Part 8 -> 1st Wedding Anniversary

You're My Eternal Love

               Yunho prepare everything he has planned for tonight. He want everything to be perfect for him and his wife. Dining table that has been set up near the beach, above the white sand with two chairs facing each other, one bottle of wine and two glasses, a few small lights surrounding the table forming love. Close to that place there is a special beach house which booked for tonight. Yunho opened the velvet box and smiled, ‘You surely like it Boo’, he looked at his watch and was surprised, it’s almost at 4 PM. He rushed to his car and rushed to his house to fetch his wife. He called his mother to tell Jaejoong to get ready.

 

                  Meanwhile, Jaejoong who was watching TV, changing channels repeatedly. ‘Not interest’ He thought, ‘Why Yunho hadn’t come home?’ He glanced toward the clock on the wall, almost 5 PM. His mother was cooking in the kitchen, he stood up from the couch and heard a car pull up in front of the house. Jaejoong smile but when the door open and he saw his husband entering their home, pouting his lips and Jaejoong walked to his room.

 

“Boo… I’m home,” Yunho smile seeing his wife but he wonder why his wife turned around and walked up the stairs.

“Yunho…,” Mrs. Jung greeting his son,

“Umma… What happened to Jaejoong?”

“I don’t know. I’ve said that you would take him out and I’ve told him to get ready but he didn’t want to do what I say,”

“I’ll talked to him,” Yuho said and he walked to upstairs. Yunho open the door and seeing his wife stood up staring out the window. He walked towards his wife and put his arm around Jaejoong waist.

“Boo…what happened to you, hum?” Yunho whispered in Jaejoong ear. But his wife ignore him and just staring out the window. Yunho turned his wife and his hand still in his waist.

“Boo… talk to me please…” Yunho cupped Jaejoong face and looked up to see his face,

“Where were you today? You know I want to spend my time with you, but you would rather go out and leave me alone at home. You…” Before Jaejoong finished his sentence, a pair of lips touch his lips.

“My Baby Boo… get ready please, I’ll bring you to somewhere” Jaejoong expression changed,

“Where you taking me?” Jaejoong said but he keeps pouting his lips,

“Secret. You’ll see later. I have surprises for you and…” Yunho smiled,

“And…??” Jaejoong so curious,

“Don’t pouting your lips like that, it makes me want to kiss you more more and more,” Yunho laughed but Jaejoong adding his pout.

“Kiss me then,” Jae advancing his lips.

“No, I don’t want.” Yunho said and laugh, Jaejoong expression changed and tried to let go of Yunho’s hand on his waist. But Yunho pulled Jaejoong body and kissed his lips lovingly. Jaejoong smile and circling his arm around Yunho neck and deepen their kiss.

 

********************************************************************************

 

At Mirotic Café …

 

A woman sits and looks out the window, she looked at his watch and drink her Vanilla latte. A man seen her from different place, he looked at her and waiting a few minutes passed until finally he walked toward her.

“Jessica…” That man call her,

“Changmin-ah…” She stood up from his seat,

“What would you say?” Changmin asked her,

“Yunho didn’t come with you?” She peered at Changmin’s back,

“Yunho hyung couldn’t come. If you don’t want to say anything more, I’ll leave you.” Changmin turned around and walked away but he stopped when Jessica grab his hand.

“Don’t leave me please, I want to say something to you.” Jessica said while Changmin frowned and keep silent for a moment.

“Please…” Jessica begged,

 

            They sat facing each other, Jessica feel awkward and started to open his voice,

“If you want to order drinks…”

“Say what you have to say now” Changmin said with straight face.

“Ok, I want to say that I…………”

 

********************************************************************************

 

            Yunho driving his car quickly, he didn’t want to be late arriving at the beach, he looked at his wristwatch and almost at 6 PM. He accelerated his car but tried to calm as possible, he didn’t want to harm himself and his wife for sure. 10 minutes later he arrived at the beach. Yunho down and opened the passenger door, he took Jaejoong hand.

