Part 13 -> Going to Jeju II

You're My Eternal Love

              It been a week since Jaejoong kidnapped, Yunho very worried about the condition and whereabouts his wife. Yunho crying almost every night, for several days he couldn’t sleep, he just stared at Jaejoong photographs, with gently he strong in every picture and he would fall asleep if he was very tired.

            One week ago, 2U-Min follow a man with his black car and he was headed to an empty house. Yunho directly descend from his car and ran up to him and hit his face, that man was bloody in the corner of his mouth. Yoochun ran and broke it up them immediately while Changmin hold that man so he wouldn’t run away.

            2U-Min ask everything to that man, at first he didn’t want to tell them but 2U-Min did everything possible and eventually he was telling the truth. 2U-Min threatened him not to tell anyone that they were interrogating him and that man just nodded fear.

 

“I don’t know where he was taken. We just assigned to kidnap him and bring him to our hut and when we arrived there was a car again and he was transferred to another car and they go somewhere.” That man said.

 

            In the evening, Mr. Kim came to Yunho house. Kim’s family with Yunho parents and Junsu wait 2U to get home. When it was almost midnight, they heard a car pull up in front of the house. When 2U enter the house, Mrs. Kim rushed to Yunho and ask everything. They feel sad when Yunho explain everything, when Yunho would walk into his room, Mr. Kim called him and he said that he knew who had kidnapped his son. Yunho turned around and stared at Mr. Kim.

“I know who have kidnapped my son,” Mr. Kim said.

“Yeobo… You… You know?” His wife asked, she stared intently at her husband.

“Who… Who’s kidnapped my wife, Appa?” Yunho walked slowly to Mr. Kim.

“He… He’s Kim… Kim Hyun Joong.”

 

            Yunho trying to find info about Kim Hyun Joong, of course with YooMin help. Hyun Joong is the leader of a gang, he collaborated with some of mafias, he was arrested and jailed for four years before he finally escaped from prison. Police trying to find where he is now but they seem hard to find him.

            Changmin’s father trying to help Yunho, he collaborates with other police and SWAT agents to find where Hyun Joong now. Changmin’s father argued that Hyun Joong will ask the mafia and other agents to protect him.

            ‘This will be very difficult to save Jaejoong’ Yunho thought, he lay in his bed with his hand on his forehead, the tears still clearly flowed from his eyes. ‘I’ll not give up, I’ll do anything to save my wife’ Yunho said in his mind and slowly he fell asleep.

 

********************************************************************************

 

In Jeju…

            It has been a week since they came here, had one week Jaejoong was silent in his room, he wanted to run away from this place but too many guards who keep in front ofhis room and he was not brave. Almost every day and every night he cried calling Yunho name and had twice HyunJoong tried to him, he refused and tried to avoid him but he got physical violence.

            Hyun Joong already knew if Jaejoong is pregnant, Hyun Joong noticed a small bulge in Jaejoong’s belly, he was furious when Jaejoong called and mumbled his husband name every day, every night and every time. He was very angry when Jaejoong slapped his cheek, his temper rising as he tried to him again until he slapped Jaejoong face.

            Jaejoong lay on his bed, his face still red and his cheeks swollen because Hyun Joong slapped him very hard, the tears don’t stop fell from his eyes. He his belly gently and mumbled something.

 

“Baby… I’m sorry… I’m sorry, I’m going to try to protect you. Your Appa will soon come to save us, I’m sure he’ll come. We… we have to wait until he comes, ne. Umma couldn’t do anything. I’m sorry…” Jaejoong said with a sob, he believes Yunho will soon come to rescue him.

            He tried to close his eyes, he wanted to sleep but he couldn’t, he wanted to sleep and when awake, he wants all of these are nightmares. He touched his necklace and mutter ‘YUNJAE’. He remembered last week when Yunho gave this necklace to him, he remembers when Yunho kissed his face, he remembered a few months ago he often woke his husband to buy food for him at midnight and many memories came to Jaejoong mind.

“Yunnie… I miss you, I miss you…” Jaejoong said and he fell asleep.

 

********************************************************************************

 

            Jessica was very surprised when Changmin told her that Jaejoong was kidnapped. She wanted to help them to find him, but she didn’t know what she should do. She sat on her bed and was thinking about something until he realized her phone rang.

