Part 6 -> SHE’S BACK

You're My Eternal Love

          The next morning, Yunho and Jaejoong parents come to hospital, Yoochun and Junsu too. They all so happy knowing Jaejoong pregnant 5 weeks already.

“You’re really pregnant, hyung,” Junsu smiling,

“Yes Junsu-ah. I’m feel so happy now, one of  my dream come true” Jaejoong said and rubbing his tummy,

“I’m happy too for you hyung. Take care of your baby ne,” Junsu squeez Jaejoong hand.

“I’ll Junsu-ah, I’ll…” Jaejoong smile widely to Junsu,

“You should get plenty of rest, Jae…” Mrs. Jung said,

“Yeah, the doctor said that too Umma,”

“Aawwww…My son will be a mother, I’m so proud to you my son,” Mr.Kim hugging his son and kissing his head repeatedly while Jaejoong just smiling.

“You have to take care of him, Yunho-ah…” Mr.Kim said to Yunho,

“I’ll Appa. I promise.” Yunho said firmly.

“Uhmm… Can Yunho have his day off Appa? Please…” Jaejoong pleading to his father-in-law.

“Ehh? Why Jaejoong-ah?” his mother asked.

“Uhmmm…I…I want to…”

“You want to…” his mother-in-law curious,

“I want to…spend more time with him, can I?” Jaejoong’s cheek blushing so hard now.

“Aaaaaawwwwwww……… My son need his husband so badly, so romantic,” Mrs. Jung say teasing his son-in-law, Everyone can see Jaejoong cheek in red like a tomato now and they all laughed.

“If my beloved son-in-law said that, I can’t say no then,” Mr. Jung said,

“Uhmmm…So…??” Yunho asked his father,

“I’ll replacing your place for a while Yunho-ah, It’s ok. But you have to care to him and don’t make him sad.”

“Okay! Thanks Appaaaaa…” Yunho hug his father,

 

            A few hours later their families back to their home respectively while Jaejoong still be treated because his body still very weak. He sleep peacefully in his bed while his husband slept on the sofa. Jaejoong woke in the midnight, he saw his husband fell asleep on the sofa and a smile formed on his lips. He chuckled to himself remembering when he begged to his father to give Yunho his day off because he wants to spend more time with him. He felt his life very complete with Yunho by his side and their child who remained in his stomach. He imagined a few months later, his stomach will get bigger and his weight will increase.

‘I can’t wait for your birth my baby…’ Jaejoong said in his mind as he rubbed his tummy which still flat slowly. He really wanted Yunho hug him now, he quietly call his husband,

 

“Yunnie… Yunnie… Please wake up…” But there’s no reaction from his husband, he tried to call again louder,

“Yunnnie…Baby Bear… Please wake up…” He saw his husband’s body moving and he called him for the 3rd times,

“Yuuuunnnnnnniiiiiiiieeeeeee…………” his voice sounds so whining.

“Urrgghhh… What happened Boo? What happen? Are you fall from bed? Where are you hurting???” Yunho rushed to the bed and Jaejoong just chuckled.

“I’m okay Yunnie…Just want to sleep with you…” Jaejoong doing his puppy eyes,

“But this bed is so small Boo, just enough for you.”

“You’re bad…!! Bad Yunnie…!! If you don’t want to sleep with me, I’ll move to the sofa then!” Jajeoong try to get off from his bed,

“Baby Boo… Okay…Okay then, I’ll sleep with you Baby. Stop moving ne, your body still weak baby…”

“Here…beside me…” Jaejoong patted his bed,

“Okay Okay… Now sleep okay,” Yunho laid beside Jaejoong. Jaejoong smiled to Yunho and hug him with his head in Yunho chest, he can feel and hear Yunho heartbeat now and it so warm and comfort him while Yunho hugging Jaejoong’s waist and bring him closer to his body, he don’t want his wife fall down. Yunho feel so calm too and they both fell asleep soon.

 

********************************************************************************

On the way...

 

Oh My… God!!! I’m wrong right?? My eyes is wrong!!” the taller man slapped his face for several times,

“Ooouuuccchh… It’s hurt” He said.

“It can’t be… Oh My… I have to tell hyung!”

 

********************************************************************************

           

           The beautiful man was sitting in his bed now, seeing his husband who feed him.

“I’m full…”

“Once again Boo…”

“No…I’m full,” He shook his head, “I want to go home,”

“Tomorrow Boo. You can go home tomorrow,”

“Can’t these days? I’m so bored here,”

“Junsu will come here soon. I’’ll come home briefly to shower and change my clothes and I’ll be here again, okay?”

“Uhmm…” Jaejoong just nodded his head,

“Annyeong Jaejoong hyung…Yunho hyung…” Junsu opened the door and greet them.

“Annyeong Junsu-ah, please come in,” Yunho said,

“Junsu is here. I’ll be back ne.” Yunho kiss Jaejoong forehead and get out of room.

