Part 16 -> Jaejoong…!! Jaejoong…!!

You're My Eternal Love

BANG …!!!!!

“NOOOOO…………………………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yunho shouted.

            Yunho walked a few steps, he was very shocked because Hyun Joong suddenly fired a bullet into the sky, he saw Jaejoong cried out, his heart seems to stop beating when he heard the shot. Yunho tried hard to persuade Hyun Joong to stay away from that place but he didn’t succeed, his eyes still glued to his wife, he wanted to hug him tightly, his heart so hurt to see his wife who looks weak and couldn’t stop crying.

            Hyun Joong back pointing a gun to Jaejoong head, he ordered all police have to leave this place. Changmin’s father is very confused, if he ordered his men to leave the rooftop, maybe Hyun Joong will do things that harm them, but if he doesn’t tell his men to left the rooftop, Hyun Joong will not insist stay away from there and kept Jaejoong as his hostage.

            Jessica ran quickly up the stairs to the rooftop, she ran and ran until her breath uneven, she paused on the stairs for a moment to inhale the air and back up the stairs. He saw many police officers who filled the place and he walked slowly approach Yunho.

 

“I say for the last time, all of police have to left this place!” Hyun Joong shouted. Everyone is quiet, they wondered what they should do.

“You want me to jump with him now, huh…?” Hyun Joong asked and suddenly someone called him.

“Hyun Joong-ah…” Jessica said, he walked and stopped next to Yunho.

“Y…You… Why are you here?” Hyun Joong said,

“Hyun Joong-ah, please… let Jaejoong go.” Jessica begged to Hyun Joong.

Hyun Joong laugh, “You come here to help them? You come here just want to say that I have to let him go, huh?”

“Hyun Joong-ah… I know you don’t intend to do this. I know you love Jaejoong, but he doesn’t love you! He just loves his husband! He just loves Yunho!”

“TO HELL WITH YOU! If he doesn’t love me, I’ll make him love me!”

Jessica sighed, “You’ll make Jaejoong love you? In this way?” Your love is too blind! Your love is selfish! Your love is only concerned with yourself! If you love Jaejoong, you have to make him happy, you won’t hurt him, you won’t make him suffer like this!” Jessica screamed and Hyun Joong silent.

“Look at him! Look at Jaejoong! Does he looks happy with you? Does he love you? You can find the answer if you look at him! But you can’t see it! Your heart is filled with selfish!”

“Yes! I’m so selfish! I’m blind! My love is blind because of him! I just want to have him for myself! I’m not willing he became a wife of that man! When you’re done told me, I hope you go out from here now!” Hyun Joong yell, his face looks confused. Yes! He’s confused, all the words Jessica said still sounding in his ear.

“You have to let him go, Hyun Joong-ah. Let him be happy, let him run his life, he has a family, he also has a husband and a child who still inside his womb.”

“Hyun Joong… Please… Let Jaejoong go… I beg you…” Yunho said,

“Please… Let me go, Hyun Joong-ah. I won’t hate you, I won’t. Please… Let me go…” Jaejoong said still sobbing.

 

            Hyun Joong silent, his hand still pointing his gun to Jaejoong head.

“Why…? Why you helping them, huh? Why you helping them? Because you still love Yunho?” Hyun Joong said loudly to Jessica.

“Why…? Why do I help them? You want to know the answer?” Jessica asked while Hyun Joong looks very confused and Yunho look at her.

“You want to know the answer, huh…!!!” Jessica cried, tears flowing from her eyes, she looked straight towards Hyun Joong.

“Just tell me why are you helping them!” Hyun Joong shouted back.

“Because I love you! I love you! I love you Hyun Joong!!” Jessica shouted, her eyes still staring intently at Hyun Joong.

            Hyun Joong shocked, he didn’t think that Jessica loves him. He looked very confused, his eyes a bit fuzzy, his body trembling, he was still holding Jaejong body with a gun stuck in his head.

“I love you Hyun Joong… It’s okay if you’re not love me back. But you promise that we can still be friends. Do you remember your promise to me, right? You remember, right?”

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Jessica… Promise to me… whatever happens we’ll still be friends.” A man said.

“Eehh? Just friends?” Jessica asked.

“Yes, friends. Or… you want me to be your boyfriends, huh?” He laughed and patted Jessica head.

‘Say yes… Please…’

“Aaahh… Yes… Yes… We’ll always be friends, Hyun Joong-ah.” Jessica smiled at him and crossed his fingers with Hyun Joong finger.

‘But Hyun Joong-ah. I want you be my boyfriend, I want you to be mine. I love you, I love you Hyun Joong-ah’ Jessica said in her heart.

‘Just friend? I wish I could be your boyfriends Jessica. I love you.’ Hyun Joong said in his heart.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

            Hyun Joong silent, his body limp and still trembling, he slowly lowered his gun from Jaejoong’s head, his eyes blank, he let go of Jaejoong’s body slowly.

“Hyun Joong-ah… I velieve you still remember that, please… stop it all. I… I’ll wait, I’ll stay with you, I’ll be in your side.” Jessica said with a sob.

“Go… Go now… or I’ll change my mind.” Hyun Joong whisper in Jaejoong ear.

“Hyun Joong-ah…” Jaejoong said and glanced to Hyun Joong.

“Go on now…”

“Hyun Joong-ah. Thank you… Thank you…” Jaejoong said and walked slowly towards Yunho and Hyun Joong fell to his knees.

 

            Yunho saw his wife break away from Hyun Joong and walked towards him, he immediately ran to him and hugged him tightly while some policemen approached Hyun Joong and handcuff his hands. Jessica walked over to Hyun Joong and knelt down before him, she cupped Hyun Joong face.

“Hyun Joong-ah…” Jessica said, her tears fell down.

“Jess… Jessica…” Hyun Joong look at her face and Jessica hugged him.

 

            Yunho hugging his wife tightly, he didn’t want to let him go, he still wanted to feel him, he wanted to kiss him, he missed him so badly.

“Yunnie…” Jaejoong hugged him tightly, he rested his head on Yunho’s chest, tears still flowing from his eyes.

“Jaejoong… oh God! My Boo… I’m sorry… I’m sorry… I’m sorry for kept you waiting. I’m sorry Boo…” Yunho hugged him tightly.

“I miss you… I miss you Yunnie…” Jaejoong said still sobbing.

“I miss you too, Boo… I miss you so badly…” Yunho kissed Jaejoong’s head again and again, he no longer felt Jaejoong’s hand on his back and he felt Jaejoong fell in his arms.

“Jaejoong…!! Please wake up!” Yunho tried to wake his wife.

“Jaejoong…!! Jaejoong…!!”

 

 

Message : I'm sorry for late updated.. how is it? I hope you still like it. ^^

Give your comment please and I'm sorry id my grammar is wrong :)