Part 7-> WHAT…!!!

You're My Eternal Love

“You can go home today Mrs. Jung, but you should get plenty of rest and don’t move much. I suggest that you reduce your activities because your body is still weak and I fear it’ll harm your baby,”

“Ok, thanks doctor. I’ll follow your advice.” Jaejoong smile to the doctor while the doctor smiled back and leaving Jaejoong and Yunho alone.

“The doctor is blushing when you smile to him, Boo. I’m afraid if he had a crush on you,”

“Yah! Be careful what you say,” Jaejoong hit Yunho arm slowly and laughed.

 

********************************************************************************

 

Somewhere…

 

“You have to spy on him and give me all the reports,” A man said to ,

“Yes sir!”

‘I’ll get you back Baby…’

 

********************************************************************************

 

At Home...

 

“Welcome home Jaejoong…” His parents and Yunho parents surprised him when he entering his home,

“Appa..Umma…” Jaejoong a bit shocked but he smile widely to all of his parents,

“Welcome home baby… are you tired? You have to take a rest dear,” Mrs.Kim walked to Jaejoong and hug her son,

“A bit Umma… but I’m okay,”

“No…no…no… you have to take a rest now. I’ll accompany you to your room,”

“And I’ll make a dinner for us,” Mrs.Jung said,

            Jaejoong smiled and he looking to Yunho,

“Take a rest Boo, I’ll accompany you later ne…” Yunho said,

“Okay…” He walked with his mother to their room,

“Yunho-ah… I want to talk with you,”

“Yes, Appa…” Yunho said and followed his father to living room. He knew what his father would talked about.

“So, Yunho-ah. Jessica really comeback?”

“Jessica? Who is she?” Mr.Kim who joined with them asked,

“Appa…Let me explain first. Jessica is my ex-girlfriend, she was crazy about me, she wanted to marry me, she would do anything for her wish could be fulfilled. But I don’t love her, I loved her at first but when I saw her real behavior, I no longer love her especially when she tried to disturb my family, disturbing Appa and threatened to kill Umma, even she told the gangsters to oversee our house, spying on us since I broke up with her. I don’t know what she was doing when I knew she harming my mother and I immediately called the police to arrest her. I really want to call the police from beginning she disturbing my family but she threatened to make my family suffer. The police arrested her at her home, she rebelled and fired a bullet from her gun at the police until one policeman was killed. She was arrested and jailed and I was very shocked when Changmin told me that he saw Jessica when he going to visit Jaejoong in the hospital.” Yunho explain all of Jessica to his Father-in-law, cz he know his father will asked more if he didn’t tell him in detail.

            Mr.Kim was so surprised to know that,he immediately thinking that his son is in danger now.

“Is she know that you married with Jaejoong now?”

“I’m sure she knew it Appa, Our wedding has been known to almost everyone right?” Yunho said. Of course everyone already knew that Yunho married with Jaejoong. Son of the ower of Jung Inc is married to the son of the owner of Kim Corp. The two companies are the largest companies in their countries.

“So…Jaejoong maybe in danger now,”

“That’s what I feared. But I’ve asked Changmin help to investigate Jessica, he’d told me when he got the info.”

“I hope everything will be okay, son. You have to more take care of Jaejoong. I don’t want anything bad happen to him, especially he’s pregnant now.”

“I’ll Appa…I promise to you. And… would you want to help me Appa?”

“What is it son?”

“Tomorrow is our 1st Wedding Anniversary, I’ll make a surprise for him. I’ll take him to dinner and I need your help to accompany him here tomorrow as long as I prepare my surprise for him. I want you and Umma stay here tonight.”

            A smile graced on Mr.Kim and Mr.Jung face.

“Okay then.”

“Thank you Appa.” Yunho smile to his father,

 

********************************************************************************

          

      Yunho walked towards his bedroom after dinner. ‘Jaejoong still asleep’ his mother said as they all have dinner. Yunho opened the door slowly, he didn’t want to wake his wife.  He saw Jaejoong still asleep, he took a chair and sat down beside his wife, he never get bored looking at his face. He remembered when they first met.

