Part 23 -> Pabo..!!

You're My Eternal Love

          The sun shining so brightly, the light entering the room cracks and illuminating in the room. Two people still cuddle each other and still asleep in their beds, but the husband was already awake and just stared at his wife and hugged him tightly as if he didn't want separated from his wife. Yunho still using his office shirt, he looked into his wife face, his big doe eyes still closed, his nose, his plump lips look so red and seductive, his pale white skin, he really his angel.

             Yunho still feel guilty for what happened yesterday and he had not heard his wife say that he forgave him, he still very hurt when he saw his wife's hurt or cry. 'I broke my promise again, Appa.’ Yunho thought. He never experienced fear like last night, he was afraid that if his wife left him, he was afraid that if his wife went from him. Very lucky, today is Sunday because he wanted to spend time with his beloved wife, he will do anything to get an apology from his wife.

          Slowly, Jaejoong open his eyes and saw his husband looking at him with not blinking. Jaejoong saw Yunho's right cheek there are red marks started to fade and he is sure, that's because his actions last night, he reached out and touched Yunho cheek and gently.

 

"Good morning, My Angel ..." Yunho said softly.

"Good morning ..." Jaejoong said, he didn't add Yunnie and it made Yunho a bit sad.

"Boo ... Are you still mad at me?" Yunho asked softly.

Jaejoong paused and said, "If I still angry with you, I will not let you sleep with me."

           Yunho felt sad, he has not heard his wife call him Yunnie, Baby Bear, Yunniebear or the other. He tried not to show his sad face and smiled at his wife but Jaejoong saw the sadness in his eyes, he his face into Yunho's face, they could feel the warm breath of their own, they stared at each other and Yunho put his forehead on Jaejoong's forehead.

 

"Yunnie ..." Jaejoong called him slowly, very slowly as if he didn't want anyone else to hear him.

A smile formed from Yunho's lips, "Hhhmm ...."

           Jaejoong didn't say anything more, he silent and closed his eyes.

"Boo, I'm sorry ..." Yunho said softly but Jaejoong still quiet.

"Boo ... Jae ... you still mad at me, right? I'm sorry ... Please say something, Boo ..." Jaejoong paused and opened his eyes, he still felt sleepy.

"I've forgiven you, Yunnie. I've forgiven you. I'm not mad at you, just ..." Jaejoong stopped and it made ​​Yunho curious.

"Just ...?"

"Forget it." Jaejoong said and Yunho confused.

"Boo ... Please tell me ..."

"Forget it, Yun. I ... I don't want to think again about it anymore."

 

            Yunho still not satisfied with what his wife said, he hugged his wife and whispered softly.

"I love you, Boo. I just love you and no one else. I'm sorry ..."

"I love you too, Yunnie. Don't say sorry again, ne." Jaejoong said softly and closed his eyes again.

          Yunho smiled, he pushed his wife gently and saw Jaejoong closed his eyes.

"Are you still sleepy?" Yunho asked and Jaejoong just nodded.

"Do you still feel dizzy?"

"A bit."

"Are the babies kicking your stomach again?" Yunho rubbed Jaejoong belly.

"No. I ... I feel so tired, Yunn ..."

"Sleep more, ne." Jaejoong nodded and back to sleep.

 

*******************************

 

         Ara tried calling Yunho several times but he didn't pick up his phone, she knew if Jaejoong would be angry with Yunho because of her. Ara didn't know why she suddenly kissed Yunho, perhaps because she miss Dong Wook? 'I have to apologize to them.' She thought, she plans to return to Australia to take care of something and she didn't want to carry the burden on her heart.

'... This is Jung Yunho, I'm not there, please leave a message. ' Ara failed to contact Yunho again, he intends to visit them this afternoon.

 

*****************************

 

            Jessica walked into the police station, she missed Hyun Joong, and wanted to see him. Already one week she didn't visit Hyun Joong, and she missed him so much.

"Please wait a minute. We'll bring him here." A police officer said, and Jessica just nodded..

