JUNG's ANNIVERSARY

You're My Eternal Love

5 years later

 

“Ummaaa… ummaa… where is my sock?” Moonbin asked his mother.

“In wardrobe, second drawer, bin-aah~” His mom answered.

“Ummaa… tie my haiirr pleaseeee” Jiyool asked too.

“Wait Jiyool, Umma still prepare food for JiHoon and HyeJoong” Her umma answered.

“Boo…. Where is my tuxedo? You haven’t set it up?” Yunho asked.

“Still in wardrobe Yunnie, sorry I forgot.” His wife answered.

“It’s okay boo…”

“Ummaa… tie my hair naaawwww…” Jiyool whining.

“Ummaaa… where is my lego?” Moonbin asked.

“Ummaaa.. my haiirr….” “Ummmaaa…. Ummaaaa….”

“Oh my god!! Yunniiee can’t you come down? Help me pleaaseeeee…” Jaejoong said louder.

“Waiiittt a minuutee boo…” His husband answered.

 

Yea! It’s been 5 years since Moonbin and Jiyool born. Remember Yunho said that he will often doo the ‘exercise’? He really did it! And 7 months after the twin’s born, Jaejoong got pregnant again and JiHoon born. Yes, Jung JiHoon, their second son. But accidently, Jaejong got pregnant again when JiHoon only 4 months, it really accident because even Yunho and Jaejoong didn’t prepare for having their next child. If you confused, Moonbin and Jiyool’s age are 5yo, JiHoon 3yo while HyeJoong 2yo. (Sorry if I mistake with the calculate)

 

“It’s done Yooliiee…” Her Appa said. “Look at the mirror”.

“Appaa… can you help me arrange this lego?” Moonbin asked.

“You can arrange yourself binnie-aah, just see the instruction on the paper” His Appa answered while Moonbin just pouting his lips.

“Appaaa… Am I look beautiful?” His daughter asked.

“Of course Yooliie, you’re so beautiful like your Umma” Her Appa answered and his daughter smiling brightly.

“OMO!! Hyejoong, don’t spill your food, your dress may get dirty, Umma will angry.” Her Appa straighten her little daughter bowl.

“Hoonniie, don’t throw the lego, I already make it!!” His hyung said louder but it’s too late, his little hands already throwing the lego that almost finish.

“Hooniiee!! Apppaaaaaaaaaa…. Jihoon throwing my legooooo” His older son whining.

But before the condition getting worse, their Umma come down from upstairs.

“Let’s go kids!! Your grandma already waiting us”. Yunho who hear his wife saying feel so relieved and take Hyejoong to baby stroller while he take Jihoon hand and ask his older child to get in the car.

 

They’re being invited to Mr. Jung’s house to celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary.

‘………..everyday….. and night….. with youuu~…..”

 

“Yoboseyo? Ah! Junsu-aahh~, what happened?”

“Jae hyung, do you have left?”

“Yes I’m on my way Su-ah. Why?”

“Anniii, it just your umma asked me to call you”

“Tell them to be patient Su-aah, haha. 15 minutes again we will arrived.”

“Ok Hyung! Be safe nee…”

“Thanks Junsuuu.”

“What happened, Boo?”

“Annii, Junsul told me that Umma already waiting for us.”

While in the back seat,

“Hyung… Binnie hyuuung… Mianhaeee, I throw your lego. It just… It just… too cute” JiHoon hold Moonbin’s arm while Moonbin just keep silent.

“Hyuung… Don’t you want to forgive me? I promise not to do that again, I’ll help you.” Hearing his young brother said that, Moonbin turned his head, “Promise?”

“Yes. But forgive meee~ Am I your little cute brother, hyung?” Moonbin chuckled before replying, “I already forgive you Hoonniiee”.

 

After 15 minutes they’re arrive in Mr.Jung’s house

 

“Grandmaaaaa Kimmmm, Grandmaaa Juuunggg…” Yoolie running towards their grandma.