 

FLASHBACK

 

            Yunho stepped into his favorite restaurant, he sat at a table near window that has become his favorite spot, as he waited for his food, he saw an angel laugh but he covered his mouth with his right hand. Yunho still doesn’t move when he saw that angel, his face white and pale, his doe eyes make him looks like a doll and when he lowered his hand, Yunho seeing his red lips, his eyes didn’t blink, for a while he just admiring his angel who was sitting in front of his table.

 

            ‘Maybe he’s with his girlfriend or his mother’ Yunho said in his mind. Yunho felt his heart beat faster when his angel smile and pouting his lips. ‘I hope he can look at me’ Yunho said and as if God knows what he wants, their eyes met. His heart beating more faster now. He gave a smile to his angel, he saw his angel’s cheek flushed and he immediately bowed his head. ‘CUTE’ Yunho thought.

 

            ‘Am I fall in love with him?’ Yunho could hear his heart beating and as if time had stopped in front of him. He feels like floating, he felt there was only him and his angel now. Yunho came out when the waitress who delivered his food spill his drink on the table. ‘I’m sorry sir, I’ll replace this drink,” the waitress said with fear and I nodded my head didn’t really know what really happened. I saw my angel and he laughed softly as he saw my behavior, ‘Am I so funny?’. I saw his cheek blushing as I smiled at him.

 

             A women who are in front of him stood up and left the beautiful man, ‘Ummaa…wait me please,’ the beautiful man said to his mother. ‘Ah! She’s his mother’ Yunho thought. ‘C’mon Jaejoong, your father waiting for us in the car,’. ‘So, his name is Jaejoong. Wait!’ Yunho looked at Jaejoong mother again, ‘She’s…She’s… Mr.Kim’s wife right?’ Yunho trying to remember it. ‘OMG! They’re Kim’s family!’. Jaejoong stood up from his seat, as he leaving he looked towards to Yunho and smiled at him. His cheek still flushed and become more red when he gave a smile to Yunho.

 

‘Why your cheeks flushed Jae?’ Yunho heard his mother asked. ‘Ooo…oooo… Nothing Umma. Hurry, Appa must have been waiting for us’ Jaejoong dragged his mother out of restaurant. Yunho who heard their conversation just laughed. ‘Jaejoong…Jaejoong…Kim Jaejoong…’ his name still ringing in his head and he just smiled. ‘Maybe I really fell in love with him’ Yunho said in his mind.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

            Jaejoong felt someone looked at him for so long, he opened his eyes slowly and saw his husband looked at him, he felt his cheeks blushing now.

“Yunnie…” He said slowly,

“Yes baby…” Yunho said still smiling,

“Why you staring at me like that huh?”

“Nothing…I just remember when we first met,” Yunho slowly caress Jaejoong cheek and Jaejoong’s cheek look like a tomato now.

“Go up here…” Jaejoong said as Yunho climbed and laid beside his wife and put blanket in their body. Jaejoong snuggle to Yunho’s body.

“Boo… Don’t you hungry? You’re not eating right?” Yunho said as caressing his hand in Jaejoong’s back.

“I’m not hungry…” Jaejoong said in a whisper.

“But you have to eat Boo…for you and for our baby”

“But I’m not hungry…I’ll eat a lot tomorrow ne. I feel my body so weak now.”

“Just sleep again…” Yunho kissed Jaejoong’s forehead, eyes, nose and lips while Jaejoong just said ‘mmmmmmmm…’. “Good night my Boo…”

“Good night My Yunnie…” Jaejoong peck Yunho lips and snuggle to Yunho’s body again.

 

********************************************************************************

 

Somewhere...

“Baby… you really want do it?” a man talked to his daughter,

“I want do it Appa… I realize it now,”

“Are you sure you won’t do that again? I mean… I would be very embarrassed if you lie.”

“I’ll not lie. I want to change…I want to change Appa…”

“Are you sure?”