“Take off your shoes, Boo…” Yunho said, Jaejoong want to answer but his husband said again,

“C’mon, we don’t want to be late isn’t it?” Jaejoong is very curious and obey his husband.

 

            He set foot on the white sand, ‘Where he’s going to take me?’ Jaejoong think. He hold Yunho’s hand while he couldn’t see anything because Yunho covered his eyes with a scarf. Jaejoong feel the wind against his face slowly, he could hear the sound of waves. ‘Yunho took me to the beach? For what?’ Jaejoong confused.

“Stop here…” Yunho said, he opened the scarf that covers Jaejoong eyes.

“You can open your eyes now, Boo…” Yunho said and kiss Jaejoong cheeks. Jaejoong open his eyes slowly and his mouth formed ‘O’, he facing his husband and smile lovingly,

“Yunnie… this’s…so beautiful,” Jaejoong looks so amazed.

“You like it, Boo?” Yunho said and hugging Jaejoong from behind.

“I love it! I love it! Thanks Yunho-ah… you prepare all of this?” Jaejoong asked and Yunho just nodded his head,

“For what Yunnie…?” Jaejoong looks so innocent.

“Yah… do you forget? Today is our 1st wedding anniversary, Boo…” Yunho said, not expect his wife will forget their wedding anniversary.

“OMO…!! So…Today is… Our wedding anniversary?” Jaejoong covered his mouth.

“I think you really forgot our anniversary, Boo…” Yunho let go of his arms.

Jaejoong looked at his husband, and suddenly realized.

“I’m sorry Yunnie… I’m so sorry, don’t angry with me please. I…I really forgot. I’m sorry…” Jaejoong hugging Yunho and his tears come out from his eyes. Yunho heard Jaejoong voice trembling and he hugging back his wife and his head.

“It’s ok, Boo… It’s ok, It’s cause your condition, don’t blame yourself.” Yunho cupped Jaejoong face, he wiped Jaejoong tears with his thumb and kiss Jaejoong forehead, nose and lips.

“Don’t cry again ne,” Yunho said and Jaejoong just nodded, “Turn around Boo, it’s sunset,”

 

            They both watching sunset on the beach, Jaejoong leaned back in Yunho chest, meanwhile Yunho hands circling Jaejoong waist. They were silent for a moment and a smile etched on their face. Unwittingly, they both closing their eyes, enjoy every wind that gently touching their faces and listening to the sound of waves. They remain their positions for a while until Yunho heard Jaejoong stomach grumble, Yunho laugh slowly.

“Already hungry, Boo…?” Yunho asked while his wife still closing his eyes,

“Boo…” Yunho kissing Jaejoong hair softly and he heard it again.

“Let’s eat…! Our baby must be so hungry now,” Yunho let go of his arms, took Jaejoong hand and walked toward the table that has been prepared.

 

            Suddenly there is the waiter who bring them food and some music players that play their violin with a soft rhythm. Jaejoong only be amazed to see it. Jaejoong can’t say anything, he couldn’t remove his smile. Everything is perfect for him. He already has everything he wants. His family, Kim and Jung family, his best friends, his husband that he loved and his baby who still in his tummy. ‘Don’t take my happiness God,’ he said in his mind. He muttered ‘Thank you’ to his husband.

 

            After dinner, they walk on the beach holding hands. Yunho splashed water in Jaejoong face.

“Yunniiiieee……” Jajeoong whining but Yunho still splashing water on his wife, Jaejoong doesn’t want to stay silent, he splashed water back to his husband, they play until their clothes wet. Jaejoong tried to run after Yunho chased him, they smile and laugh enjoying their wedding day.

“Yunniee… Our clothes…” Jaejoong said and look in his clothe,

“I brought clothes, let’s change.” Yunho took his wife to beach house.

“We’ll sleep here tonight, Boo. It’s already late.” Yunho opened the door and let his wife entering the house first.

