very very fuuuuullllllll. I ..." Jaejoong yawned.

"Are you sleepy? Well, take a rest,ne" Jaejoong nodded.

 

              Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jaejoong Jung out of the room and let her son take a rest while Jaejoong chuckled, he only pretended to yawn so he can free from coercion of his mother. He sighed softly and lay down, he felt lonely and decided to call his husband.

"Yuuunnniiiiieeee .............." Jaejoong called him a whining tone.

"Hahaha .... what's wrong with your voice, boo? '

"YAHl! Why you laugh, huh?"

'No, you sound very funny. hahaha ... do you had lunch? Umma make food for you, right? '

"Yes, Umma made ​​a looooooot of food for me and they force me spend it all."

'you have to spend it all, boo. You have to feed our babies. "

"But I'm very fuulll ... they do not stop feeding the food to me and you do not know how much food they cook for me .....Uhhmm where are you now?"

'I was still in office, Boo. I have to finish my work. '

"Have you had lunch? You'd be home early today, right?"

"I had lunch with Appa. Yes, I'd be home early, I missed my wife. '

"I miss you too, Yunnie ..."

'Eeh? are you my wife? '

"Yaahh! Yunnie ...!"

'Hahahahaa ...'

 

********************************************************************************

 

               Ara back to her father's office, she told everything to her father.

"I hope Yunho would be able to persuade his father."

"He will, Appa. I believe him." Ara said.

"Yes, I'm sure he will. Ah, Ara ... thank you, ne. You want to help Appa."

"Appa, what are you saying? Of course I want to help you." Ara smiled and hugged her father.

"Do Dong Wook has returned to Seoul?"

"No, he'll be back 2 weeks again. I miss him, Appa."

"Aaah ... My daughter ... I hope you get married to him soon." Ara's father said.

"It depends on him, Appa. But I hope he will marry me soon." Ara smiled broadly.

"of course he will marry you."

 

Tok Tok Tok ...

"come in ..."

"Sir, there are letter for you." A woman gave a letter to Ara's father.

"Ok, thank you." The woman bowing her body and out of the room.

Ara's father to see the letter was opened one by one ...

"Ara .... It’s .....”

 

********************************************************************************

 

            Yunho came home 2 hours earlier than usual, he don't know if his mother still in his house. Yunho went to his room, he saw his wife asleep, he was bending over his body and kissed Jaejoong forehead.

"I'm home, Boo."

Jaejoong opened his eyes slowly because he hear his husband voice.

"Yunnie"

"I'm sorry I woke you up ..."

"It's okay ..." Jaejoong said and yawned.

"I'm going to bathe, ne." Yunho said Jaejoong nodded.

When Yunho was in the shower, his phone rang,

'Wasurenaide .. Wasurenaide ... Boku wa kimi ga suki nanda ... ' Jaejoong saw Yunho phone and pick it up.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Who is this?"

'It's .. Jaejoong? '

"Yes, it's me. Who are you?"

"Jaejoong-ah. It's Ara, can I talk to Yunho? "

"Ara ...? Ah, Yunho was in the shower, maybe you could call him again later."

"O. .. Ok,, Ok ..."

Jaejoong frowned and he looked confused.

"Ara ...? Yunho ...? Is he ......"

 

Message : Re-Update~