“I’m 100% sure … please support me,”

“I’ll support you, my lovely daughter…”

 

********************************************************************************

 

            Yunho woke up in the night and heard someone in the bathroom, he realized that his wife not beside him. He immediately headed to the bathroom and get his wife was vomiting, he heading to his wife and help refute his body.

“Boo…Why you didn’t wake me?”

“I don’t want disturb you…*vomit*…I’m sorry for *vomit* waking you,” Jaejoong said quietly and his body felt so weak.

“Sssshh… you want to vomit again? “ Yunho asked and Jaejoong shook his head. Yunho carrying his wife’s body and laid him in bed. He put the blanket in Jaejoong body and he took the water and give it to Jaejong.

“Feeling better Boo…?” Jaejoong just nodded his head,

“Sleep now, If you want to vomit again just wake me up ne.” Jaejoong nodded his head and his eyes start to shut. Yunho lying beside his wife and move closer to him and hug his wife lovingly.

 

********************************************************************************

 

Next Morning...

 

‘……………………………………… I got you…under my skin………’

“Yoboseyo?” a taller man answering his phone,

“Yes, it’s me Changmin. Who is she?” Changmin rubbed his eyes. And suddenly Changmin eyes got bigger.

‘Can you help me?’

“Aaaa…aaa…are you…sure?” Changmin’s voice choked.

‘Yes…I’m sure Changmin-ah, I’m not lying to you’

“Okay, we meet in Mirotic Café  at 11 AM…”

‘Thank you Changmin-ah… Thank you…’

“OMG… I can’t believe this.”

 

********************************************************************************

          

          The next morning, Jaejoong was awake but he very lazy to get off the bed. He looked at his husband’s face and a small smile graced on his face. He never tired of looking at his husband face and it’s already become habits when he awoke. He felt be the most fortunate man in the world because he can be a wife of Jung Yunho. He felt to be a queen who could conquer the hearts of his husband and beat all the women in the world. ‘Women?’ maybe some men who like his husband also he conquer.

            He stared clingy at his husband’s face, a cute mole, sharp nose, narrow eyes, the cheeks are adorable and his lips are very seductive. He kissed his lips once and he did it again and again until his husband hold his head and deepened the kiss. After several minutes, they broke their kiss. Yunho just laughed seeing his wife behavior and Jaejoong’s cheek blushing now.

 

“You like my lips very much, Boo…?” Yunho teasing his wife,

“No. I don’t like it. I love it,” Jaejoong peck Yunho lips again, and they laughed.

“Are you okay now Boo…? You feel better today?”

“Yes! I feel so much better than yesterday.” Jaejoong smile to his husband.

“Let’s take a bath and quickly came down for breakfast. You promised to eat a lot today.”

“Okaaaayyy…” Jaejoong got off and go to bathroom, but when he’ll entering, he called his husband, “Yunnniiiieee…”

“What’s wrong Boo?” Yunho rushed to his wife,

“Nothing…I just… *kiss* want to kiss you again,” and he closed the door. Yunho just chuckle.

 

********************************************************************************

 

            Jaejoong kept his promise, he ate so much this morning, he spent three full plate for himself and make his parents and in-law was amazed. Yunho just forming a ‘O’ in his mouth when he saw Jaejoong eat all his food but he’s also happy too, at least better than yesterday. He told his mother that he would make a surprise for Jaejoong tonight, he wanted his mother to accompany Jaejoong today while he was preparing a surprise for him.

            Yunho went after breakfast, he plans to prepare a romantic dinner. While on the way, his phone rang.

‘………………………………………Wasurenaide wasurenaide boku wa kimi ga suki nanda………’

“Yoboseyo?” Yunho said,

“Hyung! Jessica called me this morning!” Changmin said,

“What?? What she said?” Yunho curious.

“She wants to meet you!”

“WHAT…!!!”

 

Message : I'm sorry if my grammar is wrong. Thanks for reading my fic and Don't forget to give your comment please ^^