Part 4 ->Meet With Old Best Friends

You're My Eternal Love

            It has been 3 days after they were stay in Yunho’s Parents home, and today Yunho start to work again. Jaejoong dislike this, he’ll stay at home and clean up everything, of course he didn’t mind having it all is his duty, but he felt lonely. Yunho left for work at 9 AM and return at 5 PM. But Yunho said he has a surprise for Jaejoong.

‘What is it?’ Jaejoong really curious. But when he asked his Yunnie, Yunho will answer,

“Just wait Boo, I’m sure you’ll love it”. Jaejoong pouting his lips thinking what a surprises will be given Yunho for him until he smells burnt.

“OMO…!!!” Jaejoong shocked, omelet which he cooked burnt out.

“Boo…What happen?” Yunho ask and walked towards his wife,

“Nothing Yunnie, I just… The omelet was burnt out,”

“Are you okay? Hurt? Or something?” Yunho checked Jaejoong body.

“I’m okay Yunnie, I’m sorry ne. I…I’ll make you breakfast again,”

“No. you better change your shirt because we’ll have breakfast in outside” Yunho said directly.

“Yun…are you mad at me?” Jaejoong asked with sad face,

“Baby Boo, I’m not mad to you. I just want us have breakfast in outside and I’ll showing you my surprise,”

“Really?? Okay! Wait me a minute!” Jaejoong run to their room and Yunho just shaking his head.

“Where we’ll go Yunnie?” Jaejoong asked, he's so curious.

“We’ll breakfast first and I’ll showing my surprise to you,” Yunho just smile,

“I’m really curious, you know? I was day dreaming when I cooking this morning, thinking about your surprise,”

“Boo, don’t do that again ne? you don’t want your precious kitchen will burning out right?”

“Of course not! It’s all because of you, I’m really curious…”

“So…you don’t want my surprises?”

“I never said that,” Jaejoong act like child now,

“Oo..Ooo…Oooo… My Baby Boo so cute when he act like a child,” Yunho laugh and pinch Jaejoong cheek.

“Yah! Just focus in your driving and I’m hungry…!” Jaejoong said loudly.

“Hahaha…Ok My Queen,”

**************************************************************************************************************

In the airport…

 “Baby…wait me please.. aiishh!!! This bag is very heavy,” A man walking carrying luggage in his hand.

“Yah! C’mon…!!! Yunho hyung didn’t want us to come late!” The other man walked quickly left him behind.

“I know, but at least you want to help me,” That man begged,

“No! I don’t want. We just put our bags in the house and rushed to restaurant.”

“What the…!!!!” That man stop his walk.

“C’mon Honey…If you’re not fast, no for tonight!” His wife said loudly.

“Oh My…!! Baby…Ok Ok… aiissshh!!!!”

**************************************************************************************************************

At the restaurant…

“I’m full now, Yunnie, can we go to see your surprise?” Jaejoong said very excited,

“Be patient Boo. I’m still eating,” Yunho answer calmly and eat his food.

“Yah! You eating so slow…” Jaejoong mocked him.

“You have to wait me until I finish it or you never see your surprises,” Yunho said calmly and Jaejoong pouting his lips.

**************************************************************************************************************

In  a place, a tall man re-examine every job that was done by his employees…

“Everything is ready right?” A taller man asked,

“Yes sir!”

“Good…!!” A taller man smiling.

‘Yunho hyung, I’ll charge your promise,” He smile widely,

**************************************************************************************************************

BACK TO YUNJAE…

“Why I should shut my eyes with this scarf, Yunho-ah?” Jaejoong asked,

“Ssssttt…!!! It’s your surprises, soon we arrive and don’t try to take a peek” Yunho said calmly.

“I’m not…,” Jaejoong pouting his lips,

“Ok! We arrive!” Yunho opens the passenger door and clasping Jaejoong hands and led him into a place.

“Yunnie, I could open my eyes now?” Jaejoong directs his hand to his eyes.

“Not yet, wait a minute.” Yunho gives the cue to his best friend, slowly he opened the scarf that covered Jaejoong eyes.

“Don’t open your eyes before I told you,” Yunho whispered and Jaejoong just nod.

“1…2…3…Open your eyes Boo,” Yunho whispered.

