Part 11 -> Do You Remember Me?

You're My Eternal Love

         Yunho is very busy with his work while Jaejoong busy with his restaurant, Jessica help Jaejoong manage his restaurant. Jaejoong tell to his husband that Junsu wants Yoochun worked at Yunho’s company and Yunho agree with him. Junsu choose to be housewife and occasionally visiting Jaejoong at the restaurant. Jaejoong very pleased when Junsu came because he could play with Chunsu.

 

            The evening has arrived, Jessica had gone home while Jaejoong was still in his restaurant with Junsu and Chunsu waiting for their husbands to pick them up. Yoochun had come to pick up his wife and his son, Junsu wanted to accompany Jaejoong waiting his husband to pick him up but Jaejoong insisted Junsu to go home first.

 

            All employees had gone home because he wanted to close the restaurant early, when Jaejoong was sitting alone, a man walked into the restaurant.

“Sorry sir, we’re closed. Maybe you can come back tomorrow.” Jaejoong said to the man.

“I’m here not to buy food at this restaurant,” He said shortly and smirked.

‘Eeehhh??’ “What…What do you want?” Jaejoong looks panicked,

 

            Quickly he beckoned and soon several men entered the restaurant and surround Jaejoong.

“Take him into the car.” He said.

“Yes Boss…”All members answer and try to catch Jaejoong.

 

            Jaejoong looked so panicked and tried to avoid catching the man who surrounded him, he tried to run away from his restaurant but he felt a man covering his mouth and his nose. Jaejoong felt so dizzy and fainting.

 

            On the way home, Junsu realized that there were items left behind at the restaurant, he asked Yoochun to turn back the car. When he stopped at the side of the restaurant, he saw a swarm of men out of the restaurant and one of them carrying Jaejoong in his hand.

“Chunn… Chunnie… Isn’t that Jaejoong hyung?” Junsu pointed to the man who was carrying Jaejoong.

“Jaejoong… Jaejoong hyung? Who… Who are they?” Yoochun shocked and tried to make sure that it really Jaejoong.

“Chunnie… It really Jaejoong hyung! Jaejoong hyung!” Junsu said in panic and his heart beating so fast. He kept mumbling ‘Jaejoong hyung… Jaejoong hyung…’

 

            Not long after, the car drove away. Yoochun tried to chase but the car was gone.

“Yoochun-ah, what should we do? Jaejoong… Jaejoong hyung is in danger now.” Junsu cried hugging his baby tightly.

“Sssshhh…… Junsu-ah, we should report this to Yunho hyung. Please don’t panic, it’ll make me become more frantic,”

 

            Jusu tried to calm himself, he called Yunho and told to come to restaurant now. YooSu turned toward to restaurant, they waited for several minutes until Yunho come.

 

FLASHBACK

 

            Yunho told Yoochun to go home first, he must finish a meeting with his client today. He called Jaejoong and said that he would be late to pick him up, he suggested that Jaejoong go home with YooSu but his wife didn’t want and insist on waiting for him.

 

            Yunho wanted to finish the meeting with his client, he felt there would be something that happens, he has bad feelings, his mind drown to his wife now. He wanted to end the meeting as soon as possible, he was very shocked when Junsu called hum panicked and told him to come to the restaurant as soon as possible.

 

            Yunho immediately handed his meeting to his secretary, he said there’s an emergency and he was straight out of the meeting room, ran to the parking lot and quickly drove to the restaurant.

 

END OF FLASBACK

 

            Yunho entering the restaurant and saw Junsu who still sobbing while Yoochun holding his son and tried to calm Junsu. Yunho confused, what happened? His hearts was beating very fast and his breathing began uneven. He walked and approached YooSu.

“Where… Where is Jaejoong? Where is my wife?” Yunho said in panick.

“Yunho…Yunho hyung… Jaejoong hyung has been kidnapped. He’s kidnapped hyung…” Junsu said still sobbing so bad,

“What…?? How… How could?” Yunho so shocked, he knelt down and his expression is blank.

“I…I should accompany him until…until you came, but… but he told me to go home first.” Junsu try to explain it.

“When we’re on the way, there are things we left behind at the restaurant and when we came, we saw a swarm of men out of the restaurant and one of them carrying Jaejoong hyung to their cars.” Yoochun helped his wife explain it.

Yunho expression still blank, “I’m… I’m sorry hyung… I’m sorry… I’m sorry…” Junsu said and knelt down, Yunho tears began fall down, he saw Junsu, approached him and hug him.

“It’s… It’s ok Junsu-ah… It’s not your fault. It’s my fault. I should pick him up early.” Yunho patted Junsu back while Junsu still mumbling ‘I’m sorry…’

 

            Yunho tried to calm himself, he thought how he should explain to their parents if Jaejoong kidnapped? What will be done Mr. Kim to him? And who are people who dare kidnap his wife? He paused and thought for a moment before he raised his head.

“Yoochun-ah… Junsu-ah, when you see it, do… do you remember anything?” Yunho asked to YooSu.

