Part 21 -> DEG!!

You're My Eternal Love

               Yunho came out of the bathroom, he saw his wife still lying in the bed. Slowly, Yunho climbed onto the bed and hugged Jaejoong from behind, he kissed his wife's shoulder and toward the nape of his neck.Yunho rubbed Jaejoong belly gently who already get bigger, he kissed his neck and it slowly and make Jaejoong  .

"mmmmmmm ... Yun .... '

 

              Jaejoong turned around facing him, he put his hand on Yunho's neck and kissed his lips gently and Yunho kissed back his wife. Yunho put his arm around Jaejoong's waist and slowly pull his wife toward him. Yunho bite Jaejoong lower lip, he knows what his husband wants, he opened his mouth slowly and let Yunho tongue exploring .

             Yunho love to hear his wife groaning, he release their kiss and see his face. His eyes are still closed, his plump lips are swollen and uneven breath makes him look more y.

            Jaejoong opened his eyes slowly and saw his husband smiling at him, he felt his cheeks blushing and buried his face in Yunho chest, he heard his husband laugh softly. Jaejoong felt comfortable and relaxed when he felt Yunho hand caressing his back, he heard his husband humming softly in his ear and unconsciously Jaejoong smiled and giggled listening his husband singing.

 

"Hug me tightly, Yun." Jaejoong said.

"Like this? Yunho tightened his arms but he gives the distance to Jaejoong because of his big belly.

"Hmm ..." Jaejoong nodded, he felt very warm and comfortable in his husband's arms while Yunho Jaejoong back gently.

"Are you having contractions again today?" Yunho asked.

"No." Jaejoong said softly.

"Yunnie ..."

"Hhhmm ...."

"Are you hiding something from me?" Jaejoong asked carefully.

"What do you mean, Boo?" Yunho pushed Jaejoong slowly and stopping his hand so he could see his face.

"Ara call you when you was in the shower." Jaejoong said and avoid Yunho's gaze. Yunho paused for a moment and smiled.

"Are you jealous?" Yunho and asked and Jaejoong looking at his husband.

"Eeh?" Jaejoong frowned and looked confused while Yunho only smiled broadly and chuckled.

"Are you jealous if Ara call me?" Yunho repeat.

"No ... No ... I'm not jealous." Jaejoong said softly and tried to break away from his husband's arms, but Yunho pulled and hugged him back.

"He just asked for my help, Boo."

 

          Yunho explained everything to Jaeojoong, he didn't want his wife misunderstood with Ara. Jaejoong leaned his head back on Yunho's chest, he closed his eyes and just listen his husband.

"I don't want you misunderstand to us, Boo."

"I ... I think you and her ...."

"Ssshh .... Don't think of all sorts. You know if I just love you, right? Only Jung Jaejoong and nothing else." Jaejoong smile.

"I love you, Yunho-ah." 'I hope you didn't lie to me.' Jaejoong said in his mind.

"Hey ... why don't you call me 'Yunnie' ..?" Yunho said while releasing his arms and Jaejoong's cheek softly, kissed his lips and smiled.

"I'm bored, I want to call your name." Jaejoong pouted and Yunho just laughed softly.

 

            Yunho kissed Jaejoong's lips back gently, he put Jaejoong hands on his neck and Jaejoong obey his husband. Slowly, Yunho's hand began to his pajama while Jaejoong continued to in Yunho's mouth, he felt Yunho's hand gently his belly.

"Mmffff ... Yyy ... Yyyuuun ..." Jaejoong softly, Yunho let go of their kiss and whispered in his ear.

"I just want to feel them. I know we can't do it, Boo."

               Jaejoong bury his head on Yunho's neck and his hands stringing with Yunho's hand on his belly.

"Sleep now, ne." Jaejoong nodded and closed his eyes.

"Good night, Yunnie ...." Jajeoong said and heard him laugh softly.

"Why?"

"You have just said if you get bored call me 'Yunnie ...'."

"I pulled my words. Sleep now, close your eyes."

"Uhhmm... Good night baby, good night Boo, and ... I love you ... so much." Yunho said and kissed Jaejoong head and closed his eyes.

 

The next day ....

 

          Yunho rubbed his eyes and smiled at his wife who still asleep beside him, he heard his phone tone and checked it.

An incoming message ...

‘Yunho-ah. Can we meet this afternoon? I want to tell you something. '- Ara

Yunho pressed replay button and type a message.

'Of course, we meet in my office. okay?'