“Chunsuuu Hyuuung, Chanheee…” Moonbin greeting his hyung, they’re always play with each other while waiting their umma in restaurant while Chanhee is Chunsu’s little brother and his age same with HyeJoong.

“Don’t you want to hug me, Binniiee?” His grandpa Kim asked.

“Grandpaaa… I miss you” Binnie hug his grandpa and kiss his cheek.

“Ummaa… Appaa… I’m sorry for coming late, so frustrating to take care of them” Jaejoong said while kiss his both umma cheek.

“Don’t be Joongiie, you already come by the way.”

“Ummaa… Happy 30th Anniversarry. I love you so much” Yunho hugging his Umma and kiss her cheek.

“Thankyou Yunho-ah, I’m proud to have a son like you.”

“I will have chit-chat with the manly men there, Boo…” Yunho said and point at his Appa and his friends.

“I’m also man too, Yunnie.” Jaejoong answered.

“No you’re not! You’re not manly, you’re beautiful. Just have chit-chat with Junsu there.” Yunho said and kis his wife cheek.

“Yah! You!!” Jaejoong raised his hands in the air while Yunho already running avoiding his wife with chuckle.

“You guys are so funny, Jaeee” Jessica said and laughed.

 

 

It’s not only their family and Junsu family too. Mrs. Jung also invite Changmin and his girlfriend, Victoria. Well, Changmin doesn’t want to be gay, he convince all of his hyung that he is normal and luckily he meet Victoria while he visiting China. Also there are Jessica and his husband, HyunJoong. Yes that Kim Hyun Joong who kidnapped Jaejoong and trying to kill him, he already out of jail 2 years ago and keep his promises to change and one year later he propose Jessica and get married 3 months later. He already apologize to Jaejoong and Yunho too because his crazy action and like usual, Jaejoong so easy to forgive him while Yunho order some spy to keep watching him.

 

“Yunho-ah, how is the feel being Appa?” Mr. Jung asked.

“Tired.” Yunho answered shortly and make all of them laughed.

“Is Changmin not arrived yet?” HyunJoong ased.

“Maybe a few minutes again, he said he got traffic jam.” Yunho answered.

“Changmin said he will proposed Victoria next week.” Yoochun says.

“Really? Why should next week?” HyunJoong asked.

“He said he want to proposed in Victoria’s birthday. He still arrange the plan, he wants Victoria’s parent also come too to Seoul to surprise her.” Yoochun explain.

“Whoaa. It will be so surprise for her, I’m sure for it.” Yunho says.

 

As soon as they finish their chit-chat about Changmin, sounds of Car approach the front yard.

“It must be him.” Yunho said while Changmin and Victoria entering the house.

“Sorry, we are so late. Getting traffic jam so damn long.” Changmin apologize to Mr.Jung

“It’s okay Changmin-ah. Let’s go to living room.” Mr. Jung said to all of them.

 

While in living room, all the children playing together and only HyeJoong still in her baby stroller. Jaejoong greeting Victoria and ask her to help him pouring the wine in the glass.

Mrs. Jung ask her husband to start their ceremony before getting late and his husband nodding his head.

“Ehhmm!! Guys, can we gather together here.”Mr. Jung asked and everyone gathered around to dinner table.

“You know guys, we are inviting all of you here to celebrate our 30th Anniversary. I’m invite all of you because you’re our family and I want to share my happiness with all of you. Here, beside me, my lovely wife Jung MinJi who already 30years accompany me in all of my condition, support me, loving me, take care of me. Giving me the best son in the world, and doesn’t complain anything that makes me frustrated” All of them laughed together. “I’m lucky to have her in my life, and if I born in next world, I want to make her my wife again. Thank you for this 30years, we will create more moment together with our son, son-in-law, and our grandchildren. I love you so much, Jung MinJi.” Mr. Jung speech sound so lovingly.

