Part 5 -> Good News

You're My Eternal Love

          Two month into their 1st wedding anniversary, Jaejoong bustling with the restaurant, as well as Yunho is very busy with his work, client, meeting, came home late, etc. But luckily, his wife could know his condition as ‘Boss’ in Jung Inc.

 

“Yunho-ah, 3 days again is your 1st wedding anniversary right?” Mr. Jung asked,

“Yes, Appa…” Yunho answered his father.

“You’ve prepared something special for Jaejoong?”

“Uhm… Jaejoong wants our family held a dinner together in our home,” Yumho look at his father.

“That’s it?” Mr. Jung frowned.

“Yeah, I asked him, if he wanted to hold a party or something else but he turned it down, I’ll preach you guys later,”

“Where do you want to go?”

“I want to visit Yoochun and pick Jaejoong at the restaurant,”

“Oh…Okay, be careful son,” Mr. Jung said loudly,

“Ne Appa…”

 

*************************************************************************************************************

 

Meanwhile, at the restaurant…

 

“Junsu-ah, you don’t need to help me. I can do it myself.” Jaejoong helped him lift the pan.

“Hyung, I like helping you. Chunnie so busy with his work since we moved here.” Junsu said,

“But you’re pregnant Junsu-ah…” Jaejoong put the pot on the stove.

“I know…,” Junsu rubbing his tummy.

“Uhmm…How many months?” Jaejoong asked,

“Pardon…?” Junsu look at his hyung,

“Your baby, how many months now?” Jaejoong pointed to Junsu's stomach.

“6 months, this week.” Junsu smile.

“You’re so lucky Junsu-ah,” Jaejoong smile too.

“Eh? You and Yunho hyung well do IT right?” Junsu asked him,

“Eeeehh…?” Jaejoong cheek blushing now,

“Hahaha… I know Jaejoong huyng, so…do you have not checked it? Maybe you’re pregnant now.” Junsu laugh,

“Eeehh? What…What do you mean?” Jaejoong face becomes serious now.

“You have to check it hyung, going to Doctor and check it. If you find that you’re not pregnant, you can make it again tonight hyung!”

“YAH…!! Don’t say that too loud…! Aiisshh…” Junsu giggle,

“I really want to get pregnant Junsu-ah, I want carrying Yunho’s child, I don’t know why but lately my hormones change dramatically,” Jaejoong said lowering his voice.

“What do you mean?” Junsu curious.

“I mean…Unwittingly, I want to hug and kiss Yunho so badly,I often throw up in the morning and my emotions are also unstable. Sometimes, I want to upset with Yunho, I didn’t want him near me. Like last night, I didn’t want him to sleep one bed with me.” Jaejoong explain it to Junsu.

“OMO...!!! It’s a sign Hyung-ah…” Junsu so excited,

“A sign? What a sign?” Jaejoong confused.

“Maybe you’re really pregnant now. Your emotions is unstable, and from of the signs that you’re describing, I conclude that you’re pregnant Hyung,” Junsu said still excited.

“Re…really?” Jaejoong disbelief.

“Obey my words Jaejoong hyung, you should check yourself into the doctor’s if you want to know,” Junsu smile to his hyung.

“Oooo…oooh… I…I’ll, maybe…later,” Jaejoong said softly.

“Jaejoong hyung…” Junsu called him,

“Yes Junsu-ah?” He facing Junsu’s face now,

“Do…Do you really want to get pregnant? I…I mean, are you…ready to become a mother? A mother from Yunho hyung child?”

“Of course I really want it Junsu-ah, I can’t wait for it. That’s one of my deram Junsu-ah, become Yunho’s wife and a mother from our child” Jaejoong said with a face full of hope.

“Uhmmm…*Junsu nod*, Your dream will come true hyung-ah. I’m 100% sure.” Junsu hugging Jaejoong and patted his back softly,

“I really want it Junsu-ah, I really want it,” Jaejoong hugging Junsu back and his tears come out from his eyes.

‘My emotions changed again?’ Jaejoong thought.

 

*************************************************************************************************************

 

At Yoochun office,

 

“Yoochun-ah…” Yunho greet his best friend.