“They’re using a black van, and… and…” Junsu tried to remember.

“OMG…!! I noted their license plates, hyung!” Yoochun took something from his shirt and gave it to Yunho.

“IN.A.4620” Yunho said,

“We can track down their car, hyung!” Yoochun excited.

“Yes… Yes, you’re right! I would ask Changmin to help us,” Yunho said,

 

          Before they went to Changmin house, Yoochun found a piece of paper on the table and gave it to Yunho and he read it.

‘Jaejoong is mine. Don’t dare to make something stupid or you’ll get the consequences’

Kim’s . . .

“…!!!” Yunho shouted loudly.

            Junsu tried to calm Chunsu who crying because Yunho shouted very loud.

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry…” Yunho said and Junsu nodded.

“Kim’s… Do you know them, hyung?” Yoochun asked.

“No. I don’t know Yoochun-ah.” Yunho said softly.

“We should be heading to Changmin house now.”

 

            Arriving at Changmin house, Yunho and YooSu explain everything to him. Changmin immediately report to his father and trying to find where and who the owner. He promised to notify them as soon as possible.

 

            Yunho contacted his parents and Jaejoong’s parents to come to his house, he asked YooSu to help him explain to their parents. Arriving at home, he saw his parent’s car and Jaejoong parents was parked in front of his house. Yunho sighed, he entered his house while YooSu follow behind him.

 

            Their parents stood up when he saw Yunho went into the house. Yunho felt his heart beating faster and faster, he felt his heart going out.

“Yunho-ah. What happened? Where’s Jaejoong?” Mrs. Jung said.

“Umma… Appa… Jaejoong, he… he was kidnapped.” Yunho said softly and bowed his head.

“WHAT…!!!!” Everyone so shocked, Mrs. Kim felt she would faint if her husband didn’t support her body.

“I’m sorry Umma… Appa… It’s… It’s all my fault. I’m supposed to pick him early,” Yunho eyes filled with tears. He didn’t dare to face his parents, especially Mr. Kim.

 

            Yunho told everything to them and after he finished explaining everything, Yoochun give a piece of paper whim he found on the table.

‘Kim’s…’ Mr. Kim paused for a moment after reading it. He seemed to think hard to remember one thing. Mrs. Kim burst into tears while Mrs. Jung tried to calm her down.

“Kim’s…?? Do you know who this person is, Yunho-ah?” Mr. Jung asked,

“I don’t know, Appa…” Yunho shool his head slowly.

“Do you’ve reported the matter to the police?” Mrs. Jung asks.

“I… I’ve asked Changmin for help us, Umma. He’ll tell us if he finds them.”

 

            They were silent for a moment until Chunsu cried. Yunho told YooSu to stay at his house tonight and they agreed. Yunho asked permission to his parents to go to his room, he needs to rest, he must find Jaejoong tomorrow.

 

            Yunho walked to his room, he shut the door and headed for his bed. He remember  how Jaejoong told him to always take a shower before he slept, he remember how Jaejoong always prepare his clothes on the bed before his bath. He felt his tears come downl slowly, he decided to take a shower and go to sleep.

 

            Meanwhile, Kim’s family and Jung’s family are still discussing this issue. They believe, people who kidnap their son is one of Kim as well. Mr. Kim still silent, he was still trying to remember something but it’s still very difficult for him. He felt he recognize that handwriting, but whom?

 

            Yunho was lying in bed, he tried to close his eyes but he couldn’t. he kept thinking of his wife, he turned to the side where his wife always slept with him, he wanted to hug him so badly. Yunho took Jaejoong pillow and hugged them, he could feel Jaejoong’s smell, the tears fell down from his eyes.

 

‘Boo… What are you doing now? Are you fine? How about our baby? Do you feel cold? Do you want to eat something? You always wake me up at night, right? Do you want to hug me? I miss you, Boo. I miss you so much. I’ll save you. I promise’ Yunho kept crying until he fell asleep.

 

********************************************************************************

 

Somewhere…

            Jaejoong opened his eyes slowly, he saw around him. Everything is dark, there’s only light on the desk beside him. He remembered that he had been kidnapped. He felt very scared and panicked.

‘Where am I now? What they want to do to me? Yunho… Yunho… please save me. I’m afraid, Yunnie…’ Jaejoong began to cry. He was very scared, he needs his husband now, he wanted to hug him, he missed his husband.

 

            Suddenly the door opened, a man walked toward to the bed. Jaejoong became more panicked and tried to avoid him.

“You’re awake…” He said,

“Who… Who are you? What… What you want… from me,” Jaejoong yelled to the man.

“What do I want?” He laughed and then said, “I want you…” he whispered and his face toward to Jaejoong so Jaejoong could see his face clearly.

“Do you still remember me?” The man asked, Jaejoong could see his face clearly and he gasped.

 

 

Message : Sorry if the grammar is wrong, my english so bad... Thanks for kept reading my fic and please give your comment ne ^^