Part 1 -> I’m Home

You're My Eternal Love

          It was raining very hard, thunder and strong winds adding to the rumble at night. A beautiful man stood staring at his room windows, his pale face become very pale, he squeezed his own hands and tried to catch his breath back, his heart beating so fast uneasy.

‘Yunnie.. where are you now? Why aren’t you home yet?’ his mind talking.

          He grabbing his phone and tried to call his husband again.

‘………. Please try again later’. The operator said.

         He walked back and forth in his room, feeling jittery already meet him. The tears began to fall and he was very scared. He climbed on the bed, bend his knees and hugged it. His body began to tremble and he can’t stop calling his husband’s name.

“Yunnie… Please hurry come home. I’m scared… I’m scared…” he can’t stop mumbling.

          Car engine sound heard in front of the house. After his car is parked, a man got out of the car and rushed into his house.

“Boo… I’m home”. But no answer. A taller man rushed to his room, after he open the door he saw his wife crying in their bed and hugging his knee. He come closer to his wife and hug him from behind.

“Boo… I’m home”

“I’m scared Yun, please come home, I’m scared…” his wife still mumbling,

“Boo…I’m home now… ssshhh…” His husband walked towards his wife, he hugging his wife tightly and his hair lovingly, he knows his wife so scared, worried cz of him.  He gently pushed his wife and face him.

“Boo, open your eyes please. I’m here now, I’m home”

          His Boo opening his eyes, he saw his husband in front of him now, he touching his husband face and the tears come out again from his eyes. He hugged his husband tightly and don’t want to lose him.

“Yunnie… I miss you, I miss you so much, I miss you Yun…”

“Boo, I miss you too…so much. I promise to comeback to you right, ssshh…” he hugged his wife tightly and unwittingly the tears come out from his eyes.

“I won’t let you go Baby, I won’t. I love you so much”

“I love you too Yun-ah, I love you…”

            They were hugging each other and didn’t want to let go for a moment.

“Baby Boo, stop crying please. Sssshh… let’s sleep ne,” he said softly. His boo just nodding his head and facing his husband face. His wife come closer to his husband face and kiss his lips.

“Don’t leave me…” He said to his husband.

“Never Boo, I’ll never leave you” Yunho smiled and laid their bodies. His hands hugging Jae waist while Jae’s head on his chest. Although the outside is still a heavy rain but it became beautiful music rhythms that accompany their sleep.

“I love you Yunnie…so much” and snuggle to Yunho’s chest and hug him tightly.

“I love you too My Boo…” he hugging Jae waist and kissing his forehead and his hair.

 

Next Morning…

 

          The sun shine so brightly, sunlight began to enter the cracks of window room and taste warm start feels. The couple still sleep peacefully, the young man start to opening his eyes, he feel the warm from the sun and can’t stop smiling seeing his wife face, slowly he caress his wife face, from his cheek to his lips with his thumb.

‘mmmmm…’ the older mumbling cutely,

‘cute’ Yunho said in his mind and still smiling.

            He felt guilty leaving his wife alone for 3 months due to his job. It almost a year since they’re got married, Yunho never feel regret that he married with Jaejoong, he though he’s the luckiest person in this world who has a very beautiful man as his wife specially he can give him a son/daughter. Yes! Jaejoong can give a birth, and when Yunho told to his parents that Jaejoong can give them a grandchild, they’re so shock but happy too. At the first, Yunho parents feel a bit disappointed when knowing that their son is a gay, but when Yunho introduce Jaejoong to them, they knows why Yunho love and care about him.  But it so different with Jaejoong parents, Yunho need to work hard to get blessing from Jaejoong parents due to they’re “Kim” family who have so many rules and like Yunho parents, they’re so shocked to learn Jaejoong is a gay and Jaejoong’s father is the man who very difficult to believe to another person. I married Jaejoong 2 weeks after his parents gave us their blessing, Jaejoong cried and hug his father tightly and keep mumbling ‘thanks Appa’ and his father hug him back and patted his back.

‘I trust you Yunho, you’re the only one who can make Jaejoong happy, the only one for him and please don’t make him sad or crying. He’s my only one son and I love him so much.’ The message from Jaejoong’s father before our wedding started. I married with Jaejoong when I was 22 years old and JaeJoong 22 years old too, our birthday just different for 10 days. Is it too young for we’re got married? The answer is No, Age is doesn’t matter for me.

 


Message : I'm sorry if the grammar is wrong. I hope you still can understand it. I try to update everyday. Thanks for reading my fic and don't forget to give your COMMENTS ^^