“Hi Yunho hyung, how are you? Do you miss me? Haha” Yoochun stood up from his seat.

“I’m fine Yoochun-ah. Miss you? I really miss my wife now, haha.” Yunho said and sit down.

“Junsu was with Jaejoong at the restaurant now. If you want to pick Jaejoong, we can go together,” Yoochun said,

“Okay. How your work?” Yunho asked,

“A bit busy, I came late for 4 days lately and Junsu was so mad at me, you know…He’s pregnant now.” Yoochun answered.

“Ah yeah, male pregnant is more sensitive than women pregnant,” Yunho said,

“Yea…I’m agree with you.” Yoochun nodded his head.

“You’ll be a father soon Yoochun-ah. I’m so envy with you. Haha,”

“You’ll be a father too Yunho hyung, just make your wife pregnant then,haha” Yoochun made a joke.

“But I’m confused now Yoochun-ah,” Yunho looks so confused.

“What happen hyung?” Yoochun said so curious.

“Jaejoong are acting weird lately,”

“What do you mean?”

“He’s like… His emotions is unstable. He often kissed me, hugged me, but he also often avoid me, he didn’t want to sleep with me last night and he was often throw up in the morning. I was afraid he was sick, but he said that he’s okay. I’m very worried about him Yoochun-ah,” Yunho explain.

“Jaejoong hyung…often throwing up? In the morning?” Yoochun wonders.

“Yea, I don’t know what exactly happen to him,” Yunho shrugged.

“Do you had asked him to go to the docter?” Yoochun asked him,

“He didn’t want. You know he’s so stubborn.” Yunho voice sounded very worried.

“I think…I think Jaejoong hyung is…pregnant,” Yoochun said softly.

“WHAT…!! PREGNANT…???” Yunho so shocked.

“Yah hyung! You don’t want to have a child?”

“Yah! I never said that…!! I…I really want it Yoochun-ah. Honestly, If I saw you and Junsu together, talking with your baby. I’m really jealous,” Yunho said softly and Yoochun just chuckle,

“I wish Jaejoong pregnant too,” Yunho smile to himself.

“Hyung-ah, I’m sure Jaejoong hyung will pregnant and you’ll be a father soon. Believe me,” Yoochun patted his hyung shoulder and smile,

“Thanks Yoochun-ah…” Yunho smile to Yoochun.

“Anyway…”

‘……………………Wasurenaide wasurenaide boku wa kimi ga suki nanda…………………………’ Yunho’s phone is ringing,

“Yoboseyo?”

“Yunho hyung…!!”

“Junsu…? Why are you calling me?”

“Can you come to the restaurant now? Jaejoong hyung fainted…!!” Junsu's voice so worried.

“WHAT…!!! What happen to Jaejoong?” Yunho raised his voice.

“Just come here hyung…” Junsu said in panic.

“Okay…Okay… I’ll going there now,” Yunho hung up his phone and leaving Yoochun,

“Hyung…!! Hyung…!! What happened?” Yoochun run after Yunho, Yunho didn’t answer it and he quickly headed to his car, Yoochun tapped his hyung,

“Hyung! Calm down! What happened?? Why Junsu calling you?”

“Jaejoong…Jaejoong is fainted Yochun-ah, I have to go there now!” Yunho so worried.

“You can drive? If you like this you can drive! Calm yourself Hyung, take a deep breath and remove it slowly,” Yunho tried to take a deep breath,

“Calmer now?” Yoochun asked,

“Yes. Thanks Chun-ah, I have to go there now.” Yunho nodded and got into his car.

“Be careful ne, Please convey to Junsu I would pick him up soon,” Yoochun said.

“Okay…”

 

*************************************************************************************************************

 

In Restaurant...

 

“Laid him here,” Junsu asked the employee for helping him.

“Jaejoong hyung, OMG…what happened to you?” Junsu looks so panic now, he tried to fanning Jaejoong face,

“You looks so pale hyung-ah…, Yunho hyung will come here soon. Hold on hyung,”

 

After several minutes,

“Jaejoong-ah…!!!!!!!!!!” Yunho said loudly, he saw his wife lying on the sofa, he rushed to his wife.

