Part 25 -> I will give birth our babies Yunnie…!!

You're My Eternal Love

           Jaejoong still asleep in his bed, not long after he woke up and got all of his body ached, he saw that Yunho was not beside him, slowly he changed his sleeping position while holding a pain on his back. Yunho go into their room and saw Jaejoong was grimacing in pain and he immediately walked quickly toward him.

"Boo ... What happened?"

"My back ... sick ..."

           Hear what Jaejoong say, Yunho immediately reached out and gently massaged his back but Jaejoong groaned loudly. Yunho massaged his back again carefully and very slowly, for 15 minutes he massaged Jaejoong's back and his hand was very sore but he didn't complain, he was very relieved when Jaejoong said...

"Yunnie-ah, that's enough." Jaejoong said and turned his back towards him.

"Does it still hurt?"

"A bit."

"I'll massage your back again."

Jaejoong shook his head, "I know your hands are very sore, I'm fine now."

"Can you sit down? I make milk for you."

            Jaejoong nodded and tried to sit up and Yunho directly help him, he gave a pillow behind his back and give him a glass of milk. Jaejoong drinking his milk and saw his husband was not blinking at him in amazement.

"Yunnie-ya .. why are you looking at me like that?"

"Aniya ... I just ...." Yunho didn't continue his words and kept looking at his wife with a smile.

"Yah! You make me nervous." Jaejoong felt his cheeks flushed and bowed his head, and he heard laughter from his husband.

Yunho took the glass from Jaejoong hand and put it on the table. "You're so beautiful, Boo ..."

"I'm a man, Yunnie ... You should call me cool or handsome." Jaejoong pouted and make his husband chuckle.

"I know you're a man, Boo. But for me you're beautiful. The one beautiful man I had in this world."

".........." Jaejoong didn't say anything, his cheeks flushed red and bowed his head.

"Don't bow your heads, Boo." Yunho his cheek and he looked up slowly, "I can't see of your angel face."

"Yah! Stop it! Don't talk nonsense ..." Jaejoong felt very embarrassed.

Yunho cupped Jaejoong's face and looked straight into his eyes, "Boo ...."

"Uhhmmm ...."

"Look at me, please ..."

        Slowly he looked at his husband face. 'DAMN! Why my husband looks so handsome? GOD!! ' Jaejoong scream in his head.

"Boo ... why did you ask about something like that last night, huh?" Yunho asked.

Jaejoong looked confused, "I'm .... I just wanted to ask you."

          Yunho was silent and it made Jaejoong very nervous, even though Yunho looked at him gently but he felt very awkward.

"I read a book about death and .... I want to ask you, and hear how your response."

             Jaejoong silent because Yunho didn't say anything, he felt very nervous because Yunho was still staring at him and he felt his breath on his face. Jaejoong small sigh,

"Ok! I just wanted to ask about it to you, I don't know why suddenly the question popped into my head." Jaejoong pouting his lips.

             Yunho not say anything else, he just smiled and kissed Jaejoong's lips, he is silent because he knew that Jaejoong not telling the truth, and the final statement he said was the truth.

"Are you satisfied now?"

"Uhhmm ... Not yet." Yunho smiled and hugged his wife, "Don't speak about death anymore, ne?"

"Umm ..." Jaejoong nodded, he hugged his back, the typical smell of Jung Yunho.

"Boo ... you need a shower now, your body very smelly ..."

          Jaejoong who had been closing his eyes suddenly opened his eyes,

"Yah! If I smell, let me go. Don't hug me like this!"

"I don't want ..." Yunho said spoiled.

"Pabo! Let me go ..."

"I don't want ... Booo ..." Yunho whining.

"Yah! I want to shower ..."

"I'll bath with you ..."

"I'm an adult, Jung Yunho."

"But you need me to help you ..."

"I don't need you ..."

"Are you sure??"

"Yah!! I can't breath ..."

"Liar ... I don't hug you too tight, you know."

"Aaaahhh .... My stomach ...."

"Don't be pretend ..."

"Errrr ..... Let me go, Jung Yunhooooooo ......"

          Yunho laughed very hard hear his wife's behavior.

 

**************************************************************************

 

        Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jung was setting up breakfast for their large family, all of a sudden they heard Yunho laughed approached them and hugged Mrs. Jung from behind,

"Ummaa ...." Yunho spoiled to his mother.