            Jessica brought a box of food in her hand, she made breakfast for them both. Jessica can't stop smiling and her smile grew wide when she saw Hyun Joong. Although they are limited by a glass barrier shaped with a small hole in the middle but they feel very happy because they could see each other. Hyun Joong looks very happy and showed his best smile to Jessica.

"Hyun Joong-ah ..." Jessica smiled broadly.

"Jessica ..."

Jessica asked for help from a police officers to provide food boxes to Hyun Joong.

"What is this?" Hyun Joong said.

"We have breakfast together, ne." Jessica said, still smiling.

Hyun Joong nodded and started to open a food box, "Whoa ...". He ate a few mouthfuls, and his eyes widened, "It's delicious."

 

            Jessica smiled, she felt her cheeks flush. Hyun Joong with gusto eating all the food that Jessica brought for him, he felt his stomach would explode from too much eating.

"I'm full. Thanks Sica-ah ..."

Jessica just nodded his head. "How are you?"

"As you see, I'm fine. I wish I could be free from here."

"I'll wait, Joong Hyun-ah. I promise." Jessica said and Hyun Joong holding their hands.

             Hyun Joong nodded, he was very lucky to have someone like Jessica, although she has not really directly declare his love to Jessica, but she was very happy because they have the same flavor.

 

*******************************

 

At 13:30 PM ....

 

             Yunho waiting for food that he ordered while Jaejoong still sleeping in their room. Jaejoong opened his eyes and he didn't see Yunho behind him, he looked around in their room but didn't find his husband, he see the clock at 13:35 PM. 'I must have slept too long.' He thought. Jaejoong heard his stomach began to grumble, he sat on his bed and his belly.

"You are very hungry, right? Umma sorry, ne. Umma very tired and didn't feed you." Jaejoong said softly.

           Jaejoong thought if yesterday is the last day he ate, he skipped dinner and breakfast this morning. Jaejoong tried to get out of bed but he saw his husband entered the room with a lot of food in his hand. He closed the door with his feet and walked to put food on the table in their room. Yunho walked over and sat beside his wife.

"How your sleep, Boo?"

"Why don't you wake me?" Jaejoong said and pouted.

"You look very tired, I don't want to disturb your sleep."

* Grumble .... * grumble ....

Yunho heard Jaejoong belly and he laughed softly, "You and our babies must be very hungry, I ordered lots of food. Let's eat ..." Yunho rubbed Jaejoong belly.

           Jaejoong pleased when Yunho rubbing his stomach, although a normal course, but he sensed something different.

"You have a bath?" Jaejoong and Yunho asked just nodded.

"I want to shower first, would you mind waiting?"

Yunho smiled, "Sure, Boo ..."

           Yunho helped his wife prepare the water in the bath tub, he allowed his wife to bathe first. Yunho took his phone and charging it, he surprised when he saw he get many calls.

 

'16 Missed calls'

"Ara ...?" Yunho wondered.

'Why did she call me?' He thought.

           Yunho just put his phone back and arrange the food on the table. Yunho saw his wife out of the bathroom and walked toward him, he could still hear Jaejoong belly continued to grumble and he chuckled.

"Eat a lot, Boo."

"Uuumm ..." Jaejooong nodded, "You too..."

          Yunho sat down beside his wife and began to eat their lunch.

 

************************************************************

 

        Ara drove toward YunJae home, she didn't have time because of her flight schedule this afternoon. 15 minutes later he reached in YunJae house and rang the doorbell, a maid opened the door for her.

"Does Yunho-sshi and Jaejoong-sshi inside? I want to meet with them."

"Yes, they are inside. Come in."

          Ara enter into YunJae mansion, she was amazed to see their house is very spacious. She saw a maid who opened the door for him walk upstairs. Ara sitting in the living room wait until YunJae coming.

"Ara ...." Ara turned and saw Yunho walked towards her and Jaejoong behind him.

"Yunho-ah ... Jaejoong-ah ..." Ara greet them.