“You planned all of this right?” Jaejoong turned and facing his husband.

“Of course, I planned this all just for you Baby…” Yunho hugging his wife.

“Thank you Yunnie. Let’s change and sleep. I’m a bit tired.” Jaejoong said hugging his husband,

“Okay…”

 

            Jaejoong chose to bath first while Yunho removing their clothes from bag. 10 minutes later, Jaejoong come out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his little waist, his hands gently wiping his hair. Yunho saw his wife out of the bathroom and didn’t blink at him. Jaejoong look to his husband who just staring at him just chuckle.

“Your turn, Yunnie…”

“O…Okay…” Yunho who still semi-conscious stepped into the bathroom.

 

            Jaejoong wearing his pajama and walked outside to the veranda, he stood up there and seeing the waves touching the white sand until a pair of arms circling his waist. He felt safe in his arms and he felt a pair of lips kissing his neck wet.

“Yun…” Jaejoong call his husband.

“Yes My Boo……” Yunho answered.

‘mmmmmmmmmmmmmm………………..’ Jaejoong mutter and closing his eyes, he still felt Yunho lips in his neck.

“Let’s sleep Yun, I feel tired.” Jaejoong said softly. Yunho didn’t answer him and just kissing Jaejoong neck and cheek.

“Yunnniiiiieeee…” Jaejoong whining.

“Wait, I want to give you something.” Yunho let go of his arms. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a velvet box while Jaejoong turned around looked at his husband. Yunho slowly opened it and took a necklace, Jaejoong gasped to see it. Yunho put the necklace on Jaejoong neck.

“It’s special for you. My Jaejoong…” Yunho whisper and kissed Jaejoong’s forehead.

“Yunnn… It’s…so beautiful,” Jaejoong said softly and look at his necklace, he rubbed his fingers into his necklace and said ‘YUNJAE’. He looked at his husband and give hum a peck in his lips.

“Thank you… Thank you so much Yunnie. I promise I’ll keep it.” Jaejoong said with a sparkle on his eyes.

Yunho just smile widely, “Let’s get in and sleep, ne.” Jaejoong nodded.

 

            They walked to their bed and laid there. Jaejoong facing his husband.

“Why you look at me?” Yunho asked,

“Can’t I…?” Jaejoong pout but smiling again when he seeing Yunho smile. Yunho cupped Jaejoong face and staring at him.

“You’re my life, you’re my everything. I don’t need anybody else, I just want you, just you and only you, Jung Jaejoong.” Yunho smile and kissing Jaejoong forehead, eyes, cheek, and he bite his nose when Yunho kiss his nose.

“Awww…Yunniee…It’s hurt” Jaejoong said but still smiling. Yunho kiss Jaejoong lips softly, lovingly and after several minutes Jaejoong broke their kiss. Jaejoong hands cupped Yunho face. He staring at Yunho face and smiling like crazy.

“Why you smiling like that huh?” Yunho asked and try to pout his lips.

“Baby bear…Yunnie…Yunniebear…Yunho…Jung Yunho…My husband,” Jaejoong said and still smile.

“I have so many nicknames from you, Boo…” Yunho chuckle,

“I have many nicknames too from you. You call me Boo, Baby, Baby Boo, BooJae, Joongie, Jaejoong.” Jaejoong said and Yunho can’t stop chuckle.

 

               Jaejoong staring at Yunho face again and directing his hands exploring Yunho face, from forehead, eyes, nose, cheek and he stop his tracks on Yunho lips. Jaejoong move his head closer and kiss Yunho lips sofly, he didn’t want to release his kiss while Yunho just let his wife do what he wants. Jaejoong broke their kiss cz he need to get his breath and Yunho put his forehead in Jaejoong forehead.

“I love you…so much, My Baby Boo…”

“I love you…more, My Baby Bear…”

 

Message: Thanks for reading. How is it? ^^ Please give your comment ne ^^