Part 3 -> I Trust You

You're My Eternal Love

          A woman sitting next to her husband and she brought her husband a cup of hot tea and put in on the table.

“Honey, I miss Yunho and Jaejoong…”

Her husband, who was reading newspaper fold it immediately, “I miss them too honey, Yunho already back right?”

“Yes, he already came yesterday”

“I’m sure Jaejoong really miss him so much,” her husband took the cup of hot tea and drink it slowly,

“Of course, Yunho told us to accompany Jaejoong during he went to Paris. But Jaejoong won’t live with us, it must be so hard to him live without Yunho in 3 months, I want asked them to dinner with us,”

“Ah! Right! How about we invite the Kim’s too? Mr. Kim called me yesterday that his wife miss his son,”

“Invite them too and I’ll prepare dinner for us and calling Yunho too,”

 

****************************************************************************************************************

 

‘………………………………………… Everyday and night…with you~’

 

            Jaejoong phone is ringing for 4 times,meanwhile the owner still sleep hugging his husband, Yunho frowned, he heard Jaejoong’s phone still ringing and try to get it.

“Yoboseyo…?”

“Yunho-aahh…”

“Ah! Appa… What happen?”

His Appa is chuckled, “You sounds so sleepy, am I disturbing your sleep? But I call Jaejoong’s number,”

“Jaejoong still sleep beside me and yeah you disturbing my sleep, Appa”

“Hahahaa… I’m sorry ne, I just want invite you and Jaejoong dinner with us and Jaejoong parents will come too, come here at 8 PM ne…”

“Oh, okay. I’ll tell Jaejoong later,”

“Ok then, See you tonight son,”

“See you,”

 

            Yunho try to sit down, he staring at his wife and smiled. He look at the clock and it’s 6 PM already, slowly he off the bed to the bathroom and doing quick shower. After 15 minutes, he out of the bathroom and saw his wife still sleeping, he walked towards to the bedroom and Jaejoong’s hair,

“Boo, wake up…”

‘mmmmmmhhhhhhh…’

Yunho giggle, “Baby Boo… My Parents want us to have dinner with them, your parents will come too Baby, wake up now."

 

            Jaejoong opened his eyes and smile gently,

“Yah! Wake up, don’t staring at me like that”

Jaejoong giggle, ”You look more handsome Yunho-ah, help me to get up please”

“Your husband is always handsome Boo,” Yunho smile and helping his wife to get up.

“I have prepared warm water for your bath Baby,”

“Thanks Yunnie” he smile and give his husband a peck in his cheek.

 

*************************************************************************************************************

In the evening…

 

“Honey, everything is ready?” Her husband asked,

“Done!” Mrs. Jung smiled.

 

OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE…! OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE…! OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE…!

 

“What the…” Mrs. Jung said,

“Oh, please come in Jyun Yoon-ah, Yoon Sam-ah …”  Mr. Jung greeting,

“Oh! Annyeong Jyun Yoon-sshi, Yoon Sam-sshi,” Mrs. Jung greeting too after she join with his husband.

“Annyeong Soo Joon-sshi, Min Ji-ah. Don’t too formal nee, we’re big family now,” Mrs. Kim greeting back,

“Do Yunho and Jaejoong already come?” Mr. Kim asked,

“Not yet, Maybe a minute, we wait for them ne,”

 

*************************************************************************************************************

“Appa and Umma come too?”

“Yes, Appa told me that, Ok we arrive,”

 

OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE…!! OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE..!! OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE…!!

 

“What the…Appa changed the sound of bell again?” Yunho said and shook his head.

Jaejoong chuckled, “Our Appa is really something”

Mrs. Jung opening the door, “Omo…! Yunho-ah, Jaejoong-ah…” she smiled and hugging Jaejoong and Yunho.

“Let’s get in.”

“Umma…Appaa…” Jaejoong called his parents,

“Joongie…My son. How are you baby? I miss you” his Umma hug him tightly and kissing his forehead,

“I’m so fine Umma, how about you and Appa? I miss you both too”

“We’re fine too Jae. I’m happy to see you,”

“I’m happy too Appa,” Jaejoong smile to his father,

“How are you Yunho-ah? How about your job? Everything is fine?” Mr. Jung asked his son,

“I’m fine, but you’d disturb my sleep, Appa.” Everyone chuckle heard Yunho said as a child.

