Part 18 -> It’s Hurt

You're My Eternal Love

           This has been 2 months since Jaejoong back to Seoul. For a full month, Jaejoong rested and just lay in bed recovering his condition, his womb which had weakened has now been improved. His stomach is getting bigger make Jaejoong was excited and he can’t wait for the birth of his child. A few days ago, he went to the Doctor with his husband and he was very pleased when Doctor Choi said that he would have twins! Yes, they’ll have twins!

 

FLASHBACK

 

“There’s something strange in your womb, Mrs. Jung.” Dr. Choi said,

“Eehh? What you mean, Doc?” Jaejoong asked,

“I could sense another heartbeat in your womb.”

“What… Is it dangerous?” Yunho asked and Jaejoong looks worried.

“No…No…” Dr. Choi said and he checked again,

“Yunnie…” Jaejoong called him softly,

“It’s okay, Boo…” Yunho squeezed his hand gently.

“Oh My God!” Dr. Choi said,

“What… What’s up, Doc?” Yunho asked and he saw Dr.Choi smile.

“Congratulations Mr. Jung… Mrs. Jung… You’ll have twins.” Dr. Choi said and YunJae looked very surprised.

“Is… Is… Is it true?” Yunho asked, he still couldn’t believe what he heard.

“Yes, Mr. Jung. You can see on the screen and you can feel the heartbeat. There are two here.”

“God…” Jaejoong said, tears flowing slowly, he smiled at the ultrasound screen.

“I’ll leave you for a while, I’ll give you the copies.” Dr. Choi smiled and left Yunjae in his room.

“Yunnie… Our… Our baby… they’re twins.” Jaejoong looked at him. Yunho only smiled and he hugged his wife who was still lying in the bed,

“Yes, Boo. We would have twins. Thank you very much, thank you for giving me this happiness, thank you for coming into my life. I love you, Boo…”

“I love you too, Yunnie...”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

            They tell their family, their parents are very pleased to learn that they’ll have twin grandchildren, they prepare a special dinner and invite YooSu, Changmiin and Jessica for dinner with them.

            Meanwhile, the court decide 3 years in prison for Hyun Joong. The court has lightened his punishment, he sould punished for 5 years but became 3 years because Jaejoong propose to the court, he couldn’t bear to see him and he didn’t want Jessica to wait Hyun Joong too long, he believes that Jessica can change Hyun Joong.

            Jessica told Jaejoong that she visited Hyun Joong in prison a few days ago, she was very happy and sad at the same time.

“… He apologized to you and Yunho, Jaejoong-ah.”

“I’ve forgiven him. Yunho also would have forgiven him, but…”

“But…”

“I… I’m still afraid of him.” Jaejoong said softly.

“I can understand your feelings, Jaejoong-ah. At least, you’ve forgiven him.” Jessica holding Jaejoong hands and smiling.

“Thank you… Thank you Jaejoong-ah…” Jessic said,

“Eee…? For what?”

“For forgive him and for forgive me and let me be your friend.” Jaejoong smiled and patted Jessica hands softly,

“Don’t talk like that, Jessica. I’m happy to be friends with you.” Jaejoong smiled.

 

‘cough cough cough’

            Jaejoong turned his head and saw his husband standing beside the door and he immediately let go of Jessica hands.

“Yunnie…” Jaejoong said and walked quickly towards him and hugged him.

“Whoa… Whoa… Whoa… Be careful, Boo. Remember our baby…” Yunho said and returned his embrace.

“I miss you, Yunnie…” Jaejoong said spoiled,

“Ooo… My big baby miss me, huh?” Yunho said and chuckle,

“Of course I am… don’t you miss me?”

“No…”

“Yaahh!!!” Jaejoong let go of his arms but he felt Yunho hugged him back tightly.

“Hahaha… I always miss you, Boo…”

Jessica smile and said, “I was talking with Jaejoong, Yunho-ah. He asked me to accompany him till you come and you’re here. I’d better go home, it was getting late.”