“Boo…What…What happened Junsu-ah?” Yunho asked to Junsu,

“I don’t know hyung, when we’re hugging, suddenly Jaejoong hyung ran into the bathroom and throw up, not along after that he fainted and keep calling your name hyung,”

“I’ll take him to the doctor now and Yoochun says he’ll pick you up soon, just stay here Junsu-ah,”

“Ok then, be careful hyung,”

“Okay…”

 

************************************************************************************************************

 

In Hospital...

 

“How is he, doc?” Yunho asked the doctor.

“Mr. Jung, you know if your wife can pregnant right?” Doctor asked Yunho.

“Yes, I know that doc, what happened?” Yunho face look so worried.

“Congrats Mr. Jung, your wife is 5 weeks pregnant, you’ll be a father soon,” The doctor said and smiled to him,

“Preg…nant?? My wife…My wife really pregnant? I…I’ll be…a father? Soon?” Yunho shocked and said softly,

“Yes, Your wife is positive 100% pregnant Mr. Jung, his condition is fine now, his body look so tired, I suggested that Mrs. Jung rested at home.” The doctor still smile to him.

“Can…Can I see him now?”

“Yes you can. And, male pregnant are so sensitive Mr. Jung, I hope you have more time to take care of him, and don’t talk carelessly, maybe he’ll sad or hurt and it’ll affect his fetus,”

“Ok Doc, thank you so much,”

 

YUNHO POV

 

            I came out of the doctor’s room and walked up to my wife room, I opened the door slowly. I walked up to the bed, I saw my wife lying limp, pale but he’s still pretty. He carrying my child on his tummy now. I’m going to be a father! I’m going to be a father! Me and Jaejoong will be a parents! I his cheek gently, a small smile adorn my face as he started to wake up. I saw him drive his head in the same rhythm with my hand.

            I promise I’ll be the best husband for you baby, I’ll protect you, I’ll always be your side, I would be a good father for our children, I would make our parents proud, I’ll prove that I was the best for you, I deserve for you, I will not let anyone hurt you, I’ll protect you even if my life is at stake and I would do anything for you My Baby Boo cause I love you, I love you so much and my life depends on you, My Jung JaeJoong.

 

END POV

 

“Yunnie…Yunn…” Jaejoong keep mumbling his husband’s name,

“I’m here baby…I’m here…” I his cheek again and put his hand on my hand, I’m squeezing his hand and Jaejoong opened his eyes slowly,

“Boo…” I said softly,

“Mmmm…Yun…nniee…” he answered and smiling to Yunho,

“Baby…do you know you really scared me? I’m really worried, I’m so afraid that I’ll lose you…” Yunho whispered.

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry Yunn,” his voice trembled now,

“Sssttt… Don’t say sorry ne, I have a good news for you, for us” Yunho said smiling widely,

“What... is it?”

“We’ll be parents Boo…Parents… You’re pregnant now, 5 weeks already.”

“Pppp…ppaaarrennttss…? I…I’m…I’m preeg…nant?” Jaejoong shocked and disbelief.

“Yes Boo, you’re pregnant. You’re carrying our child, our child, Baby… You…You’ll become a mother and…and I’ll become a father Boo…” Yunho said softly, his tears falling down slowly.

“Oh My…God…” Jaejoong tears come out from his beautiful eyes, he rubbing his tummy slowly,

“Baby…are you there? Can…can you hear me? Can…you feel my hand? I…I’m your Umma.” He smiled widely, tears come out from his eyes and seeing his husband, he never saw his husband crying but now he’s crying in front of his eyes.

“I love you Boo…I love you so much, Thanks for giving me a child, we’ll raise him/her together right? I love you so much my wifey, I really glad to have you, I love you My Jung Jaejoong,” Yunho said as he kissed his wife’s face.

Jaejoong nodding his head, “Yes, we’ll raise him/her together Yunnie, I..I’m glad too become your wife. I love you so much my husband, I love you My Jung Yunho,” He return his husband’s kiss.

 

 

Message : I'm sorry if my grammar is wrong. Thanks for reading my fic and please give your comment ^^