Part 14 -> !

You're My Eternal Love

           2UMin-Cca were enjoying their dinner at hotel in Jeju. Changmin told them that his father would come into Jeju along with other police agencies along with SWAT. Jessica tried to contact Kibum, she tried to reach him for several times but Kibum isn’t pick up his phone.

            After dinner, they returned to their respective rooms. Yunho entered his room, he stood with his arms crossed and looking out the window, his face looks very sad, worried and excited because he’ll soon meet with his wife, he would soon save his wife.

            Yunho walked to his bed and sat on the bed, he saw a ring on his finger, he slowly his ring and he smiled. A memories remembered in his mind.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Do you, Jung Yunho, take Kim Jaejoong to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health?” The priest announces.

“I, do.” Yunho answered.

“Will you love, respect and honour your love throughout your years together?”

“I will.”

“Do you, Kim Jaejoong, take Jung Yunho to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health? The priest addresses the bride.

“I, do.” Jaejoong answered.

“Will you love, respect and honor your love throughout your years together?”

“I will.” Jaejoong replies and the priest smile, “Please exchange the rings”

            Yunho looks at Jaejoong and slowly stretched out his hand to grab Jaejoong’s hands and slipped the ring on his finger and Jaejoong did the same.

“I now pronounce you as Husband and Wife, you may now kiss the bride.”

            Yunho facing to Jaejoong and also Jaejoong facing towards to Yunho. Yunho hand gently touches Jaejoong’s face and kissed his forehead.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

            Yunho still smile remember their wedding. ‘I’ll save you Jaejoong. I promise, please wait for me…’ he lay in bed and sleep.

 

********************************************************************************

 

Somewhere…

            Jaejoong sat in his seat, he looked at his wedding ring and smiled. He gently his belly.

“You’ve grown up, baby… I miss your Appa. I miss him so much.” Jaejoong stopped talking when he heard the door open, a man came in and closed the door with food in his hand, he walked slowly toward to Jaejoong and put food on the table and he sat on the bed.

“What… What would you do?” Jaejoong asked, his face was panic. That man looked around the room, he afraid if anyone else was in the room.

“Jaejoong hyung… Can I call you hyung?” That man asked but Jaejoong silent.

“What will you do to me?” Jaejoong still looks panick.

“Hyung, I’ll help you, I’ll help you te get out of here.” He whispered softly.

“What do you mean? What’s your name?” Jaejoong asked and that man sat down near to Jaejoong.

“My name is Kibum. I already told your husband that you’re here and your husband now being here. He’s in Jeju.”

“What…?? What you say is true?” Jaejoong was shocked and excited.

“Yes hyung, I told Jessica that you’re here and I told him to told your husband.”

“Why… Why are you doing this Kibum-ah?” Jaejoong asked, his panic disappearing slowly.

“I want to get out of here too, I want to be free, I want to be free from Hyun Joong.” Kibum tell everything and he realized that he was too long in Jaejoong room, he didn’t want others to suspect hum and he left Jaejoong’s room.

“Hyung, remember what I say, ne. And please eat your food, your baby needs it.” Kibum said and smiled.

“Ok, I’ll eat it. Take care of yourself Kibum-ah. If you have time please come here again.”

“Ok, I’ll. Take care of yourself too, Hyung.” Jaejoong just nodded and Kibum left the room.

 

            Jaejoong felt a little relieved after he know that his husband was in Jeju, he his belly again.

“Baby… your Appa here, he’ll save us.” Jaejoong said to his baby and take the food on the table and began eating it.

 

********************************************************************************

 

            The next day, 2UMin-cca gathered at the restaurant for breakfast. Changmin told them that today his father wants to meet with them to discuss their plans. After breakfast, they go into a building, the building was deserted when viewed from the outside but when we entered it, a lot of members of police keep tight in every corner of the room.

“I feel like being in FBI building.” Yoochun said and they laughed.

            They enter a conference room and sat in their chairs while waiting for Changmin’s father entered the room. Jessica tell them that Kibum sent her a message last night about the location where Jaejoong now and it really helps them. A few hours later they finished their meeting, all members understand their duties and they’ll move tonight.

“I hope our plans will succed.” Yunho said,

“We have to work hard to make it succeed, Hyung.” Yoochun said.

“You’ll get your wife back, Yunho-ah.” Jessica said.

“Yes, thank you for helping me, Jessica. I don’t know what I would do if you don’t tell us.” Yunho said and smiled to Jessica.

“I’m glad to help you, Yunho-ah.” Jessica smiled back.

