Part 24 -> If I’m reborn

You're My Eternal Love

           2 months have passed, today is Jaejoong's mom birthday. She called her son if she held a party this evening at her house and wanted her son and his husband came to her birthday party. Her age 47 years old now, she can't wait to play with her grandchildren, she just waiting for 2 or 3 weeks to go until she met her first grandchild. Jaejoong had entered the eight months, he only lived in his house, and sometimes his mother or Junsu accompanied him at home. Yunho forbid his wife to go without him, he wanted his wife to stay home and Jaejoong just obedient to his husband, he couldn't resist because he knew  that his husband only wants the best for him and for their babies.

"Boo ...." Yunho walked into the kitchen and helped his wife arrange the food on the table.

"I made your favorite foods." Jaejoong said and smiled sweetly at his husband.

"Thanks." Yunho smiled and kissed his cheek,

"Let's eat." Yunho helped his wife sit down and start eating.

"Yun, Umma call me this morning, she wanted us to come at her birthday party tonight." Jaejoong said.

"Umma birthday? Today?" Yunho asked his wife and Jaejoong just nodded his head.

"Did you buy a gift for him?"

"Not yet. Can you accompany me? ...... I want to buy a shirt? Dress?" Jaejoong said.

"I'm going home early today, I'll take you." Yunho said.

Jaejoong nodded, "I told Junsu to come today, I missed Chunsu." Jaejoong smiled and returned to eating his food.

"I'll be home at 3 PM, then."

 

**************************************************

 

At Mrs. Kim's home...

 

          Some people are decorating a room for the party tonight, Mrs. Kim Asks Mrs. Jung to help her.

"Soon-ah Jyun, today is your birthday, but why you are setting up everything?" Mrs. Jung asked.

"Never mind, I just want to do it. My husband is too busy to help me."

"Did you tell Jaejoong and Yunho?"

"Uhhm .. *Nod* This morning I called Jaejoong and he said he would come with Yunho tonight. I can't wait to hold my grandson, Min Ji-ah."

"Our grandson." Mrs. Jung confirmed.

"Yes .." Mrs. Kim smiled.

"We have to wait a few more weeks until Jaejoong give birth."

"Jaejoong said, probably about 2 or 3 weeks."

"I'm very lucky to have a son-in-law like Jaejoong. He was destined to be with Yunho." Mrs. Jung smiled.

"I don't know what would happen if me and my husband didn't approve of their marriage. Yunho really loved my son, he's willing to do anything to get blessing from my husband."

"I never regret having son like Yunho and son-in-law like Jaejoong, although I was very surprised to find out if Yunho was gay."

"He is not gay, Min Ji-ah. He's Jaeual."

"Aahh... right!"

"My husband was very surprised when Jaejoong introduce Yunho as his boyfriend to us. I think he'll get a heart attack."

"And I don't believe that Jaejoong turned out to have female hormones in his body and he can get pregnant."

"When Jaejoong is still in my fetus, I want a daughter while my husband wanted a boy. I often daydream if I have a daughter, she will be the most beautiful girl but my husband insisted on wanting a boy. I'm a little disappointed when I found out that my baby is a boy, but when he was growing up .... he looks very pretty. "

"And he is my son-in-law."

"I know ..." Mrs. Kim chuckled.

"Jaejoong is a very spoiled child, my husband and I tried to fulfill what he wants. But when he met with Yunho, everything changed. He is very mature and .......... different."

"Different?"

"I don't know what makes it different, I just knew that if he becomes more mature. Yunho change him. I don't know what I feel, but .... I'm very happy to have a son-in-law like Yunho, he is perfecting my life, Jaejoong's life. "

"Their love is eternal. Their love is very strong, I could see it, Jyun Soon-ah."

Mrs. Kim nodded, "They were meant to be together."

 

****************************************

 

           Jaejoong busied himself playing with Chunsu while Junsu made ​​lunch for them, he was very happy to play with Chunsu. Junsu look at them from the kitchen and smiling, he was happy to accompany Jaejoong at his home, he put the food on the table and let go of his apron and walked to Jaejoong and Chunsu.

"Hyung, are you hungry? I've finished cooking lunch for us."

"Are you hungry?" Jaejoong asked again.

"Uhhmmmmm .... Not yet."

"We'll eat it later when you are hungry."