“Do you want us to take you, Jessica?” Jaejoong let his arms and said to Jessica.

“No, I take my car.” Jessica said,

“Okay, be careful ne.” Yunho said and Jessica nodded and left them at the restaurant.

“Yunnie… I want to eat Galbi…”

“Eeh? But it’s late…”

“Yah!! Your baby wants it, I have to feed him.” Jaejoong said and his lips pouted, Yunho laughed and pecked his lips.

“Okay, let’s find it.” Yunho took his wife’s hand and walked towards his car.

 

            Nearly midnight when they returned home. Yunho stopped the car and saw his wife asleep beside him, he continued to look at him and smiled remembering how his wife ate all the food at the restaurant.  Yunho carried his wife with bridal style into their homes, he opened the door and slowly put his wife in bed and covered him with blankets. Jaejoong sighed and opened his eyes slowly.

“Yunnie…” Jaejoong said, he took Yunho hand and pulled him quietly to bed.

“Yes, Boo.”

“Sleep now, beside me…”

            Yunho chuckle and climbed into bed and lay next to his wife. Jaejoong get closer to him and kissed his cheek meanwhile Yunho just smile seeing his wife acts.

“Good night Yunnie…

“Good night Boo…”

 

************************************************************************************************************

 

            Jessica opened the bathroom door, she walked and sat on her bed. She was silent for a moment and smiled remembering Hyun Joong told her this afternoon.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Jessica…”

“Hyun Joong-ah… How are you?” Jessica greet him.

“I’m… I’m fine…” Hyun Joong said,

“Uhmmm… I… I brought you lunch…”

“You don’t need to bother yourself, sica…”

“It’s Ok, Hyun Joong-ah…” Jessica opened the food and she was shocked when Hyun Joong touched her hand.

“Jessica…” Hyun Joong said while Jessica just stared at him.

“Hum…”

“Thank You… Thank You…”

“For what, Hyun Joong-ah?”

“For awaken me, for wait me. I… I… Please tell Jaejoong and Yunho that I apologize to them. And… I… I hope you’ll waiting for me, until I’m free.”

“Hyun Joong-ah…”

“Will You?”

            Jessica couldn’t believe what she heard, someone who she loved told her to wait for him. She saw a glimmer of hope for her, to have him. Jessica nodded, she continued to nod his head and smiled to Hyun Joong.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“I’ll wait for you, Hyun Joong-ah. I’ll change you like you change me.” Jessica said and she lay down and fell asleep.

 

*************************************************************************************************************

 

The next day…

 

            Jaejoong opened his eyes slowly, he touched his side but he didn’t feel his husband.

“Yunnie…” Jejoong called him but he didn’t get a reply.

            Jaejoong heard a sound in the bathroom and he thought his husband was in the shower, he tried to sit down and when he would get out of bed, he felt his stomach hurt.

“Aaarrggghhh…………” Jaejoong holding his stomach.

“Yun…nnie…” Jaejoong tried to call his husband.

            Yunho came out of the bathroom and he was shocked to see his wife who holding his stomach in pain. Jaejoong closed his eyes and holding his stomach, he groaned in pain as he called his husband’s name. yunho saw him and rushed to his wife.

“Yunn…Yunnnie…”

“Jae… Jaejoong… What… What happened?”

“I… I… don’t…know… It… It’s hurt, Yunnie…” Jaejoong grabbed Yunho hand strongly.

“We… We going to hospital now.” Yunho said, he immediately put on his clothes and rushed take his wife to the hospital.

“Hurt… It’s hurt…”

“Please hold on, Boo. We’re going to hospital now.” Yunho carried his wife with bridal style to his car.

“It’s hurt, Yunnie…”

 

 

 

Message : How is it? God!! I'm so confused >___<) What should I do?? Hhheeuu.... will finish it soon... Hope you like it, give your comment ne ^^ and I'm sorry if my grammar is wrong.