“We must go back to the hotel right now and take a break. We have a great mission tonight.” Changmin said and everyone nodded.

 

********************************************************************************

 

            Hyun Joong walked into Jaejoong room. He opened the door and closed it slowly, he saw Jaejoong lying on the bed, he went over and looked at him. He Jaejoong cheek gently and stops when his hand up to Jaejoong’s lips. he leaned forward trying to kiss Jaejoong lips but his body slammed onto the floor and saw Jaejoong woke up and tried to star away from him.

“How dare you!” Hyun Joong yelled to Jaejoong.

            Jaejoong very scared and panic, he was afraid if Hyun Joong hit him again or try to him. Hyun Joong got up and climbed into bed, he tried to catch Jaejoong who continue to fight him. Jaejoong threw all the pillows to Hyun Joong but Hyun Joong move quickly, he threw all the pillows on the floor and catch Jaejoong, he tried to kiss his lips but jaejoong refused and tried to fight him.

            Hyun Joong laid Jaejoong on his bed and he quickly positioned himself above Jaejoong. He ed his shirt and tried to kiss Jaejoong, he threw his shirt to the floor and held Jaejoong hands so he couldn’t fight him.

“No…! Please stop! Stop!” Jaejoong said repeatedly. He tried to escape from Hyun Joong, the tears began to fall from his beautiful eyes.

 

‘Only Yunho who can touch me, only Yunho who can kiss me, only Yunho who have my body, only Yunho who can make a love with me, only Yunho… only Yunho…’ Jaejoong said in his mind.

            Slowly, Hyun Joong Jaejoong  shirt, he didn’t stop saying ‘STOP’ but Hyun Joong ignored him. Jaejoong felt Hyun Joong’s hand slip down his shirt and his belly.

‘No…No…No…!!!! My baby… My baby…!!!’ Jaejoong so panic now, his body began to sweat and his breathing is uneven and Hyun Joong suddenly stop his action.

            Hyun Joong see Jaejoong body shaking, the tears don’t stop fell from his eyes, his lips so red and tempting. He whispered to Jaejoong.

“You must choose, make love to me or I’ll kill your baby” Jaejoong opened his eyes and stared directly to Hyun Joong.

“Please… let me go, don’t do that to me. I beg you Hyun Joong-ah…” Jaejoong so frightened and he felt his belly hurt because Hyun Joong pressing his belly.

“Aaaaaarrghhh…… No! Please stop!” Jaejoong crying loudly, his body so weak to fight Hyun Joong.

“I said you have to choose! Make love to me or I’ll kill your baby now!” Hyun Joong yelled and pressing back his belly and Jaejoong screams in pain.

“Hyun Joong-ah… Please…” Jaejoong said slowly,

“I’m not going to say for the third time!”

“I… I…I choose…” before Jaejoong says something, someone knocked the door loudly,

“Boss… Boss… Please go out, it’s emergency! Please go out, Boss…” Someone said out loud.

            Hyun Joong very upset and angry, he looked at Jaejoong and gently his cheek and whispered.

“I’ll be back and I hope you’re ready with what I would do.” Hyun Joong kiss Jaejoong cheek and get out of bed and walked toward the door.

            Jaejoong lay limp, his tears flowed and he touched his belly.

“Baby… Baby… Please stay, I know you’re still there. Please don’t leave me, don’t leave me baby…Yunnie… please save me.” Jaejoong feel very weak, he is wearing his shirt back and try to sit.

            Hyun Joong opened the door and looked very angry with his men.

“You! How dare you bothering me!!” Hyun Joong said angry to him.

“I… I’m sorry Boss…”

“Tell me what happened!”

“Boss, Police are on their way. They know where we are now, we should get out of here, Boss.”

“WHAT! How can???” Hyun Joong shouted.

“I… I just got a report, boss. We should get out here soon.”

“Prepare all the weapons we need, cars and everything. We go from here!” Hyun Joong ordered.

“Yes, Boss.”

            That man immediately went while Hyun Joong still standing at the door.

‘How do they know?’ Hyun Joong gritted his teeth and clenching his hand strongly. He re-entered the room and saw Jaejoong sitting on the bed hugging his knees, he put on his clothes again and walked towards Jaejoong and holding his hand strongly.

“You! Come with me!” Hyun Joong pulled Jaejoong’s hand and when he opened the door someone shouted to him.

“Boss, quickly got into the car, they’re almost here…!!”

“…!!!!”

 

 

Message : Err.... How is it? haha... I'm sorry cz I'm using Kim Hyun Joong here, he's just pop up in my mind...

Thanks for reading and give your comment, ne ^^.