"Sit down." Yunho ask Ara to sit down and call a maid to bring them drinks.

 

           Ara back sit down, she has not met with Jaejoong since she returned from Australia and she admitted that Jaejoong is very beautiful. Pale white skin, his body is slim, his red lips and his stomach who getting bigger makes her no thought that someone in front of her is a man.

           Jaejoong just sit beside his husband and holding his belly, he didn't directly looking at Ara. Jaejoong still feel upset with Ara, he knows if Ara already had a boyfriend, but what if she wants his husband? This question was back in his mind, like when Jessica came to his house a few months ago. They were just silent for a while until finally Ara talk.

"Yunho-ah ... Jaejoong-ah ..."

"What make you come here, Ara?" Yunho asked, his voice doesn't show that he was angry or anything.

"I ... I came here ... I want ..."

          Before Ara finish her talk, a maid came in with drinks and put it on the table.

"I want to apologize to you." Ara said directly and make Jaejoong looked at her.

"I knew if Jaejoong would be misunderstood to me and Yunho. I don't intend to do so, I'm sorry."

"Ara ...." Yunho couldn't say anything. He was pleased to see Ara apologized to them because it can make Jaejoong more believes to him.

"I'm sorry, Jaejoong-ah."

             Jaejoong didn't say anything, he still didn't believe and he still put his cold face.

"Jaejoong-ah ... Do you want to forgive me?" Ara asked but Jaejoong didn't say anything.

"Boo ..." Yunho called his wife and holding his hand.

                   Jaejoong saw Yunho's hand is on top of his hand and felt his husband squeeze his hand slowly. He was silent for a moment and raised his head and smiling at Ara.

"I've forgiven you, Ara."

            Ara smiled back, her burden immediately gone from her heart.

"Really? You forgive me?" Jaejoong nodded still smiling at her.

"Thank you ... Thank you Jaejoong-ah ..." Ara repeatedly.

"Drink your drink ..." Jajeoong told Ara and she nods.

            Ara looked at her wrist watch and her eyes dilated, 1.5 hours before her plane takes off.

"Yunho-ah... Jaejoong-ah... I gotta go, I don't want to miss my flight."

"Eeh? Where are you going?" Yunho asked.

"I have to go back to Australia, I have to take care of some things." Ara said and stood up from her seat.

            Yunho stood up and helped Jaejoong who trying to stand up. Ara walked towards Jaejoong and smiled.

"Can I hug you?" Ara said.

           Jaejoong gladly embraced her and make Ara little surprised and hugged him back.

"I'm sorry, ne. Don't mad at Yunho, I know he loves you, Jaejoong-ah." Ara whispered.

"I've forgiven you, Ara."

         YunJae deliver Ara in front of their home and wait until she's gone. Jaejoong turned back into the house but stopped by his husband.

"Boo ...."

"Yunnn..." Jaejoong looking at his husband and whining.

"You really forgive me too right?"

"Yunnie ... I've said many times if I've forgiven you ..." Jaejoong tried to get away from him but Yunho hold him.

"I know, but you're changed." Yunho says and Jaejoong look at his husband directly.

"What do you mean?" He frowned.

"No. I just felt there was something different from you, but after Ara apologized ..... *Yunho hugging his wife* ... You're actually come back. My Jaejoong is back..." Yunho smiled and heard his wife laughed.

"Pabo! Let's go back to the room, I'm still hungry ..." Jaejoong let go of his arms.

Yunho chuckled, "Ok!" He carried his wife with bridal style and walked to their room.

"YAH! Yunho-ah! What are you doing?" Jaejoong shocked when his husband carried him with bridal style and he immediately put his hand around Yunho's neck.

"I don't want you to feel tired, I'll take you to our room and continue on your lunch."

"Pabo!" Jaejoong said with a chuckle and let his husband take him to their room.

 

 

Message : Sorry for take a long time to update the next chapter. I'm sorry if my grammar is wrong, hope you still like it ^^