"Why do you laugh like that, huh? and why you're being spoiled? Where is Jaejoong?"

"I want to hug you, can't I?" Yunho scowled and tightened his embrace.

"Aisshh .. Jung Yunho, soon you will become an Appa."

Mrs. Kim that saw his son-in-law could only laugh, "Where is Jaejoong, Yunho-ah?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Shower....and he threw me out."

Mrs. Kim laughed because she knew what the true meaning of "threw me out" from Yunho.

"Yah! You shouldn't take the cake!" Mrs. Jung slapping Yunho hands who want to take the cake on the table.

"Ummaaa .... just a little ......"

"NO."

"Ummaa ...." Yunho calling Mrs. Kim spoiled, Mrs. Kim just shook her head and smiled and give him few mouthfuls.

"Look, Umma Kim feed me ..." Yunho said to Mrs. Jung, he kissed Mrs. Kim cheek and stormed off to his room to see his wife.

"Aisshh!! Yunhoo ...!" Mrs. Jung said and suddenly Yunho ran back to the kitchen and picked up a cake and kissed Mrs. Jung.

"I love you, Umma ..." He said, and hurried back to his room while Mrs. Kim just laughed and Mrs. Jung shook her head.

 

***********************************************************************

 

          Yunho back to his room, he saw his wife who had dressed up while holding the wall next to it.

"Boo ... What happened?" Yunho looked panicked.

"My leg ... Yunn ... Help me ..."

          Yunho immediately helped him walk and sit on the couch, he lifted his legs up on the little table.

"Your legs are swollen ... What happened, Boo?"

"I don't know, maybe I'm tired? Umma says it's a natural thing ..."

"Wait a minute, I'll take the warm water, ok?" Yunho said and Jaejoong just nodded.

          Yunho immediately ran to the kitchen and took the warm water in a large basin.

"Ummaa ... Jaejoong legs very swollen, what happened?" Yunho said to Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jung.

"It's just like a few weeks ago Yunho-ah, when he approached the day of birth, the condition often like that. It was normal for a pregnant woman, her feet will be swollen, painful and difficult to walk, not just the legs but all over her body. It's not just happen to women but can also occur in a man, like Jaejoong. " Yunho heard clearly what Mrs. Kim says.

"Do you need our help?" Mrs. Jung said.

"Ann .. Aniio .. I'll do it myself, we will be down shortly."

 

         Yunho rushed to his room by bringing warm water in a large basin and put it under Jaejoong foot, he slowly put his foot into a basin and rub gently. Jaejoong felt touched by all things that his husband done to him, he feels very lucky to have a husband like Yunho, though very strange to him why Yunho prefers him, a man to be his wife rather than looking for a beautiful and y woman to become his wife.

         Slowly and gently Yunho massaging Jaejoong feet, he knew that if a pregnant man is very rarely encountered in the world and he was very thankful to have a wife like Jaejoong. Yunho knew if he wanted to, he would marry a very beautiful woman, the woman who became his first love. But his heart says another when he met Kim Jaejoong, Kim Jaejoong who stole his heart, mind and soul. Yunho had never felt anything like this in him, that he needs now is Jaejoong and his two children who will be born soon, only those who can make Yunho life complete.

"Yunnie ..." Jaejoong called his husband. Yunho still massaged Jaejoong feet lifting his head.

"Why, Boo ...?"

"Enough Yunnie ... you don't need to trouble yourself."

"What are you saying, Boo? I do it sincerely, for your sake and our babies, too." Yunho back massaging Jaejoong legs who still look swollen.

"Yunniee ... my legs do not hurt anymore."

"But it still looks very swollen."

"I know, but it doesn't ache anymore. Enough Yunnn..." Yunho just stared at his wife for a moment and dry his feet with a small towel he was carrying.

 

         Jaejoong tried to bend over but he couldn't because he was blocked by his large belly, he then leaned his body onto the sofa.

"Yunn ..."

"Hhhmmm ..."

"Please sit down next to me ..."

"Why?"

"I can't kiss you." Jaejoong pouted.

Yunho got up and sat next to his wife, "I'm here ...."

Jaejoong chuckled, he Yunho's cheek and kissed his lips, "Thank you ..."

"What for?"

"Everything."

"Boo .... you don't need to thank me."

"But I want to ..."

Yunho smiled and chuckled and ruffled Jaejoong hair, "Pabo! Can you walk?" Jaejoong nodded.

