Part 10 -> The Plans

You're My Eternal Love

            It has been 3 months since Jessica apologized to Jung family, she became friends with Jaejoong and the relationship between her and Jung family is very good, she gained the confidence from Mr. and Mrs. Jung and she’ll try not to abuse that trust.

 

            While with Jaejoong, he’s happy to be friends with Jessica. She often helped him in the restaurant and shared information. At first, Yunho didn’t believe to Jessica and always spy her, but Jaejoong managed to persuade him that Jessica has really changed. Jaejoong always tell all things about him and Jessica to Yunho, what they do and how Jessica’s treated him even though Jaejoong believes that Yunho not really believe in full to Jessica but Jaejoong is happy because his husband let him hang out with Jessica.

 

            Today, Jaejoong and Yunho will go to see Junsu in the hospital, he gave a birth baby boy yesterday. Yoochun told him this morning, Jaejoong was very excited and immediately wanted to see Junsu and his baby, he invites Yunho to accompany him to see Junsu in hospital and Yunho are happy to accompany his beloved wife because he also wanted to see YooSu baby.

 

            In the hospital, Jaejoong was happy to see YooSu and their baby. Jaejoong holding their baby and kissed his cheek and lips, he loved playing with YooSu baby. Unwittingly, Yunho saw his wife and smiled to himself.

 

“Jaejoong hyung looks so happy, hyung” Yoochun said as he staring at Jaejoong.

“Yeah… I can’t wait for my child birth Yoochun-ah,” Yunho said and still smiling look at his wife.

“You have to wait about 5 months to see your child, hyung.” Yoochun patted Yunho shoulder.

“Yes. I have to wait. By the way, congrats Yoochun-ah, you’re father now.” Yunho said and hug Yoochun,

“Thank you Yunho hyung, you’ll be father too soon.”Yoochun said and hug Yunho back.

 

            After a few hours later, YunJae decided to go home. When walking in the hospital corridor, Yunho said to Jaejoong.

“Boo… We’re in the hospital, why don’t we check our baby?” Yunho asked,

“Hmmm…?? I think… we have to check three days again,” Jaejoong said and holding Yunho hand.

“We’re in the hospital, Boo… We better checked it now.” Yunho stopped,

Jaejoong sigh, “Ok then…” Jaejoong just according to what his husband said.

 

********************************************************************************

 

Somewhere…

“I want our plans succeed, do what I command.” A man said.

“Yes, sir. We’ll do our best.”

“I’ll wait your report.” A grin plastered on his face.

‘Wait for me, Kim Jaejoong…’

 

*******************************************************************************

 

            Jaejoong lay on the bed, he feels uncomfortable when the doctor examined it, his hands couldn’t stop touching his stomach.

“See on the screen, it’s your baby, your baby was very young but you still get plenty of rest Mrs. Jung,” The Doctor said,

“How is it? Is our baby healthy?” Yunho couldn’t stop staring at the ultrasound screen.

“Your baby is healthy, it would be healthier if your wife consume a lot of vegetable and fruits.”

“Boo… you have to consume vegetable and fruits, you should eat a lot,” Yunho said to his wife,

“Yunnie… It’s our baby? It’s our baby Yunnie…” Jaejoong said, his eyes sparkling while his hand touch the ultrasound screen.

Yunho just smile, “Yes Boo, It’s our baby. Doctor, can we ask for a copy?”

“Sure you can, wait a minute.” Dr. Choi leave Yunho and Jaejoong in his room.

 

            20 minutes later, Dr. Choi come in to his room and gives a copy of the ultrasound to Mr. Jung.

“Thank you Dr. Choi, we’ll back next week.” Yunho and Jaejoong bowed to Dr. Choi.

“You’re welcome Mr. Jung, Mrs. Jung.”

 

*******************************************************************************

 

            Jaejoong asked Jessica to keep his restaurant today, he tells if himself and Yunho will go to the hospital to see YooSu. When Jessica was in the kitchen to monitor the employess, her phones rang.