"Jaejoong hyung, if you are hungry you should eat first, your babies need it." Junsu put Chunsu on his lap.

"But I want to eat with you, too."

"Aiisshh ... Well, we eat now."

Junsu put the vegetables in a small bowl and give it to Jaejoong.

"Thanks, Junsu-ah."

"No need to thank you, hyung. I'm happy to be with you."

"Uhm .. *Nod* Did my Umma call you?"

"Ah, yes. This morning Auntie called me and invited me to her birthday party."

"Did you buy a gift for her?"

"Yoochun will buy it after work, he would go home early today." Junsu said.

"Yunho will come home at 3 PM, maybe Yunho took Yoochun home early with him." Jaejoong said and continued eating his food.

"Maybe ..." Junsu smiled and saw his son next to him, "Chunsu-ah ... your food .. Aissh! You soiling your clothes again."

Jaejoong chuckled seeing Junsu and Chunsu in front of him.

"Chunsu very funny, his behavior like you, Junsu-ah. But his face reminds me of Yoochun too."

Junsu chuckled, "He's my son and Yoochun, hyung."

"I know, Junsu-ah." Jaejoong laughed.

 

Jaejoong's phone ringing on the couch,

'Everyday.......... and night ............ with you'

 

"I'll take it, hyung." Junsu stood up and took Jaejoong phone in the living room and give it to Jaejoong.

"Yunho hyung ..." Junsu said, handing him the phone.

Jaejoong pressed the green button,

"Yunnie ..."

'I miss you, Boo. What are you doing now? '

"I miss you too. I was having lunch with Junsu and Chunsu." Jaejoong chuckled seeing Junsu and Chunsu.

'I'm going home early.'

"I know Yunnie, you said this morning. Do you go home with Yoochun?" Jaejoong asked.

'Yes. He will pick Junsu too. '

"I'll wait for you, if you had lunch?"

'I was in the Cafeteria with Yoochun now, he is ordering food.'

"Ok, then." Jaejoong didn't say anything else and went on eating.

'I want to hug you, Boo. I want to hug you and our babies. '

"Yunnie ...." Jaejoong said with his mouth full, he heard his husband laughing.

"Continue your food, ne. I'll hug you later. Yoochun had come, I'll be home soon, I love you ... '

"I love you too." Jaejoong smiled.

"Chunsu ... calm down, Umma try to feed you." Junsu said to his son.

"Yunho said if he and Yoochun would leave early and will pick you up here, Junsu-ah."

Junsu turned his head, "Ah ... Ok." He returned to feed his son but Chunsu hand try to reach food in Junsu's hand.

"Chunsu aiiisshhh .........."  Junsu sighed quietly and Jaejoong just laugh.

 

************************************************

 

          Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jung was still busy with the party for tonight. Mrs. Jung called her husband so he could go home more quickly and re-arrange the food and all sorts with the other servants. He doesn't mind helping Mrs. Kim, although she felt a little strange to him. Mrs. Kim came up with a phone stuck in his ear.

"Yeah, can you come, Jessica?"

"The party will start at 8 PM."

"Ok ... Ok ... I'll see you later." she hung up.

"You call Jessica?" Mrs. Jung said,

"Yes. Waeyo?"

"Nothing. I want to tell you but you have phoned."

"Uhhmm ... Is it finished?

"Already, just waiting for the food and birthday cake."

"Thank you so much Min Ji-ah, you've helped me."

"I don't mind Jyun Soon-ah." Mrs. Jung smiled.

Phone Mrs. Kim rang and she picked up her phone.

"Yes, you have to apologize, yeobo ..."

"I'm not mad."

"I'll forgive you if you are home early."

Mrs. Jung listening to their conversation and he was sure if that call her is Mr. Kim, she just shook his head.

 

******************************************

 

           Junsu opened the door and he saw Yunho hyung, and his husband, he smiled and hugged his husband.

"Chunnie ..."

           Yoochun hug his back and kissed his forehead.

"Jaejoong hyung was in his room." Junsu said to Yunho.

"Ah! I want to ask you." Yunho chuckled.

"I'm going home now, Yunho-ah. I have not bought a gift for Auntie." Yoochun said while Junsu walking into the house and holding Chunsu who sleeping because of glut.

