Part 22 -> I’m sorry… Forgive me…

You're My Eternal Love

"Jaejoong ...!"

       Jaejoong immediately walked to the elevator and press the "Down" button. His body shaking and his heart beating very fast. DING! The elevator door opened and he immediately got into it.

"Jaejoong ...!"

 

        Jaejoong heard Yunho call him and immediately pressing P button. Yunho run to reach the elevator, but he was too late, the door has been closed, he immediately ran towards the stairs and down the stairs.

'He definitely into the ground floor' he thought.

DING! The elevator doors opened and Jaejoong get out, he wipes his tears and rushed to the parking lot, he was looking for Mrs. Jung's car, he sure if the driver was there and could take him back to home while Yunho still kept running down the stairs, his breathing was uneven and sweating.

 

'I have to explain everything ... I have to explain everything to Jaejoong 'he thought.

          Yunho just thinking about his wife now, he doesn't want to see his wife misunderstood to him, he didn't want to see his wife sad, he didn't want to see his wife crying because of him, it really makes his heart hurt.

 'Haah ... Haah .. Haah ... ' Yunho tried to normalize his breathing, he looked around for Jaejoong. Yunho ran back and look around, hundreds of cars parked in this place, he continued run to track parking lot looking for his wife. Yunho paused and wiped his sweat from his brow and take a breather.

 

THUD THUD THUD

          Yunho heard something, he immediately ran to find the origin of the sound and he saw his wife.

"Jaejoong ...!" Yunho shouted call his wife. Jaejoong turned around and saw Yunho behind him, and he tried to run from him.

"Jaejoong ...! Please don't run!" Yunho continued scream and ran after him.

"Jaejoong, please listen to me." Yunho made ​​it to his wife, he grasped his wrist, but Jaejoong tried to get away from him.

"Let me go ... Let me go ..." Jaejoong said in a hoarse voice, he couldn't hold back his tears and let it down.

"No ... No ... Please listen to me." Yunho said and pulled Jaejoong into his arms.

"Let me go ... Let me go ..." Jaejoong trying to extricate himself, he pounded Yunho chest but he felt tired.

"Boo ... Please listen to my explanation. I beg ..." Yunho tightened his arms and tried to calm his wife.

"Let me go ...." Jaejoong said softly still beating Yunho chest.

"Boo .... I'm sorry. Listen to my explanation, please ...." Yunho's eyes are filled with tears,  he saw his wife crying and made him more hurt.

 

          Jaejoong stopped beating Yunho chest, but he was still sobbing in Yunho arms, his hands tightly gripping his husband's shirt. Yunho felt his wife was little quiet.

"Boo, we go home now, ne. I'll explain everything in the house."

          Jaejoong didn't answer anything. Yunho led his wife slowly to their car, he opened the door and Jaejoong get into the car slowly. Yunho immediately get into driver seat and run it. They don't say anything during their trip, Yunho looked at his wife but Jaejoong just stared out the window, his hand was in his stomach and occasionally his big stomach, suddenly his phone rang.

 

'Wasurenaide ... Wasurenaide ... Boku wa kimi ga suki nanda ... '

         Yunho took the phone in his pocket and pressed the green button.

'Yunho-ah ...'

"Ne, Umma."

'Is Jaejoong along with you? I came with him earlier and he went to your office, but when I came to your office he was not there. '

"He's with me, Umma."

'Thank God, keep him well. ne. '

"Yes, Umma."

 

           Yunho closed his phone and glanced back at his wife. Jaejoong was silent and still looked out the window, occasionally he wiping tears from his eyes which still can't stop flowing from his eyes, he took a deep breath and slowly release it. Yunho tried to talk to him but Jaejoong didn't answer him, he knew if he had hurt his feelings.

 

'Pregnant man is more sensitive than pregnant women, Mr. Jung '

            Yunho remembered what Dr. Choi said, he thought what he should do if they already in home, he will explain everything, and he hope Jaejoong will listen. Not much later they came in front of their house. Yunho stopped his car, he open his door and would opened Jaejoong door but his wife immediately got out and went into the house. Yunho sighed quietly and quickly followed his wife into the house.

             Yunho saw Jaejoong walking quickly toward their room in upstairs, and he immediately ran after her.

 

BAM!

            Jaejoong shut the door loudly, he moved quickly to take his luggage and take his clothes and put it in suitcase. Yunho opened the door and saw his wife put his clothes into a suitcase.

"Jaejoong ...." Yunho said and rushed to his wife, he tried to stop Jaejoong.

"Jaejoong ... What are you doing? Please don't be like this, we can talk, right?" Yunho's heart was beating very fast, he didn't want his wife to leave him, he didn't want their parents disappointed to him.

"Boo ... Please, don't be like this. Please listen to my explanation." Yunho pleaded with his wife, his eyes filled with tears but Jaejoong ignored him.

"Boo ...." Yunho held Jaejoong's shoulders.

"Get off me! Don't touch me!." Jaejoong pushed Yunho and re-enter his clothes into a suitcase.