"Let's get breakfast, Umma and Appa waiting for us."

"Help me, please ..."

"Of course baby ..."

 

****************************************************************

 

            It's been 2 weeks Yunho was at home with his wife. It has been 2 weeks, YunJae waiting moments where they will soon see their child in the real world. The closer to the day of birth, Jaejoong felt himself getting better, unlike a few weeks ago where his body feels like slowly crushed. He was pleased that his beloved husband always with him in 24 hours, his Umma and Appa moved into their homes because they are worried if something happened to Jaejoong and their grandchildren. Yunho is very grateful for his Umma and Appa because they are stay in their homes even temporarily because if not, perhaps he is overwhelmed taking care of his wife who will to give birth.

"Min Ji-ah, do you see YunJae? It's already time for dinner." Mrs. Kim asked.

"I don't know, maybe they are still in their room." Mrs. Jung replied, arranging dinner at the dinner table.

"I'll call them, ne." Mrs. Jung nodded.

 

          Mr. Jung and Mr. Kim also lives with YunJae because they don't want to miss one moment with their children. Mrs. Jung went toYunJae room, she saw their room door open a little, as if she didn't want to interfere their son, Mrs. Jung slowly peeked into their room.

"Moonbin ... whether it's a nice name for them, Yunnie-ya?"

"Jung Moonbin... Moonbin ... uumm .. *nod* I love it ..."

"What about our daughters? Whom the appropriate name for her?"

"What if ...... Jiyool? Jung Jiyool ..."

"Jiyool ... Jiyool ..."

"Don't you love it? Uhmm ... let's replace it with another name."

"No! I love it! Jung Jiyool ... sounds so pretty."

"But you're more pretty ..."

"Keep your words, Yunnie-ya ..." Jaejoong hit Yunho chest softly.

 

          Mrs. Jung saw their sons were busy chatting to determine an appropriate name for their children, she didn't want to bother them, but it was time for dinner. She quietly knocked on the door of their room slowly,

"Yunho-ah... Jaejoong-ah ... dinner time ..."

Yunho heard his Umma call them and immediately stood up from the couch, "Ne, Umma ... Wait a minute."

"Umma will wait for you downstairs, ne." Mrs. Jung said.

       Yunho helped Jaejoong stood up and walked down the stairs and helped him sit down and he immediately sat down beside his wife.

"Umma ... Appa ... I have choose name for our babies." Jaejoong said enthusiastically to his parents.

"Really? Who are their names?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Jung Moonbin and Jung Jiyool... How is it?"

"Jung Moonbin ... Jung Jiyool... whooaaa ... a beautiful name." Mr. Jung said.

"Appa ... you like it?" Asked Jaejoong to Mr. Kim

"Of course Baby ... finally ... my baby have a baby ..."

"Appaaa ...." Jaejoong blushed and everyone laughed.

 

          Finished dinner, they gathered together in the living room. Mrs. Kim and Jaejoong talked together while Yunho, Mr. Kim and Mr. Jung talked about their business in Yunho's workroom while Mrs. Jung clean the kitchen. Not much later Mrs. Kim went into the kitchen to help Mrs. Jung while Jaejoong watching TV alone, suddenly someone closed his eyes from behind and Jaejoong gasped, he can't to fight and he felt that person kissed his cheek.

"Yunnniiieee ......."

            Yunho immediately remove his hand and sat down beside Jaejoong.

"Yah! You scared me!" Jaejoong pretended to be angry and hit Yunho's hand.

Yunho just laugh small and slowly pulled his wife into his arms, "Mianhe ..."

"Don't laugh!" Jaejoong pouted but Yunho continued to laugh softly.

"Come here babe ..." Yunho put Jaejoong's head rested on his chest, Jaejoong couldn't do anything, he leaned his head and closed his eyes slowly, suddenly ...

"Aaah ... Yunnn ..." Jaejoong moaned while holding his stomach.

"Boo ... What happened?" Yunho freaked heard his wife in pain.

"It .. It's hurt ... Babies .... Aaahh ..."

"Jae ... please hold on ..... I. .. I. .."

"Aaaaaahhhh..... Yuunnn... I can't... I..."

"Hold on, Jae..."

"I will give birth our babies, Yunnie ...!"

 


Message : Sorry I'm not update for so long >,< I have no idea and so busy for my 1st semester in college. I'm so sorry ne. Please leave your comment and I'm sorry if my grammar is wrong :)