“Yoboseyo?”

‘Jessica…’

“Kibum!! How are you? You… Where are you now?” Jessica looks very excited.

‘I’m fine Jessoica, what about you?’

“I’m fine too Bummie… uhm…, Kibum-ah… is he…………”

“Are you sure??” Jessica looks so shocked,

“Ok…Ok…” Jessica hung up and rushed out of his house.

 

********************************************************************************

 

            YooMin came to Yunho house, they plan to seek Jaejoong in edge of the city of Seoul. When they’ll come out, Jessica came and bowed to Yunho parents.

“Jessica, why you come here?” Yoochun asked while everyone just waiting for Jessica to speak.

“Yunho-ah… I know where is Jaejoong now.” Jessica said and everyone is shocked. Yunho’s eyes dilate when Jessica spoke that she knew where his wife now.

“Jessica, tell me where is Jaejoong now.” Yunho said enthusiasm.

“He was in Jeju now. We should be there.”

“Wait! Where you know if Jaejoong hyung was there?” Changmin asked.

“I… One of my friend became Hyun Joong subordinates. He called me this morning and he told me that I should tell you.”

“Are you sure? I doubt to your friend, maybe your friend tried to trap us.” Yoochun said.

“No! Kibum isn’t like that! I’ve known him for so long and I also know…Hyun Joong.” Jessica says.

“You know Hyun Joong? Why you don’t tell us, huh?” Changmin raised his voice slightly.

“Hyun Joong… He is… he…” Jessica tried to explain to them,

“Who Hyun Joong for you?” Yunho suddenly asked.

“He… He was… I…I met him while in prison. We are… we are very close even though we were in different detention cells. I’m starting to…like him, but I don’t know if he likes me too or not. I… I plan to say that I love him but I cancel it when he knows that the person he loved married someone else. Yes, he was very furious when he learned it. He… he changed, he became very angry, he never smiled, he…everything changed. I didn’t dare approach him.” Jessica explains

“Who is the person he loves?” Yoochun asked.

“Of course he’s Jaejoong. He really loves Jaejoong, he often muttered Kim Jaejoong… Kim Jaejoong. But his love was too blind. He escaped a few weeks after I was freed by Appa but I don’t think he’ll do it all.”

“Jessica… do you… still love him?” Changmin asked and Jessica just looked at him and answered,

“Yes, I still love him.” Jessica smile.

“But… If something happens to him, I mean…” Yoochun added.

“I know, I want to be with him, I want to change him as he changed me. I realized because of Hyun Joong. But… at least I just wanted to say that I loved him. It’s enough for me.”

“Uhm… we need to go to Jeju right now.” Yunho said and everyone nodded,

“Can I come with you?” Jessica asked.

“Sure, we still need your help, Jessica.” Yunho said and smile to her.

“We’re leaving this afternoon, I’ll book the tickets for us and you guys get rady. I’ll call you later.” Changmin said.

 

            Yunho said to his parents to stay here, they must tell Jaejoong’s family.

“Yunho-ah… I’m afraid if something happens to you.” Mrs. Jung said.

“I’ll be fine, Umma. I’ll save Jaejoong and my child. I just need prayers from you.”

“We’ll always pray for you my son, and please comeback with Jaejoong, ne,” Mr. Kim says.

“Yes, Appa. I’ll be back with Jaejoong. I promise.” Yunho smiled at them and rushed into his room to get ready.

 

            A few hours later, Changmin called 2U-cca to gather at Incheon airport at 3 PM. After lunch, Yunho immediately went to the airport, he saw YooMin-cca has been waiting for.

“Sorry, I’m late” Yunho apologized.

“It’s okay, Hyung. We just wait a bit longer.” Changmin said.

            After a few moments later, they boarded the plane. Yunho stared out the window and silent for a moment.

‘Wait for me, Boo… I’ll save you. Wait for me…’

 

********************************************************************************

 

In Jeju…

            Jaejoong still fast asleep and unwittingly he said,

“I’ll wait for you Yunnie…” He said in his sleep as if he answered what Yunho saying to him.

 

 

Message: Oh.. What should I do..?? >,< I'm so confused... ;AAAAAAAA; Help me.......

I'm sorry if it's too short, keep reading and give your comment please ^^