Not long after that he received a reply.

'Okay. I'll see you this afternoon '- Ara

           Yunho smiled and hung up his phone and put it on the table beside him, he looked at the clock showed 7:00 AM. 'It's too early' he thought. He turned to face his wife and raise the blanket up to his chest. he slowly get out of bed and rushed to shower, he plans to prepare breakfast for them.

 

********************************************************************************

 

           Ara smiled and put her phone next to her. She plans to thank Yunho because he had helped her family. Yesterday when his father gets a letter from his relations and one of them is from Cho corp, they don't think if they could work with them, Ara was very surprised, she and her father read the letter over and over again from Cho corp. Only a few hours ago she asked Yunho help and this evening they got what they wanted. So amazing.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Ara ... this ..." Her father holds one of the letter.

"What, Appa?" Ara said.

"Cho corp ...! Letter from Cho corp!" Her father said with enthusiasm and open it slowly.

"OMG!"

"What happened, Appa?" Ara's father paused for a moment and read the letter.

"Ara ... You did it! You did it!"

"Aaa ... What?"

"Cho corp willing to cooperate with us!" Ara's father said with enthusiasm.

"Really?" Ara still don't believe it.

"Read this." Ara's father handed his letter to his daughter.

"OMG ...! Appa ...." Ara raised her head and looked at him, "We ... We ..."

"Yes .. Yes ..." Ara's father nodded and didn't stop smiling.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

'I must thank to Yunho. "Ara thought.

 

********************************************************************************

 

           Yunho walked carrying a tray of food in his hand and placed it carefully on the table, he sat quietly in his bed, he whispered in his wife's ear and bending over his body to his wife.

"Boo ... Wake up. I'm preparing breakfast for you." Yunho whispered and Jaejoong hair.

"Uuuhhmmmm ....." Jaejoong murmured with eyes still closed.

"Baby Boo ..... Wake up now." Yunho tried to wake his wife and after a few times he tried, Jaejoong opens his eyes.

"Good morning sleepyhead ..." Yunho said and smiled at his wife who still sleepy.

"Gggaawwdd Mooaaaarrniiing Yuunnie ..." Jaejoong said with yawning. Yunho chuckled.

"I made ​​you breakfast, you want me to feed you?" Jaejoong nodded.

"I want to drink ..." Jaejoong said. Yunho took the water and give it to Jaejoong.

"Yunnie, can I come with you to your office?"

"Eeeh? Why?"

"I'm bored at home. I want to go out."

"Uuumm ... * thinks * what if I take you to your restaurant. I let you go there but not to work, you can chat with Jessica."

"Aaahh! Ok .." Jaejoong smiled.

 

************************************************

 

            Mr. Kim had to go abroad for a few weeks, he ask his wife to go with him. Mrs. Kim refused because she wanted to care for her son but her husband continued to force her and she finally agreed. Mrs. Kim told Mrs. Jung if she should accompany her husband to go to abroad and she wanted Mrs. Jung keeping her son until completely recover.

".....Of course, Jyun Yoon-ah, I'll take care of Jaejoong. You don't need to worry."

'Thank You Min Ji-ah.'

"You don't need to thank Jyun Yoon-ah. Jaejoong is my son also."

"Ne ... Be careful."

           Not long after that, Jaejoong called her and told her that he would go to restaurant with Yunho. Mr. Jung told his wife if he would go home late tonight and wanted his wife to bring him dinner.

 

*****************************************

 

          Yunho lowered Jaejoong at his restaurant. Jaejoong is very happy to be in his restaurant, he greets all his servants and Jessica. Jaejoong talking a lot with Jessica, how the restaurant, new menu, food served on, until the latest fashions.

          Yunho arrived at his office and rushed to the meeting room, he had a lot of work today, although his father helped him but he still felt overwhelmed, but he must do all his duty, he plans to take leave for several months to spend time with his wife who will gave birth. He has promise to his father that he will make cooperation with Choi corp as a substitute for Cho corp.

          Yunho ask Yoochun to help him finish the job, he is very busy and didn't notice when it's time for lunch. He asked Yoochun to lunch with him at a cafe near his office, he talked about many things with Yoochun.

 

"How Junsu and Chunsu?"

"They are fine. Visit our house with your wife if you have free time Yunho-ah."

"I want, but you know how Jaejoong current conditions, he shouldn't be too tired."

"Uuumm ... *munch* I know."