“Okay. Be careful Yunnie…”

 

********************************************************************************

 

‘…………………………… Wasurenaide wasurenaide boku wa kimi ga suki nanda…………’

“Yoboseyo?”

“Hyung! Where are you now?” Changmin asked,

“I’ll go home now, why Changmin-ah?” Yunho who still driving try to focus,

“Can I come to your house now?”

“Whoooaaaa…why you suddenly wants to come to my house? Jaejoong still in hospital Changmin-ah,”

“I want to meet with you, not Jaejoong hyung.”

“What happened?”

“I’ll tell you later, I’m on the way to your house now.”

“Okay…” Yunho so curious,

'What happened with Changmin?' He thought.

 

********************************************************************************

 

In the hospital...

 

“How is it hyung?” Junsu asked,

“I’m bored Junsu-ah. I want to go home soon.”  Jaejoong sighed.

“You’ll go home tomorrow right? Be patient hyung.” Junsu smile and sit down beside Jaejoong.

“Yeah, I have to. What about Yoochun?”

“He’s working now. I hope he’ll not come home late again. His work like a hell for me,” Junsu pout.

Jaejoong chuckle, “You want spend your time with him right?”

“I really want it. But, since he working in that office, Our quality time is so limited,”

“What if he worked at Yunho’s company? I would say to Yunho later,” Jaejoong suggest.

“Ehhmmm… Is it okay for Yunho?” Junsu frowned.

“Of course, yoochun is Yunho best friend. I’m sure he’ll not mind,”

“Thanks Jaejong hyung…” Junsu can't stop smile.

 

********************************************************************************

 

At Home...

 

“What happened Changmin-ah?” Yunho asked.

“Hyung… SHE IS BACK! SHE IS BACK!” Changmin said loudly.

“She…? Who is she…?” Yunho wonders,

“SHE IS BACK Yunho hyung!! OMG…!!” Changmin said with a nervous.

“I don’t know what you’re saying Changmin-ah. She is back? Who is she?” Yunho so wonders now.

“Your Ex Yunho hyung! Jessica is back!” Changmin yelled,

“Wh…What…!! Jess…Jessica is back?” Yunho shocked,

“Yes hyung! What will you do now?”

“Isn’t she in jail Changmin-ah?”

“I thought that too. I’m really shocked when I saw her yesterday!”

“You…You saw her? Where?”

“On the way when I want to go to hospital.”

“So, she’s now about us? I have a bad feeling Changmin-ah,” Yunho said in panic.

“Is she still crazy about you, hyung? Is she knows if you’re married with Jaejoong hyung?”

“I don’t know Changmin-ah, you know she’s so crazy with me in the past. And I’m sure she already know I married with Jaejoong,”

“If she still crazy with you, Jaejoong hyung is in danger now,”

“Oh God! No… I won’t let she make Jaejoong hurt. I won’t. Help me Changmin-ah. Search more info of her,” Yunho said, his breathing was uneven.

“Ok, I’ll let you know when I get it,”

“Thanks Changmin-ah,”

“I have to go hyung, take care of Jaejoong hyung.”

            Changmin’s father was a policeman and Changmin own very fond of things related to the investigation. He knew that Jessica will make every way to get Yunho. A few years ago, Jessica trying to threaten to kill Yunho mother if she can’t have Yunho for herself. But fortunately, her plan failed after police arrested her at her home. Jessica tried to escape and shoot a couple of police officers until one of them died. She was jailed for 22 months and was released by her father after Jessica tried to persuade her father with great difficulty.

            Changmin trying to find where’s Jessica now, he ordered his people to investigate in some places and looking some information about her. But he was not sure if Jessica would do evil like a few years ago or he was aware of her actions now.

            Meanwhile, Yunho is still shocked and trying to calm himself. He sat on the sofa in living room, his hands supporting his face. ‘I’ll not let anyone hurting Jaejoong, I’ll do anything to protect him’ Yunho said to himself. ‘I must tell Appa, Umma and Yoochun too’ he thought. But he didn’t think to tell Jaejoong parents, they don’t know anything about Jessica. Yunho stood up from his seat and rushed to the bathroom and get ready to tell his parents.

            Yunho run into his parent’s home, he called his parents loudly,

“Appaaa…Ummaa… where are you? Appa… Umma…”

            His mother  who was on the 2nd floor wondered why his son suddenly came here without telling her first, Mrs. Jung down the stairs to his son.

“What happen Yunho-ah? Why you call me so loudly. Is something happens with Jaejoong?”

“Umma… where’s Appa now?”

“Your Appa went to office. What happened son?”

“Umma… SHE’S BACK…SHE’S BACK…”

“Who is she?” His mother so curious now,

“Jessica is back Umma…”

 

Message : I'm sorry if my grammar is wrong. I hope you still understand. Thanks for reading, keep reading and don't forget to give your comment here. Thanks before ^^