"Okay, I'll see you tonight." Yunho smiled at Yoochun, Junsu came with Chunsu in his arms.

"He's asleep." Junsu said.

"Thanks Junsu-ah, to accompany Jaejoong."

"No need to thank, Hyung. I love to accompany Jaejoong hyung in here." Junsu smiled.

Yunho Chunsu's head.

"I'll see you later." Yoochun said and Yunho nodded.

 

              Yunho walked to his room and saw his wife asleep with his ​​right hand on his big belly and his left hand on the side of his face. Yunho smiled, he didn't want to wake his wife, he looked at his watch showed 3:30 PM. 'I'll wake him later' he thought. Yunho slowly climbed on the bed and lay down beside his wife, he put himself and put his arm around his wife's body and pull it gently into his arms, he felt Jaejoong is moving.

"Sssssssshhhhhhhhh ....................."

 

             Yunho tried to calm his wife, after a while he closed his eyes, he wanted to sleep for a moment, let go of his tired. Jaejoong woke up several hours later, he felt someone hugging him and he raised his head and saw his husband still asleep. Jaejoong bitting his lower lip as he felt the babies kick in his stomach, 'It must be contraction again' Jaejoong think, he gently his stomach and tried to take a deep breath and slowly release it over and over again. He called his husband softly,

"Y. .. Yuunnn ..."

           Jaejoong took a deep breath again and release it slowly, he felt his baby stopped kicking his stomach, he felt the sweat running down his face and saw his husband get up.

"Boo ...." Yunho calling his wife and saw Jaejoong sweating.

"Boo ... What happened?" He panicked.

"It .. It's ok, Yunnie ... ... Our Babies babies just kick my stomach again."

"Are you hurt? Are babies still kicking your stomach?"

Jaejoong shook his head, "I'm fine, now."

"Boo ... I'm sorry." Yunho wiped the sweat from his face.

"It's ok, Yunnie ..." Jaejoong smiled at his husband.

Yunho gently caressing Jaejoong's stomach and Jaejoong still felt pleased when his husband doing it.

"Babies.... don't make your Umma in pain, please."

Jaejoong just smiling and looking at the clock. At 5:40 PM.

"Yun, we must be prepared. We have not bought a gift for Umma." Jaejoong said.

"Ok, Ok ... Let's take a bath ..."

 

          Yunho and Jaejoong went to a boutique and buy some dress as a gift for their Umma. Yunho look at his wrist watch 'at. 7:15 PM ', he didn't want to come late to his Umma birthday. Yunho paused for a moment and he just stared at his wife who was waiting for a clerk wrapped gifts while he was looking at other clothes. Yunho smiled at his wife when he rubbed his belly, only a few weeks he will be Appa. Yunho walked over his wife and pick up a gift and paid it. They immediately went to Jaejoong parents house.

           5 minutes before the party began, YunJae arriving at Jaejoong's parents home, they were soon warmly welcomed by both parents. Yunho saw some business associates of his parents who attended this party, he was introduced to Mr. Lee, Mr. Han, Mr. Yoo, Mr. Song and several others by his father. Yunho stood beside his wife when the party began, they're together singing "Happy Birthday" for his Umma. Jaejoong is very pleased to see his Umma, eventhough he felt bad when Mrs. Jung told him if his Umma party who prepared it herself, he should come to help but no one had told him.

"Happy Birthday, Umma. I'm sorry because I can't help you today." Jaejoong said and hugged his Umma.

"Joongie ... You don't have to apologize. Umma doesn't want you to help me, you have to keep your babies." Mrs. Kim said, she let go of her arms and Jaejoong kissed her cheeks.

"Once again ... happy birthday, Umma ..." Jaejoong said and smiled.

"Umma, happy birthday ..." Yunho said and hugged Mrs. Kim.

"Thank you, Yunho-ah. You need to keep Jaejoong, ne. He could give birth any day."

"Uhhmm .. *Nod* I've been taking my days off for 3 months."

"You work hard to get your days off, Yunho-ah."

"Yes, I have to." Yunho smiled.

 

            Birthday party is not over, they still enjoy the food provided. Mr. Kim and Mr. Jung didn't waste time to get to know and build relationships with other business partners. Jaejoong talked with Jessica, Junsu, Chunsu, and both his mother, they talked of many things and not surprised when they hear Changmin is choking because he was busy with his food while Yunho talking with Yoochun, Siwon and some other friends. Siwon is old Yunho's friend, he introduced his wife, Heechul to Yunho.