“Haha, I’m sorry ne.” His father patted his shoulder.

“Dinner time now!” Mrs. Jung said,

 

            They enjoy the dinner that night. Yunho’s father took out his joke once and everybody laughed. Yunho still feel not calm when he saw Mr.Kim, he still feels guilty. Jaejoong, Mrs.Kim and Mrs.Jung chatting and laughing in the living room. While Yunho, Mr.Jung and Mr.Kim were chatting about business and some other things and when Mrs.Jung asked his husband to help her, only Mr.Kim and Yunho sit in the garden behind the house.

 

“Well, Yunho-ah, how are you?”

“I’m fine Appa, so fine. How about you?”

“I’m so fine too. *he was silent for a moment* I’m very worried when you go to Paris and Jaejoong doesn’t want to stay with us or your parents.”

“Appaaa…I…I’m sorry,”

“What is it Yunho-ah?”

“I…I’m breaking my promise to you Appa. I’m so sorry.”

“Promises? What a promise?”

“I’m… I promise you I’ll always exist when Jaejoong need me, I wouldn’t let him sad and I wouldn’t let him cry. But… But I’m breaking it all Appa, I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry,” Yunho bowed his head, he didn’t dare to see the face of Mr.Kim while Mr.Kim fell quiet for a few moments and Yunho thought that Mr.Kim was furious with him.

“Yunho-ah…I know you feel guilty, but I know it’s not your fault”

“’eeehh?’ What do you mean Appa?”

“I know exactly who my son, I know Jaejoong love you so much, and these are all my fault.”

“Appa… I don’t…understand, why…”

“If I let him join with you, I’m sure he’s not going to like this. I just wanted to know if you really love my son and I want to know how much you loving him. I thought you would be cheating while you go away and far from him. I’m sorry for doubting you Yunho-ah. I… I’m so sorry, I won’t do it again, I promise.”

“A…Appa…”

“Yunho-ah… Do…Do you want to forgive me?” His voice so trembled,

“Appaaa…” Yunho stood up and toward his father-in-law.

“Do…Do you Yunho-ah?”

“Appa, I already forgive you. I know you loving Jaejoong so much and want the best for him. I…I’m sorry too, I…I’m probably not the best for…”

“You’re the best Yunho-ah, I know it. I’m sorry ne, I just want him to be happy but I make him suffer,”

“Appa… I…I…”

“You’re the best my son-in-law I ever had,” Mr.Kim said, smile, and hug Yunho and patted his back.

“Thank you Appa… I’m so calm now,” Yunho hug him back and smile.

 

*************************************************************************************************************

 

         Mrs. Jung walked over to Yunho who was watching TV in the living room.

“Yunho-ah, will you and Jaejoong stay here tonight? It’s already late my son. Jaejoong parents will stay here too”

“Uhm…I want Umma, but how about Jaejoong?” Yunho turned to face his mother.

“If you say you want, I want it too Yunnie,” Jaejoong come and sit beside his husband,

“Okay then, I’ll prepare your room.” Mrs.Jung smiled.

“Let me help you Umma,” Jaejoong smile and walked to his mother.

“No, you just stay here with Yunho, Jae…”

“But I…”

“Boo, come here please…” his husband calling him,

“Okay then Umma…” Jaejoong pouting his lips and come to Yunho.

“Sit down here,” Yunho patted sofa beside him.

 

          Jaejoong sit down and leaned his back on the sofa. Yunho facing his wife and cupped his face and kiss his lips softly.

“Yunniieee… why you kiss me?”

“Yah…I can’t kiss my wife?” Yunho said and pouting his lips.

“No, I just…what if our parents see it?”

“Let them see it then,” Yunho chuckle and kiss Jaejoong lips again but Jaejoong try to keep away his face and they laughed. Unwittingly, Mr.Kim see them and small smile graced his face.

‘I know you’re the best for my son Yunho-ah. I trust you Yunho-ah…I trust you…’

 

 

Message : I'm sorry if my grammar is wrong. I hope you still understand it ^^ and I'm sorry tomorrow I can't update the next chapter. I'll update it in Monday. Thanks for reading my fic and DON'T FORGET TO GIVE YOUR COMMENT. Maybe it could give me inspiration. Thank You (^0^)