         Yunho tried to stop his wife, but Jaejoong fight until finally ...

 

SLAP!!!

       Jaejoong slapped Yunho's right cheek. Yunho stopped and saw his wife crying and put his clothes back into suitcase. Yunho back holding Jaejoong shoulder strongly.

"Jung Jaejoong! ... Please stop this!" Yunho raised his voice.

          Heard his husband calling his name in full, Jaejoong stopped. His body trembling.  Yunho pulled Jaejoong into his arms.

 

"Let me explain it all, please listen to my explanation." Yunho lowered his voice while Jaejoong still sobbing in Yunho arms.

"Ara called me this afternoon, she said she wanted to talk with me." Yunho started to explain but he heard his wife still sobbing hardly, he gently caressed Jaejoong's back and continued.

"She came to my office at 3 PM, she said if she wanted to thank me because I was helping her father's company and after that we just talked about various things, but not long we were talking, her father called her and told her to return, she said goodbye and he hugged me but just as a friend and nothing more, I don't think if she would kiss me and .... you see it all. I swear I didn't do anything with her, please believe me, Boo. "Yunho explained everything, he felt his wife's body still trembling and tightened his arms.

"Please believe me, Boo. I'm not lying to you. I never lied to you, right?" Yunho asked but got no reply from wife.

 

           Jaejoong just stopped and listening his husband, tears still flowing, he knows if Yunho had never lied to him, but what if this time he lied to him? Jaejoong still doubt him but his heart says another, his heart wants to believe his husband. 'If you really love him, you'll know whether your husband lie to you or not' Jaejoong's heart said, he began to feel dizzy because too much crying.

"Forgive me, Boo. I'm sorry ..." Yunho said very quietly.

"Please don't leave me. Forgive me ..." Yunho's voice sound tremble, his heart beating very fast and he was sure if Jaejoong can listen his heartbeat.

 

          Jaejoong's hand moved circling Yunho waist. Slowly, he wrapped his arms around his husband's waist and buried his head on Yunho's chest.

"YYYY ... Yyyuunnnie ..." Jajeoong said softly, his voice very hoarse.

         Yunho smiled and kissed Jaejoong hair, he knew if Jaejoong would have forgiven him. "Hhhmmmm ..." Yunho whispered.

Jaejoong paused and closed his eyes, "I ........... I'm... dizzy."

"You must rest now, Boo." Yunho said softly.

          Yunho let go of his arms, he pushed his wife slowly and looked at his face, he wiped away Jaejoong tears in his cheek and kissed all over his face and stopped when he saw Jaejoong red lips still trembling slightly. Yunho kissing Jaejoong lips gently, no bite, no passion, there is no compulsion, not out of necessity but they do so because they want each other. After a while, Yunho let go of their kiss and looked at his wife.

"Boo, I'm sorry ..."

"I'm sorry ... I don't think if Ara ..."

"I want to sleep now ... With you." Jaejoong interrupt him.

Yunho smiled and kissed his forehead, "Ok ..."

 

       Yunho hold Jaejoong's hand and took him to their bed, he laying his wife on the bed and he lay down beside him. Jaejoong turned facing his husband and his right cheek.

"Does it hurt? I'm sorry, I don't mean to slap you." Jaejoong said softly, his eyes filled with tears again.

"No. I deserved it, Boo." Yunho said softly and wiped away Jaejoong tears.

"I'm sorry." Jaejoong said to Yunho gently and his cheek.

"Sssshh .... It's me who should apologize to you. I'm sorry, I've made ​​you hurt, I've made ​​you cry." Yunho peck Jajeoong's lips and suddenly Jaejoong felt pain.

"Aaa .. aaaahhh ... Yunn ..." Jaejoong holding his stomach.

"Boo ..." Yunho looks panicked.

"It ... It's hurt. Baby ... Babies kick me." Jaejoong said and bit his lip in pain.

Yunho looks very confused and worried, he held Jaejoong's stomach. "We ... We go to the hospital, ne." Jaejoong shook his head.

"No, I don't want."

"But, Jaejoong-ah ..."

"I don't want to, Yunnie ..." Jaejoong said softly, he felt Yunho's hand slowly his belly and slowly, his babies stopped kicking him.

"Babies ... Please don't make your Umma in pain, ne. Appa and Umma is fine, we are fine." Yunho said, still Jaejoong's big belly, he felt his baby stopped kicking him slowly.

          Jaejoong took a deep breath and release it slowly, and he repeated it several times. Yunho still his stomach and hug him from the side. He doesn't feel the babies kicking his stomach again.

"Yun .. Our babies stop kick me."

"Really? They probably don't want to see us misunderstand, Boo."

Jaejoong didn't say anything and buried his face in Yunho chest.

"I love you, Yunnie ..." Jaejoong said.

"I love you so much, Boo. I'm sorry ..." Yunho said and kissed Jaejoong's head.

"I love you ... I love you ..." Jaejoong said many times.

Yunho just chuckled, "Sleep now. My Baby Boo ..."

 

Message : Re- Update~