 “Yoboseyo?” Jessica answering the phone,

“Kibum-ah. How are you?” Jessica said happily,

‘I’m fine. How about you? I miss you Jessica,’

“I miss you too. Why suddenly you call me? What happened?” Jessica asked,

‘Jessica… I know where he is now.’

“He…?? Who is he..??” Jessica wonder, “ OMO…!!! You… You know where he is??” Jessica stand up from her seats.

‘Yes, I know… I know where he is, I…I’m one of .’

“One of ? OMG! Don’t say that you…” Jessica shocked and covered .

“Oh God!! What should I do? Kibum-ah, tell me whatever he would do,”

‘Ok… I’ll tell you. OMG! He’s coming. I’ll call you later.’ Kibum hang up his phone.

“Be careful…” Before Jessica finish her sentence, Kibum already hang up the phone.

 

            Jessica didn’t know what she feels, she is happy because someone who she was looking for has been found, but she felt uneasy. She felt that something would happen, she wanted to meet with him but it was not the right time according to her.

 

********************************************************************************

 

BACK TO YUNJAE…

 

            Yunho and Jaejoong Is on the way to their home. Jaejoong couldn’t stop looking at the copy of the ultrasound, he didn’t stop smiling at his baby who still small in his tummy.

“Yunnie… This baby, why is it still so small?” Jaejoong said and sighed softly.

Yunho who focus of driving glance at his wife and smiled. “You have to eat a lot if you want our baby to grow up, Boo…”

“But…I’ll be fat later, If I’m fat I’m going to be ugly and If I’m ugly, you would have left me.” Jaejoong said quietly.

“Hey Baby Boo… Did I ever say such a thing?” Yunho glanced at his wife again,

“Uhhmmmm… You never say it, but maybe it happened.” Jaejoong pout and lowered his head.

“Boo, I’ll not married with you if you fat and ugly. It’s all for our baby. Our baby needs a lot of food to grow healthy, you should always be healthy too. You don’t want our baby to stay small like that right?”

“No. I don’t want.” Jaejoong shook his head.

“Therefore you have to eat a lot.” Yunho smiled and squeezed Jaejoong hand.

“I want Ramen and Sushi.” Jaejoong said suddenly.

“Eeehh??” Yunho looked.

“I said I wanted to eat ramen and sushi. I’m hungry…” Jaejoong repeat his words.

Yunho laughed softly, “Okay… Okay… We’ll search for Japanese restaurants.”

 

********************************************************************************

 

            A car stopped behind the luxury sedan, a man hiding in his car while he monitoring his target.

“I followed him, sir.” Said the man on the phone.

“Good, don’t let us lose him, follow where they reside and execute our plans.” Another man answered.

“Yes, sir.”

            The man saw his target out from the car and entry into the Japanese restaurant, he followed them into the restaurant. He tried to act like a normal person who will eat at the restaurant. His target sitting not far from him, he ordered food and continue to monitor his target. He didn’t want to lose his target.

 

            After a few moments later, his target out of the restaurant, they headed for their cars parked in front of the restaurant. Quickly, he headed for his car which was behind his target, he followed them slowly until finally he was in front of the mansion. He grinned and picked up his phone,

“I know where they live, sir.”

“Good job, back to base and we’ll discuss our next plan.”

“Yes, sir.”

 

            He immediately drove his car to leave the mansion to his headquarters, he out from his car and meet his boss.

“Where do they live?” His boss asked,

“They live on the xxxxxxxxxxxx, sir.”

“Well, call all members and we discussed our plans.” His boss commanded.

“Yes, sir.” He out of the room and ordered all members to go to meeting room. Not long after . his boss came.

“I want you to work hard, make it smoothly and without any problems. I’ll pay you three times if you succeed.”

“Yes, sir.” All member answered.

“So, Our plan is……”

 


Message: Thanks for kept reading my fic. Hope you like it ^^. I'm trying to finish it soon though I'm very confused.. xD.

and Don't forget to give your comment, ne ^^