“I love you too, my husband.” Mrs. Jung said and suddenly Mr. Jung kiss her lips makes all of them shocked but happy to see that.

“Let’s cheers and eat our dinner before getting cold.” Mr. Jung ask them.

“Happy 30th Anniversary to Jung’s older!” Mr. Kim said loudly and all of them following what he says.

 

They’re eating together and sometime the children make a question and act make them laughed. Jaejoong busy feeding JiHoon, he doesn’t want eat by himself, Junsu taking care of Chanhee, Jessica and Victoria having chit-chat maybe about women affairs, Changmin, HyunJoong, Yoochun and Yunho also having chit-chat about business and others topic.

 

SOME TIME LATER

 

“Joongiee, you guys sleep here, right?” Mrs. Jung asked.

“Yes Umma, it’s already late too and the children already sleeping on the couches.” Jaejoong answered.

“I already prepare their room, let Appa take them upstairs, you and Yunho go to your room.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Okay Umma, thankyou.” Jaejoong said and calling his husband.

“What happened Boo? Yunho sit beside his wife.

“Yunnie, I’m tired. Let’s go to our room. You help Appa take children upstairs.” Jaejoong said.

“Okay, you go first, I will come later.”

“Thanks Yunniee…”

 

Only YunJae family and YooSu family who sleep in Jung’s mansion. While Jessica’s couple and Changmin’s couple back to their home because tomorrow they have some business to do. 10 minutes later, Yunho open his door room and seeing his wife standing on the balcony. Jaejoong feel pairs of hand hugging his waist while a chin rest on his shoulder.

“Boo…” Yunho said.

“Huummmm….” Jaejoong mumbling.

“What are you thinking, huh?” Yunho asked turned his wife facing him.

“Yunnie-ah. I’m so grateful on what I have now.” Jaejoong said.

“What do you mean?”

“I’m so grateful to have this family, so perfect for me. Having Umma and Appa Jung who love me so much as my parents do, having you as my husband, having our children, Moonbin, Jiyool, Jihoon, Hyejoong. Best friends who like brother Junsu, Yoochun, Changmin, Chunsu, Chanhee. Friends that help me a lot, Jessica, Victoria, and my old friend Hyun Joong. They all just…make me complete Yunn… I’m so grateful.” Jaejoong said while hugging his husband tightly.

“And they all feels grateful too to have brother who care so much about them like you, Boo…” Yunnie pat his head slowly.

“I want to have long life Yunnie, I don’t want to lose you or all of them.”

“Boo… You will have long life, we are gonna have long life. Don’t worry, even though we’re getting older, we are getting older together right? Before that, we will raise our children together, see them grow up, teach them about everything.” Yunho kiss his wife head.

“Our children grow up so fast, Yunnie. I don’t expect that Moonbin and Jiyool already 5yo. I still remember when giving birth them. I don’t want them grow up so fast Yunnie.” There is sad sound in Jaejoong’s word.

“Boo… I don’t want to, but everyday we’re grow up. You can’t reject them. We will create more moments together ne.” Yunho said calm and Jaejoong just nodded his head.

“Let’s get inside Yun, it’s cold outside.” Jaejoong said.

“Let’s sleep Boo. You say you’re tired right?” Yunho hold his wife hands to the bed.

“I want you hug me Yunnie.” Jaejoong said and lying down on bed beside his husband.

“Don’t need say that, I will do it forever everytime we sleep.” Yunho said and hug his wife.

“I love you Yunnie. So much.” Jaejoong see his husband face.

Yunho smile and kiss his wife lips gently but longer than usual, only he broke it for catching his breath.

“I love you more my Jaejoong.”

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

GOSH!! It's been 4 years I'm not login this account. I forgot already but suddenly remember that I ever write this story. LOL
I forgot the password, the email, passw email. I'm sorry to hiatus for a long damn time.

Hope you guys will enjoy this story. Next update is the last chapter :) Thankyou