“SURPRISE…!!!!” Everyone in the place was surprisingly Jaejoong. Jaejoong who shocked only formed his mouth into ‘O’ and suddenly he said, “WHHHHHHHHOOOOAAAAAAAAA”

“Do you like it, Boo…?” Yunho asked his wife,

“Yunnie, what…what does this all mean?” Jaejoong gasped,

“You still don’t understand Jaejoong hyung?” A taller man ask him.

“Uhhhmmmm…Not” Jaejoong shook his head,

“Yunho hyung prepares this restaurant for you, hyung.”

“Pardon…?” Jaejoong confused,

“Aissshhh…,” A taller man sigh,

“OMO!! Yunho-ah…! Don’t tell it all…” Jaejoong covered his mouth.

“Yes My Boo…” Yunho nodded and facing his wife,

“Really…?” Jaejoong disbelief.

“Hey! I never lied to you right?”

“OMG…!!!!! Thank you so much Yunnie… Thank you so much… I love you…!!!” Jaejoong jumped hugged his husband tightly,

“You’re welcome my Baby…” Yunho patted Jaejoong’s back slowly.

“Jaejoong-ah. This restaurant will open tomorrow.” Mrs. Jung said,

“OMO…!! Jeongmal? Is it real Yunnie?” Jaejoong still disbelief,

“Yes my Baby… and you can spend your free time in your restaurant. I’ll pick up you when I back from my work.”

“Thanks so much Yunniebear… by the way, who decorated all of this?”

‘cough…cough…cough…’

“Of course I am, Boo…” Yunho said and smiling,

“YAH HYUNG!! You’re lie! I decorate all of this!” A taller man denied his hyung.

“But all the ideas from me, Minnie…” Yunho said and stuck out his tongue.

“Aiisshh… I don’t want to know, I want to charge your promise now! And it’s DOUBLE!” Changmin said.

“WHAT…!!!! DOUBLE…????” Yunho shocked.

“What a promises, Yunnie??” Jaejoong curious.

“FFFFOOOOOODDDDD…!!!!!” Changmin said loudly,

            Everyone just chuckled and shook their head seeing Changmin behavior. Yunho took Jaejoong around the restaurant and explain some things. Jaejoong didn’t believe that he would give it a restaurant, complete with equipment and employees. Yunho knew that his wife had said that he wanted to have a restaurant because he loved to cook and want to develop it.

“Baby Boo…, there’s one surprise that you have not seen.” Yunho said,

“A surprise? Again?” Jaejoong shocked,

“Yes Baby…” Yunho give his wife big smile.

“What is it Yunnie?” Jaejoong look so excited (again).

“Wait a minute, I’ll call them.” Yunho opened his phone and call them.

“Them…?” Jaejoong looks so curious, he frowned and seeing his husband talk with someone on the phone.

‘Who is them…??’ Jaejoong asked to himself while Yunho hung up his phone,

“C’mon Boo, they’re here now.” Yunho took his wife.

‘OMG…!!! Don’t tell me they’re………………………………………………’ Jaejoong shocked.

“Jaejoong hyuuuuung…!!!! Yunhooo hyuuuuuuuuung…!!” Sound of dolphin filled the room.

“Junsuu…!! Yoochun…!!!” Jaejoong run towards them and hug them tightly,

“I miss you Jaejoong hyung…,” Yoochun said,

“I miss both of you too…” Still hugging Yoosu.

‘cough…cough…cough…’ they release their embrace.

“I hate to admit it, but I really miss you Yunho-ah…” Yoochun said and hugging Yunho,

“Hahaha…I hate to admit it too Yoochun-ah,” They both laughed.

“How…How could you come here?” Jaejoong asked them.

“Yunho hyung asked us to come to Seoul,” Yoochun said and smiling widely.

“Yes Jaejoong hyung, it has been 4 years since we split up,” Junsu hug Jaejoong again,

“Yah! We never split up Junsu-ah, I know your husband’s job,” Yunho said,

“Annyeong Mrs. Jung and… Mrs. Kim…?” Greet Yoochun,

“Who is he? *Mrs. Jung pointing to Junsu* and he…? *Mrs. Kim pointing to Yoochun*,”

“Ah! Ummaa… This Yoochun, one of my best friend too and he’s Junsu, Jaejoong’s best friends. And Junsu is Yoochun’s wife. They’re our old best friends,”

 

 

Message : I'm sorry cz so many conversation here. I hope you enjoy reading it. I'll update next chapter tomorrow. Thank you and DON'T FORGET TO GIVE YOUR COMMENT ^^