Part 12 -> Going to Jeju I

You're My Eternal Love

           The next morning, Changmin told Yunho that he had found information about a car that had kidnapped his wife. Yunho and Yoochun headed to Changmin’s house while Junsu still in Yunho’s house with Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jung.

 

At Changmin home…

“Changmin-ah, what do you get?” Yunho asked,

“The car was in xxxxxx’s street, hyung.” Changmin said,

“We’re getting there now.” Yoochun said and HoMin nodded.

            On the way, 2U-Min planning what they intend to do.

“We’ll see it first, hyung. If the situation allows, we’ll sneak in there.” Changmin said,

“Why don’t we just go straight there?” Yoochun asked,

“We don’t know the actual situation in there, hyung. Probably a lot of people who ready to welcome us.”

Yunho who driving said, “Changmin is right, we have to keep an eye on the place first.”

 

********************************************************************************

 

Somewhere…

            A man walking with his food in his hand and opened the bedroom door. He saw someone he loved was sitting on his bed hugging his knees. He slowly approached the beautiful man and put food on the table beside him.

“Jaejoong… you have to eat,” He said, but Jaejoong was silent.

“Jaejoong… you have to eat, don’t make me angry.” He said again but Jaejoong kept silent and closed his eyes tightly.

“KIM JAEJOONG!!!” He yelled very loudly.

“I don’t want! I don’t want! I want to go home!” Jaejoong shouted back to that man.

 

            That man saw Jaejoong face who was reddened, his tears didn’t stop flowing from his beautiful eyes.

“You’re back Jae. We’re back. This is your house.” He said quietly.

“I want to go home!” Jaejoong shouted.

“This is your house! Our house!” That man approached Jaejoong and tried to caress his face.

“Don’t dare to come near me!” Jaejoong kept shout.

“You dare to shout at me! You’re !!” That man yelled and slapped Jaejoong face.

 

            Jaejoong felt to his bedside and held his cheeks.

“If you dare shout at me again, I would be hurt you more!” That man was threatening Jaejoong, out of the room and slammed the door.

            Jaejoong still crying, he wanted to get out of this place, he didn’t stop to call his husband.

“Yunnie… Please save me, please save me. I miss you.”

 

********************************************************************************

 

            2U-Min went to where the car was founded by Changmin. They’re in a place near the woods and away from the crowd, they saw a small hut in the forest edge, there are some men who stood guard over their headquarters.

“Hyung, we can’t go in there. There are too many.” Changmin said while 2U just keep quiet and keep an eye on the place.

“Hut was too small, I’m not sure if Jaejoong hyung was there.” Yoochun said.

            They were silent for a while and kept eye on the place, they saw a black van out of the hut and some men get into the van and hurried away.

“That van! IN.A.4620… we have to follow where they go!” Yunho said and run his car.

“Hyung, we have to keep our distance from their car.” Changmin reminds.

“Ok…” Yunho replied simply.

‘I’ll save you, Boo… I’m promise. Wait for me’

 

********************************************************************************

 

            Mr. Kim sat quietly in his office, he was still thinking about who the person who kidnapped his son. He was very familiar with the person who wrote the threats to their families.

‘Kim’s… Kim’s…’ Mr. Kim still muttering that name and he suddenly remembered something. Mr. Kim get out of his office and rushed to the parking lot, ignoring the call from his secretary and immediately drove to his home.

After he got home, he immediately ran to his workroom in upstairs, he was looking for something in his workroom. He threw all the books in all direction until he saw a big red book, he opened the book and looking for something and a piece of paper fell on the floor.

“Kim’s…” mr. Kim said, he held the paper tightly and gritted his teeth.

 

********************************************************************************

 

            Jaejoong fell asleep after he cried for so long, his body is limp and his throat so dry. He tried to wake up and see the food on the table that has not touch by him.

‘You must eat, Boo. For you and for our baby’ Jaejoong remember his husband saying like that and the tears come down again. He tried to get up and sit on his bed, Jaejoong trying to take water and drink it, he glanced at the food on his side and eat slowly. ‘So cold’ Jaejoong said in his mind. Jaejoong put food on the table, he gently rubbed his tummy.

“I’m sorry, baby… you must be so hungry now. Umma was not in the mood, Umma miss your Appa, you miss your Appa too, right? He’ll come to save us, he’ll come soon.” Jaejoong said quietly and he don’t know if someone seen him through the window.

‘I’ll never let you go from me again, Jaejoong. Will never be’ That man said in his mind.

“Prepare two plane tickets to Jeju now and I want a flight for tonight.” He said.

“Yes. Sir.”

‘We’ll return to our home Jaejoong. Just you and me’ That man said and grinned.

 

*******************************************************************************

 

            2U-Min still follow where the van was gone, the van stopped in front of a mansion but no one has come down from the van.

“What the… Why they stopped in front of your house, hyung?” Changmin asked. Yunho didn’t answer, he clutched the steering wheel and hit him hard.

“Hyung…” Yoochun speak.

“They started watching my house! They started lurk my house! Yoochun-ah, call Junsu now and tell him to don’t let anyone go out of the house.” Yunho said and Yoochun nodded and he call his wife.

“What should we do now, hyung?” Changmin asked.

“We have to keep watching them, we continue to follow them, maybe they’ll go to the place where Jaejoong was arrested”

 

            After a few hours later, the black van drove off. 2U-Min re-follow them where they go.

“! They were just watching my house and returned to their headquarters?” Yunho said with emotion.

“Hyung, calm yourself” Changmin said quietly.

“How can I be calm Changmin! My wife is in danger now!” Yunho said, his face reddening because he held his temper.

 

            They were silent for a moment until Yoochun realized something.

“Hyung! That man! That man!” Yoochun pointed the man who out from their headquarters.

“What happened hyung?” Changmin asked,

“I remember him! That man who brought Jaejoong hyung in the car!” Yoochun said with enthusiasm.

“Are you sure Yoochun-ah?” Yunho said, his heart was beating very fast.

“Yes! Yes! I’m sure! That man who brought Jaejoong hyung in the car yesterday”

“He got in the car, he went hyung! We must follow him now!!” Changmin said,

“Ok… Ok…” Yunho quickly and followed the car.

 

*******************************************************************************

 

Somewhere…

 

“Sir, this is your ticket and the flight tonight at 9 PM.”

            That man received the tickets and walked to Jaejoong rooms. He saw Jaejoong lying on his bed, Jaejoong heard the door open and he sat hugging his knees as he leaned against the wall. That man stopped in front of Jaejoong and tried to hold his hand but it ignored by Jaejoong.

“Don’t touch me!” Jaejoong emphasized his voice in every word but that man grabbed Jaejoong hand strongly.

“Stop rejecting me!”

“Aaaahh… It’s hurt”  said Jaejoong in pain.

“We’ll go and don’t try to run away from me!”

“Where you taking me? I want to go home! I want to go home!” Jaejoong tried to let go of his hand but that man gripping his hand stronger.

“Yes baby, we’ll go home now. We’ll go to Jeju.”

 

 

Message : Sorry if my grammar is wrong. is it too short? I'm really confused xD.. but hope you'll like it. Thanks for reading and don't forget to give your comment (^0^)