"I hope we can work together, hyung."

"I would be glad if I can work with your company, Siwon-ah."

"Jaejoong-sshi looks very pretty, I don't believe when Siwon said he was a man."

"You are also very beautiful, Heechul-sshi." Yunho said.

"Jaejoong hyung would be jealous if he heard you, hyung." Yoochun said and they laughed.

 

          This party continues until midnight and still many people who filled Mr. Kim's house. Jaejoong stood on the balcony, looking around his house, he saw lots of flowers blooming in the garden of his home, he was very pleased to have the perfect family, he smile and caught his breath when he felt someone hug him from behind.

"Boo .... I'm looking for you." Yunho whispered.

"Yunnie ... you shocked me, what if I get a heart attack, huh?" Jaejoong said and heard him laugh softly.

"I'm sorry ... I'm sorry baby ..." Yunho said and Jaejoong's big belly.

           They were silent for a moment, Jaejoong leaned his head on Yunho shoulders and holding Yunho hands who was on his stomach, he closed his eyes enjoying the warmth of his husband. Yunho smiled at his wife and kissed his forehead.

"What are you thinking, Boo?" Yunho asked quietly but Jaejoong just silent.

"Baby ....." Yunho called him again.

Jaejoong mumbles at his husband, "Hhhmmm ...."

"What are you thinking?" Yunho asked.

"Yunnie, if you reborn .....  you want to be?"

"Hhhm? What do you mean?" Yunho frowned.

          Jaejoong silent for a moment, he just took a deep breath and release it slowly, he pulled Yunho's hand to hold him more tightly.

"Boo ..... Tell me..."

"If I reborn .... I want to be Kim Jaejoong." Jaejoong said softly.

Yunho paused and listened to what his wife said, "Boo ...."

"I want to still be Kim Jaejoong, a son of Choi Jyun Soon and Kim Yoon Sam. I wanted to be Kim Jaejoong who later became Jung Jaejoong. I want to be Umma Min Ji and Appa Soo Joon's son-in-law again, I want to be Jung Yunho's wife, have a perfect family, be Umma of Jung Yunho's children. I don't want to ...... *sob* I don't want to part with you, Yunnie ...” Jaejoong said softly, tears fell from his beautiful eyes.

"What ... what if I die first, Yunn?"

"Baby ....." Yunho said softly and turning his wife to face him, he cupped Jaejoong's face and wiped his tears in his face.

"Why do you say that, huh?" Jaejoong shook his head and wiping his tears. Yunho hugged him and his back.

"If I am reborn, I would be Jung Yunho, became husband of Kim Jaejoong, became appa of our children. My love will not change, Boo. I will continue to love you, though later I die, I will still love you. We will always be together, because our love is eternal. "

"Yunnie ...." Jaejoong put his arm around Yunho waist and felt his husband kissed his head many times.

 

         Unwittingly, Mrs. Kim saw them and listen everything they say, she wiped her tears and smiled at her two sons are hugging each other.

'I'm proud of you, Joongie and I will never regret to have son-in-law like you, Yunho. "

Mrs. Kim walks away leaving her two sons alone, she joined with other families.

"I think we should stay here tonight, Boo." Yunho said, he was gently Jaejoong's back.

"Hhmm ... *nods*"

          Yunho let go of Jaejoong's arms and cupped his face in his hands, he saw Jaejoong's eyes and nose still look red. Jaejoong looked at him and smiled, slowly Yunho kissed his wife and saw his eyes slowly closed. Yunho kissed Jaejoong and felt his wife kissed him back, after a while they stopped to take breath. Yunho saw Jaejoong's lips are red, seductive, swollen and he pecked several times and make Jaejoong chuckled.

"I love you, Baby ..."

"I know ... I want to sleep now." Jaejoong yawned.

"Yah, you don't reply my words." Yunho pretended to pout.

"Of course you already know the answer, Yunnie ... I love you too ..." Jaejoong smiled.

           Yunho kissed Jaejoong lips again, again and over again.

 

 

Message : It's too detail? IDK~ xD.. Hope you like it. Sorry if my grammar is wrong and don't forget to give your comment, ne ^^