Yunho's phone suddenly rang,

An incoming message

'Yunho-ah, I'll come to your office at 3 PM. '- Ara

Yunho replied,

'Ok, 3 PM. I'll wait. '

 

*******************************************************************************

 

In the restaurant ...

 

         Jessica saw Jaejoong who asleep in his chair, holding a book, she tried to wake Jaejoong slowly.

"Jaejoong ... Jaejoong-ah-ah."

"Uuuhhmmm ...." Jaejoong muttered.

"Are you tired? You will hurt your neck if you sleep like that, you want to go home? I'll take you."

"No ... Yunho will pick me up, I'll wait."

"But Jaejoong-ah, you look tired."

"It's ok, Sica. I'm ... hungry."

Jessica smiled, "I will prepare lunch for you, ne. Wait here." Jaejoong nodded, he still felt sleepy but his stomach continued to grumble.

'You must be very hungry.' Jaejoong said in his mind and his belly, his phone suddenly rang.

'Everyday ...... And night .... with you ..... 'Jaejoong took his phone and pressed the green button.

"Umma ..." Jaejoong smiled.

"I'm still in the restaurant right now, why?"

"Really, I want to."

"No ... No ... I'm not tired, I'm just hungry now."

"Jessica is preparing lunch for me, Umma don't need to worry."

"Ne, Umma ..."

          Jaejoong hung up and saw Jessica brought a tray food on her hand.

"Thanks, Sica-ah."

"You're welcome. Spend it all, Jaejoong-ah."

"But this is too much. You want to help me?"

Jessica shook her head, "I already ate. Baby requires a lot of food, Jaejoong-ah."

"I know *munch*. Umma call me, she took me to Appa office, she would pick me up."

"Aaah ... you should resolve your eating, Jaejoong-ah."

"Uuumm ..." Jaejoong nodded and returned to eat his food.

 

********************************************************************************

 

            Ara walked to Yunho's room, she looked very happy and excited.

"I want to meet with Mr. Jung Yunho." Ara said to Seul Gi.

"Do you have an appointment with him? 'Seul Gi asked.

"Uuumm *nod*, told him that Ara come."

"Ok, wait a minute." Seul Gi tell Yunho if Ara come and ask her to enter to his room.

Ara came into Yunho's room, she still couldn't stop smiling.

"Yunho-ah ..."

"Aah ... Ara ... You look very happy."

"Of course, I'm... I want say thank you to you."

"For what?"

"To help me, help my father and our company." Ara smile spread.

"You don't need to thank Ara. I'm happy to help you." Yunho smiled.

          Yunho asked Seul Gi to bring their drinks, they come back talking about various things.

 

********************************************************************************

 

"Joongie, are you tired?" Mrs. Jung asked.

"No, Umma. I feel very good right now." Jaejoong said and smiled.

Jaejoong glad when Mrs. Jung walked with him but that doesn't mean he doesn't like to walk with Mrs. Kim. It just feels different when walking with Mrs. Jung.

"Umma, I want to go into the room Yunho. I don't want to disturb the Umma and Appa."

"Eeh? Disturb us?"

"Aiiishh ... I'll go into Yunho room, ne."

"Do you want Umma come with you?"

"No, I would go there alone and I'm sure Appa have been waiting Umma." Jaejoong said and smiled.

"Well, be careful, ne."

"Ne, Umma .."

           Jaejoong walked to the elevator and press the button 8. His Appa's room was on  10th floor while Yunho was on the 8th floor. Jaejoong not know much about this building.

DING!

         Jaejoong out of the elevator and walked to Yunho's room, he was astonished why hedidn't see Seul Gi on her desk. 'Isn't she supposed to be here?' Jaejoong said in his mind and looked at his watch, 'Still at 4 PM' he thought. He didn't tell Yunho if he will come here and he wanted to surprise his husband. Jaejoong walked to Yunho's door and slowly opened it.

 

DEG!

          Jaejoong felt his heart stopped beating, he saw his husband cuddle with a woman and she kissed his husband cheek. His heart hurt, his eyes filled with tears but he held his tears from falling.

"Yunnn ... nniie." Jaejoong called him softly, his voice sounds so hoarse.

Yunho heard someone call him and looked toward the door, he was surprised to see his wife standing there with tears in his eyes.

"Jae ... Jaejoong-ah." Yunho said and immediately let go of his arms, he walked quickly towards his wife but Jaejoong get out of there.

"Jaejoong ...!"

 

Message: Re-Update~